Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,598 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:40 AM

Vincent Enyeama Shares Photo Of Himself & Wife When He Was Poor - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Vincent Enyeama Shares Photo Of Himself & Wife When He Was Poor (36726 Views)

Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles / Photos Of Vincent Enyeama Leaving Super Eagles Camp / Vincent Enyeama Shares Domestic Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vincent Enyeama Shares Photo Of Himself & Wife When He Was Poor by Nickymezor(f): 7:57pm On Feb 12, 2015
Wow.... Hw nice... Lovely couple... God is good
Re: Vincent Enyeama Shares Photo Of Himself & Wife When He Was Poor by ozzugworlee(m): 7:58pm On Feb 12, 2015
Pls..who get comb...bluetooth it to enyeama
Re: Vincent Enyeama Shares Photo Of Himself & Wife When He Was Poor by Whobedatte(m): 7:58pm On Feb 12, 2015
Mtcheew! 10years ago, she was already. back-back African champion with Enyinba&also won the federations cup too. was expecting a throwback of 15-20 year angrys

2 Likes

Re: Vincent Enyeama Shares Photo Of Himself & Wife When He Was Poor by timilehin007(m): 7:58pm On Feb 12, 2015
funmilola need to see this
Re: Vincent Enyeama Shares Photo Of Himself & Wife When He Was Poor by kinisoo1: 8:00pm On Feb 12, 2015
NOONSENSE

He has been to the world cup at this stage (remember Japan Korea 2002)....who will not want to marry a [size=58pt]World Cup Star[/size]?

2 Likes

Re: Vincent Enyeama Shares Photo Of Himself & Wife When He Was Poor by DjHypno(m): 8:03pm On Feb 12, 2015
Look alike couple, just like siblings.
Re: Vincent Enyeama Shares Photo Of Himself & Wife When He Was Poor by celeron40(m): 8:05pm On Feb 12, 2015
DickDastardly:
Thats how me and wifey started too. I can only but thank God today!

Oluwa bu Eze cool
Oga, your moniker get as e be o! gringrin
Re: Vincent Enyeama Shares Photo Of Himself & Wife When He Was Poor by Nobody: 8:06pm On Feb 12, 2015
See how money dey make girl fine. This girl don fine pass this one now o! She deserves it, we'll done my guy.
Re: Vincent Enyeama Shares Photo Of Himself & Wife When He Was Poor by rocketbalm2: 8:07pm On Feb 12, 2015
Hmmmmm....nice like she is
Re: Vincent Enyeama Shares Photo Of Himself & Wife When He Was Poor by DonaldGenes(m): 8:07pm On Feb 12, 2015
veave:
Cant see the pishooor well...

Remove your eyeballs so you can see well Mummy
Re: Vincent Enyeama Shares Photo Of Himself & Wife When He Was Poor by dont8(m): 8:08pm On Feb 12, 2015
People bashing Nigerian ladies, is Vincent wife from Jupiter and not a Nigerian undecided

5 Likes

Re: Vincent Enyeama Shares Photo Of Himself & Wife When He Was Poor by condralbede(m): 8:08pm On Feb 12, 2015
veave:
Cant see the pishooor well...
Change ur 3310...is long over due.
Re: Vincent Enyeama Shares Photo Of Himself & Wife When He Was Poor by AriDsexy(f): 8:14pm On Feb 12, 2015
dont8:
People bashing Nigerian ladies, is Vicent wife from Jupiter and not a Nigerian undecided

Thank u.
Re: Vincent Enyeama Shares Photo Of Himself & Wife When He Was Poor by banky222: 8:15pm On Feb 12, 2015
Guess he was just 16 years then.
Re: Vincent Enyeama Shares Photo Of Himself & Wife When He Was Poor by danbrowndmf(m): 8:16pm On Feb 12, 2015
mifavour:
We will all get der
you can only get der if ur nt a Gold digger and if ur nt planing to be one.
Re: Vincent Enyeama Shares Photo Of Himself & Wife When He Was Poor by yemicoal(m): 8:17pm On Feb 12, 2015
FriedPlantain:
whats with you guys on nairaland with bashing and posting spiteful comments about Nigerian women? Do you lots get some kinda hard-0n by doing so? undecided

A celebrity posts a throwback picture of himself and voila una don go a bashing spree. lubbish! angry

Friedplantain
dude.stfu, are you trying to impress the ladies or what? Cos I don't see how my post bashed any Nigerian lady. angry angry
Re: Vincent Enyeama Shares Photo Of Himself & Wife When He Was Poor by notoriousbabe: 8:17pm On Feb 12, 2015
Trinxie:
True Love ooooo
as if you fit follow man suffer

1 Like

Re: Vincent Enyeama Shares Photo Of Himself & Wife When He Was Poor by Nobody: 8:19pm On Feb 12, 2015
Oo lord God almighty I key on this testimony of success & may you leak me to that special lady that will we Start & end together

1 Like

Re: Vincent Enyeama Shares Photo Of Himself & Wife When He Was Poor by donJ2(m): 8:20pm On Feb 12, 2015
Divineluv14:
So sweet...She's beautiful

Did u sch @ D.D.L enugu....

