Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (1044) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2963347 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1041) (1042) (1043) (1044) (1045) (1046) (1047) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:28am On Jun 30, 2015
Loveren:
jacksparrow and co. u guyz shud b careful with d way u talk to some ladies here on nairaland o, ama create a thread abt my experience with a female Demon 4rm nairaland. (true life story)

She refused to gi you puna ba grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:28am On Jun 30, 2015
Hehehehe that dude should spearhead the movement
JeffreyJamez:

You'll be my right hand man se grin.....Erukumakanaki will be our Dibia grin grin grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:28am On Jun 30, 2015
April07:

When you refer to us as kids, you clearly are peers with Methu.
bro i just experience an encounter with a demon, a female nairalander.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by April07: 1:29am On Jun 30, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
I just need that '1st man' #firstlady slot

Pick ya form and Wait in line honey. grin

You said Good night many years ago.. how far?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:29am On Jun 30, 2015
Obsessed with my moniker? undecided
Loveren:
jacksparrow and co. u guyz shud b careful with d way u talk to some ladies here on nairaland o, ama create a thread abt my experience with a female Demon 4rm nairaland. (true life story)
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:30am On Jun 30, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Hehehehe that dude should spearhead the movement

It will be dead on arrival...... no be messi we wan mark o grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:30am On Jun 30, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:

It has been legalised grin grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:31am On Jun 30, 2015
Form? Neither Patience nor Aisha picked up forms to be 1st lady
Btw, you dey pursue me?
April07:

Pick ya form and Wait in line honey. grin

You said Good night many years ago.. how far?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ronald4lif(m): 1:31am On Jun 30, 2015
nigerianium:
Oh please! Homosexuality is unnatural. Even within lower animals, the lowest to such oddities are hermaphrodites.

Yes, everyone has the right to their choices but, first things first, it is UNNATURAL.

Whether it is right or wrong depends on each distinct societal contextualization. What is wrong in the Roman Empire might be righ in thn Mayan Empire but what is unnatural remains uniform in both societies.

Do I dislike homosexuality? Yes. Would I kill homosexuals? No...but we can't dispute that it is unnatural.

Noticed I didn't bring religion into to this? Strictly biology.

Fair argument. To be honest I still have a staunch disdain for homosexualism and I can't under any circumstance have one as an acquaintance no matter how soft I decide to address their plight. And although biology proves it's unnatural but it doesn't deter the fact that they are not a threat to heterosexuals. To some extend they're a threat though as they can influence younger generation sexuality.

Also, I understand the African sentiment behind anti-gayism and I'm an upholder of the course. Should it not be checkmated now paedophiles and bestiality sickos could be the next thing some people will start championing their rights.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:32am On Jun 30, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

She refused to gi you puna ba grin
bro nt dat o, there is a popular female romancelander dat is a demon, believe me its real o
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by April07: 1:32am On Jun 30, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

Then we will make the country ungovernable for you!! angry
pointed nose girl is here grin...act normal! cool

You and who? I will bomb y'all. angry

Show me 'she' cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:33am On Jun 30, 2015
Loveren:
bro nt dat o, there is a popular female romancelander dat is a demon, believe me its real o

Gimme a name
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:33am On Jun 30, 2015
I'll rather be charged for murder. Won't take male harassment
JeffreyJamez:

It has been legalised grin grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by April07: 1:34am On Jun 30, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Form? Neither Patience nor Aisha picked up forms to be 1st lady
Btw, you dey pursue me?

Who told you? undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:34am On Jun 30, 2015
April07:

You and who? I will bomb y'all. angry

Show me 'she' cheesy

Bomb breeze

Look down and take a guess wink
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:34am On Jun 30, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
bro iv got a message 4 u true my vision, there is dis female nairaland dat u chat with a lot, i wnt mention her name but but she is an angel of darkness, true story

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by April07: 1:34am On Jun 30, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

Bomb breeze

wink

Huh? grin grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:36am On Jun 30, 2015
April07:

Huh? grin grin

Look down and take a guess.... it's definitely not the Doctor hehehe
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:37am On Jun 30, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
I'll rather be charged for murder. Won't take male harassment

He might over power you..... buhahahahaha
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:38am On Jun 30, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

Gimme a name
i will creat a thread tommorow abt my experience with a nairaland demon just by chatting with her online, bro when im done i tell u, ur eyez will b open to c dat satan has expand his territory 4rm facebuk,twitter,instagram to nairaland.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by nigerianium: 1:38am On Jun 30, 2015
Chiam55:

It's oozing negativity all around yous

Pmsl!

