Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,062 members, 7,953,239 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:48 PM

Vincent Enyeama Shares Photo Of Himself & Wife When He Was Poor - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Vincent Enyeama Shares Photo Of Himself & Wife When He Was Poor (36856 Views)

Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles / Photos Of Vincent Enyeama Leaving Super Eagles Camp / Vincent Enyeama Shares Domestic Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vincent Enyeama Shares Photo Of Himself & Wife When He Was Poor by lastpage: 11:39pm On Feb 12, 2015
I just love Eyeama, he demeanour is so humble yet his performance on the job is above par.

Humility will make-up for your lapses, since no one is perfect.

Enyeama is my guy anyday.

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Vincent Enyeama Shares Photo Of Himself & Wife When He Was Poor by adebisiolumide5(m): 11:41pm On Feb 12, 2015
But why are people bashing. is it a bashing spree

#Stupid Man. that's why we failed to qualify for AFCON... na pussy hold u down!!!

#Runs out of thread with 3 legs!
Re: Vincent Enyeama Shares Photo Of Himself & Wife When He Was Poor by marieclare(f): 3:34am On Feb 13, 2015
Congrats to him and his wife. Funny thing is that most men that are talking about women who refuse to start with men when they don't have much forget that a lot of women who did and are doing it almost always get thrown to the side when the going gets good. Another thing to note is how much Vincent appreciates his woman. He is always showering her with words of love publicly. Some men do not even know how to appreciate their women like this. Pointing fingers at the opposite sex will definitely not solve the problem we have in relationships. Men and women need to right their individual wrongs or the blame games will never stop.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vincent Enyeama Shares Photo Of Himself & Wife When He Was Poor by timilinda(f): 4:49am On Feb 13, 2015
buygala:
I hope all the Nairaland Aristos are taking note.. angry

Get hooked to a hardworking guy, and achieve your dreams together, instead of trying to bring your gold-digging maggoty claws into someone's already achieved dream.... undecided

And I hope d guys too will stay with them after making d money [/sup][sup]
Re: Vincent Enyeama Shares Photo Of Himself & Wife When He Was Poor by Nobody: 6:32am On Feb 13, 2015
ireneony:
Beautiful lady cool
if u hv eye problem u know what to do
Re: Vincent Enyeama Shares Photo Of Himself & Wife When He Was Poor by shomutuski(m): 9:03am On Feb 13, 2015
veave:
Cant see the pishooor well...
How clear must it be b4 u can see it.. Oh! I forgot that Ho's are kinda like pictorially blinded to seeing pic like this... They'd prefer seeing pic of one yahoo boy with fast cash and a ford mustang, d boy wey go later use una do OGUN OWO!!!.
One thing bout theses Hoes is they wishy washy.. Giving off punaani for d profit.
Re: Vincent Enyeama Shares Photo Of Himself & Wife When He Was Poor by veave(f): 9:18am On Feb 13, 2015
shomutuski:

How clear must it be b4 u can see it.. Oh! I forgot that Ho's are kinda like pictorially blinded to seeing pic like this... They'd prefer seeing pic of one yahoo boy with fast cash and a ford mustang, d boy wey go later use una do OGUN OWO!!!.
One thing bout theses Hoes is they wishy washy.. Giving off punaani for d profit.

Bla bla bla tongue tongue tongue
Re: Vincent Enyeama Shares Photo Of Himself & Wife When He Was Poor by rossi49ja(m): 12:51pm On Feb 13, 2015
'Patience is a virtue'. Words for the wise.
Re: Vincent Enyeama Shares Photo Of Himself & Wife When He Was Poor by Plus234(m): 1:02pm On Feb 14, 2015
why all this noise for ?
@2004, Vincent Enyeama is already rich, he have won caf champion league back to back with enyimba city and already featured in world cup Korea/japan 2002 and also our first keeper at Tunisia nation cup 2004, so with all this, he is already rich
Re: Vincent Enyeama Shares Photo Of Himself & Wife When He Was Poor by TaeKEa5: 6:57pm On Feb 23, 2015
nice pic...
Re: Vincent Enyeama Shares Photo Of Himself & Wife When He Was Poor by Isaacmacdon(m): 3:32pm On Feb 24, 2015
Mhen.... true sha.... some gurls bn behaving stupidly.... A girl was even proud for bn an olosho,runs girl,042 babe.... chai.... I avnt seen a girl dat cud be so so different.... Well..... its their business...whoever wants to be useful should do d right thing.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tokyo Olympics: Five Nigerians Who Won Medals For Other Countries / Kelechi Nwakali Visits Arsene Wenger (Photos) / Rashford Is Now The World's Most Valuable Footballer At £149 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.