Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (1043) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2963045 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1040) (1041) (1042) (1043) (1044) (1045) (1046) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ronald4lif(m): 1:01am On Jun 30, 2015
nigerianium:
Chiam 55, so you are a lesbian? Interesting.
Good leverage. The perfect leverage.grin

No 'victim' tonight. Give it a rest. cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:03am On Jun 30, 2015
Hmmmmm
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:04am On Jun 30, 2015
April07:

undecided undecided
Lekan you.. don't worry, you'll wish you took a selfie with me grin

All I ask is Petroleum Minister...... thATS the only thing I want from you..... remember this day o! grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:05am On Jun 30, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Hmmmmm

*clears throat *

*fake British accent *

Oi mate.. iT's past your bed time innit?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by April07: 1:06am On Jun 30, 2015
kinglekan:

*yinmu* when I do cut my hand tongue

Busy ryt? Cos you have been on a low key.

I shall cut it!

Busy, yes sir.
You know, being a nursing mother of triplets and all. Hmmm. Iz not eazy. sad
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by April07: 1:08am On Jun 30, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
We both need redemption. At least we both up late tongue

Goan sleep Jack.

It's 10am over here lipsrsealed
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kinglekan: 1:08am On Jun 30, 2015
April07:

I shall cut it!

Busy, yes sir.
You know, being a nursing mother of triplets and all. Hmmm. Iz not eazy. sad

For your mind. undecided

I don miss u for Yonder oooo
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by nigerianium: 1:12am On Jun 30, 2015
ronald4lif:

Liberal? Maybe. Humanist?. Certainly.

I'm for equal representation of every human regardless of their race, gender, sexuality, and status. Provided no one harass me I'm unperturbed about what consensual adults do with their lives. Logic precede religion, culture and tradition and literally everything I do in life. That's why I do go hard on religious wingnuts to present evidence when I'm confronted by them, not some religious book passages.
Oh please! Homosexuality is unnatural. Even within lower animals, the lowest to such oddities are hermaphrodites.

Yes, everyone has the right to their choices but, first things first, it is UNNATURAL.

Whether it is right or wrong depends on each distinct societal contextualization. What is wrong in the Roman Empire might be righ in thn Mayan Empire but what is unnatural remains uniform in both societies.

Do I dislike homosexuality? Yes. Would I kill homosexuals? No...but we can't dispute that it is unnatural.

Noticed I didn't bring religion into to this? Strictly biology.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by April07: 1:13am On Jun 30, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

All I ask is Petroleum Minister...... thATS the only thing I want from you..... remember this day o! grin

Minister na stepping stone cheesy
Imma go thru that then straight to GCFRN.
Commander in chief of the armed forces. Choi!!

cheesy cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:13am On Jun 30, 2015
little children jack and co, u guyz shud go to bed.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:13am On Jun 30, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy yo! I'm in a vigil
JeffreyJamez:

*clears throat *

*fake British accent *

Oi mate.. iT's past your bed time innit?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:14am On Jun 30, 2015
April07:

cheesy cheesy

I'm talking about my appointment when you become president jor angry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:15am On Jun 30, 2015
undecided undecided here in abomeke, it's 10pm
April07:

Goan sleep Jack.

It's 10am over here lipsrsealed
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:15am On Jun 30, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
cheesy cheesy cheesy yo! I'm in a vigil

Vigil!! shocked......you have the mind to cross the threshold of a church?!! shocked
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:16am On Jun 30, 2015
You didn't understand his quote. Did you?
April07:

cheesy cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:17am On Jun 30, 2015
No church mentioned sir. It could be any vigil tongue tongue
JeffreyJamez:

Vigil!! shocked......you have the mind to cross the threshold of a church?!! shocked
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by nigerianium: 1:18am On Jun 30, 2015
ronald4lif:

No 'victim' tonight. Give it a rest. cheesy
You saw when she insulted me first 'cause I do not support homosexuality. I always warned them to back up but they never hid my warning till it's too late.

The last time I did what I would do to her, she went offline for a week. She's got amnesia. She needs to be reminded and I know how.smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by April07: 1:19am On Jun 30, 2015
Loveren:
little children jack and co, u guyz shud go to bed.

Behold, methuselah has come crawling undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by April07: 1:20am On Jun 30, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
You didn't understand his quote. Did you?

Obviously grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:21am On Jun 30, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
No church mentioned sir. It could be any vigil tongue tongue

Oooh get it....... wait....... what kinda vigil is there again?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:21am On Jun 30, 2015
Obviously, yes I did ? Or obviously, no I didn't?
April07:

Obviously grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by April07: 1:22am On Jun 30, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

I'm talking about my appointment when you become president jor angry

Oh eh hehn? grin

Long throat.
I'll give my family member or anybody from my village tongue tongue
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:23am On Jun 30, 2015
Just up sobered! Reminiscing tongue tongue
JeffreyJamez:

Oooh get it....... wait....... what kinda vigil is there again?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by April07: 1:24am On Jun 30, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Obviously, yes I did ? Or obviously, no I didn't?

Humans!
This is how they keep complicating issues *claps hands* grin

Obviously, the obvious was the case tongue tongue
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:24am On Jun 30, 2015
April07:

lol hm hm i dnt want to live long like methuselah.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:24am On Jun 30, 2015
April07:

Oh eh hehn? grin

Long throat.

Then we will make the country ungovernable for you!! angry
pointed nose girl is here grin...act normal! cool
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:24am On Jun 30, 2015
I just need that '1st man' #firstlady slot
April07:

Oh eh hehn? grin

Long throat.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:25am On Jun 30, 2015
Hahahahahahaha parallel government cheesy cheesy cheesy Treason!!! shocked shocked
JeffreyJamez:

Then we will make the country ungovernable for you!! angry
pointed nose girl is here grin...act normal! cool
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by April07: 1:26am On Jun 30, 2015
Loveren:
lol hm hm i dnt want to live long like methuselah.

When you refer to us as kids, you clearly are peers with Methu.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:26am On Jun 30, 2015
jacksparrow and co. u guyz shud b careful with d way u talk to some ladies here on nairaland o, ama create a thread abt my experience with a female Demon 4rm nairaland. (true life story)
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:27am On Jun 30, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Hahahahahahaha parallel government cheesy cheesy cheesy Treason!!! shocked shocked

You'll be my right hand man se grin.....Erukumakanaki will be our Dibia grin grin grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:27am On Jun 30, 2015
Ignore that boy. He's too broke to pay for my attn
April07:

(1) (2) (3) ... (1040) (1041) (1042) (1043) (1044) (1045) (1046) ... (2568) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.