*sprinkles rainbow dust and exist*
"It's oozing of negativity".

My comments are oozing of negativity for being homophobic. For not supporting you and your homosexual ilk.

Burn! The puzzle is piecing itself. Now I understand better. I should have known. All the endearments of "sweetheart" and "my love" and complimenting their figures...lipsrsealed

It was all too obvious.

'Thanks' for this revelation, Chiam. *Kisses*

Oops! Sorry. I nearly forgot you are not into men.grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ronald4lif(m): 1:41am On Jun 30, 2015
nigerianium:
You saw when she insulted me first 'cause I do not support homosexuality. I always warned them to back up but they never hid my warning till it's too late.

The last time I did what I would do to her, she went offline for a week. She's got amnesia. She needs to be reminded and I know how.smiley

Oh well. She was the aggressor this time and a reprisal is in order.

I have been meaning to ask though, as a sapiosexual that you obviously is why do you hound ladies like victoria.bee and miss.classy?. Is it just for their feminism stance because from my judgment and which I'm sure you'd align to, both women are very smart and quick-witted and they are one of the very few of their kind here. What's behind the assault?.
wink
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:41am On Jun 30, 2015
Loveren:
i will creat a thread tommorow abt my experience with a nairaland demon just by chatting with her online, bro when im done i tell u, ur eyez will b open to c dat satan has expand his territory 4rm facebuk,twitter,instagram to nairaland.

You reek of weed tho... undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Truckpusher(m): 1:43am On Jun 30, 2015
Insidous:

angry. Goodnight. My bed beckons cheesy
Goodnight. cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by April07: 1:43am On Jun 30, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

Look down and take a guess.... it's definitely not the Doctor hehehe

I figured it out jor grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Truckpusher(m): 1:44am On Jun 30, 2015
Chiam55:

My father-inlaw truckpusher (KING OF KINGS) Said:

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Truckpusher(m): 1:45am On Jun 30, 2015
pbs4real:
Truckpusher abeg if u get any personal beef with her. . .make una settle am. . .cos me dey plain
tongue
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:46am On Jun 30, 2015
April07:

I figured it out jor grin

SMart sombori grin

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ronald4lif(m): 1:52am On Jun 30, 2015
DrAify, kedu?.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by nigerianium: 1:54am On Jun 30, 2015
ronald4lif:

Oh well. She was the aggressor this time and a reprisal is in order.

I have been meaning to ask though, as a sapiosexual that you obviously is why do you hound ladies like victoria.bee and miss.classy?. Is it just for their feminism stance because from my judgment and which I'm sure you'd align to, both women are very smart and quick-witted and they are one of the very few of their kind here. What's behind the assault?.
wink
When it comes to the issue of feminism, I hound the whole crew.

Noticed I do not duel it out with Insìdous/JustFollowIt, Mìzymycøli, Stàndd et al? The smart and lady-like ones.

My feud with Misssclassy was started by Misssclassy who insulted me first in April. Like the others, I warned twice but my bluff was called.
Vìctoriabee? Like-dislike maybe. The moment she made feminism her only mantra was the moment our disagreements intensified.

Chìam55, Rokiatu and their likes? They are just bimbos. Chiam55 is an unintelligent lesbian - a no-no.smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Truckpusher(m): 1:55am On Jun 30, 2015
pbs4real:
wetin be ur pee sef Why the foray?abeg i knw engage masef for any e-fray 2nyt. . .even ma guys i dey always yarn them truth. .u cnt please every1. . .na butt licking be dat?abeg stp am if nah jokesad
grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by DrAify(f): 1:55am On Jun 30, 2015
Odima,and you?
ronald4lif:
DrAify, kedu?.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1041) (1042) (1043) (1044) (1045) (1046) (1047) ... (2568) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.