Cute yuh
Re: Vincent Enyeama Shares Photo Of Himself & Wife When He Was Poor by Nobody: 8:21pm On Feb 12, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
''She has always been and she will always be''! Definitely the best words any husband can say about his wife.

How many of naija ladies stick to poor dudes today hoping for a brighter future? All they want today are ready-made men.

Enyeama, love and treat her like she's truly a princess cos she loved you when you're a nobody. God bless such women if we stil have them today.
Re: Vincent Enyeama Shares Photo Of Himself & Wife When He Was Poor by Airforce1(m): 8:21pm On Feb 12, 2015
MillionDollars:
Lets wait for AIRFORCE1

cheesy cheesy
Re: Vincent Enyeama Shares Photo Of Himself & Wife When He Was Poor by snowprince59(m): 8:27pm On Feb 12, 2015
I love you my brother. Cute couple, nice pic.
Re: Vincent Enyeama Shares Photo Of Himself & Wife When He Was Poor by folabayo1(f): 8:34pm On Feb 12, 2015
yemicoal:
Nigerian ladies won't comment now angry angry, all they know is fast money, fast cars.. Date a broke guy today, he will surely get richer tomorrow angry
Are u broke?

2 Likes

Re: Vincent Enyeama Shares Photo Of Himself & Wife When He Was Poor by mekybabe1: 8:36pm On Feb 12, 2015
True words sha. Most men will always go back to the lady who stood by them when they had nothing just like my hubby and i. We have been together since our year one in the university. Some men don't marry women who stood by them and often regret it later on in life. Vincent Enyeama's wifey don fine up now o! Money is talking. Make she enjoy am o. Well-done bro!

1 Like

Re: Vincent Enyeama Shares Photo Of Himself & Wife When He Was Poor by duni04(m): 8:36pm On Feb 12, 2015
This him wife no make am jor. She even looked better in the past than she does now. She worwor no b small undecided
Re: Vincent Enyeama Shares Photo Of Himself & Wife When He Was Poor by yemicoal(m): 8:37pm On Feb 12, 2015
folabayo1:
Are u broke?
If I say yes, what difference will it make? angry angry
Re: Vincent Enyeama Shares Photo Of Himself & Wife When He Was Poor by folabayo1(f): 8:37pm On Feb 12, 2015
FriedPlantain:
whats with you guys on nairaland with bashing and posting spiteful comments about Nigerian women? Do you lots get some kinda hard-0n by doing so? undecided

A celebrity posts a throwback picture of himself and voila una don go a bashing spree. lubbish!
Friedplantain
na wa for nairaland guys o

1 Like

Re: Vincent Enyeama Shares Photo Of Himself & Wife When He Was Poor by Divineluv14(f): 8:37pm On Feb 12, 2015
donJ2:

Did u sch @ D.D.L enugu....

Cute yuh

Thanks but I didn't school there
Re: Vincent Enyeama Shares Photo Of Himself & Wife When He Was Poor by Truckpusher(m): 8:41pm On Feb 12, 2015
MillionDollars:
Lets wait for AIRFORCE1
grin
Re: Vincent Enyeama Shares Photo Of Himself & Wife When He Was Poor by Truckpusher(m): 8:43pm On Feb 12, 2015
buygala:
I hope all the Nairaland Aristos are taking note.. angry

Get hooked to a hardworking guy, and achieve your dreams together, instead of trying to bring your gold-digging maggoty claws into someone's already achieved dream.... undecided

And the one that stayed with Enyeama was from France? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Vincent Enyeama Shares Photo Of Himself & Wife When He Was Poor by folabayo1(f): 8:44pm On Feb 12, 2015
yemicoal:
If I say yes, what difference will it make? angry angry
nothing just asking cos of ur comment its kinda funny tho grin
Re: Vincent Enyeama Shares Photo Of Himself & Wife When He Was Poor by yemicoal(m): 8:46pm On Feb 12, 2015
folabayo1:
nothing just asking cos of ur comment its kinda funny tho grin
OK dear, happy I put a smile on your pweety face cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua Flaunts His New Customized N75million Range Rover ( Video) / Mikel Agu Shares His Wife, Henrietta's Hot Photo On Instagram / NFF Celebrates Julius Aghahowa's 36th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.