Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,360 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (1161) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2979259 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1158) (1159) (1160) (1161) (1162) (1163) (1164) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Johnnoah1st: 9:57pm On Jul 05, 2015
Sinnzu:
nwanne kupu. Okwa imaro na guys emechago odi ife'a hapu ya? Ichoro ichu nwayi, chuo ya legit. Hapu iku game umuazi angry
WAT!! which kinda fuccking fucck language is dis? are u in anyway related to wuhuan tribe in chinese?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by pbs4real(m): 9:59pm On Jul 05, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Dont have either one undecided
u still vexing joor. .undecided oya take kiss
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 2dice(m): 9:59pm On Jul 05, 2015
joseph1832:
Em kindly go through my posts and see if am worthy to send you a pm. LMAO. grin
chaii Man pikin don suffer ** Jesus Wept
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jul 05, 2015
British rappers are not wack. you've just been listening to the wrong ones.
yeah they sound grime with their accent but majority of them are d0pe as fÜck.

Shotty Horroh & Co. have been cremating American emcees since 12AD .

Rhyme Asylum is another sick U.K rap group.
Tinie Tempah is actually ill..he just had to dumb down his style in order to sell records...✘
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jul 05, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
WAT!! which kinda fuccking fucck language is dis? are u in anyway related to wuhuan tribe in chinese?
how did you conclude that its a language?? Sorry bro its my computer, its giving out random sequence words on all my posts like this: mgbe ike gwu gi, ime kam mara. Anumpama!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Johnnoah1st: 10:02pm On Jul 05, 2015
LadyBoss1:

So u live in germany
Cool good thing i was born there
So where in germany do u say
N im sure u speak d language right ..
Lets confim u live there too
yes i live in franKfurt in germany
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jul 05, 2015
Smh.... Another mrcurk wanabe....
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jul 05, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
yes i live in franfurt in germany

With ?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by pbs4real(m): 10:06pm On Jul 05, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Nope
I dated one and what did he do run away with nearly £2,500 of my hard earned cash lie lie no room for lazy man in my life angry
seriously
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Captainswag225(m): 10:06pm On Jul 05, 2015
darkenedrebel:

Tinie Tempah is actually ill..he just had to dumb down his style in order to sell records...✘
u forgot chipmunk.... Btw sinnzu has been looking for u.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 05, 2015
Firsteva WTF is that on your dp? shocked
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 05, 2015
darkenedrebel:

Lol nigeria telling britts what they know
Lol pls i know the guy personally most of them i know from school days to u its d bomb but to us who live here know dats not what up

Now tell me one of the best .. In the u grime scene at the moment
Cuz britts the rap for one .. Yh tinne was coming from d garage scene not dat u get it .. We dont rap over here dats ur first mistake mayb krep n conan do a bit of rapping but the swag is completely diffrent from d american flow yall copy .
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Johnnoah1st: 10:07pm On Jul 05, 2015
LadyBoss1:

With ?
WITH MYSELF
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jul 05, 2015
True. Majority are whack. 1D are overhyped groupie. Many of GB acts ar just overhyped. Even Ed Hasn't got that natural voice. Watch his life performances. But I'm impressed, he's improving
LadyBoss1:

Yh most are wack
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jul 05, 2015
And grime is the genre of music ..
Lol assylum wetin chai .. U chating like a neek dey will laugh at u here u better save dat chat for home based ppl lols @ Dark
Abi i dey lie ni @ jacksparrow0712
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jul 05, 2015
Captainswag225:
u forgot chipmunk.... Btw sinnzu has been looking for u.
You dey fine who go entertain you abi?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jul 05, 2015
grin grin grin
redgem:

Hehehehe...A chance to? Jack stop talking in riddles cool
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jul 05, 2015
Educate him pls grin grin grin
LadyBoss1:
Lol assylum wetin chai .. U chating like a neek dey will laugh at u here u better save dat chat for home based ppl lols @ Dark
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jul 05, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
True. Majority are whack. 1D are overhyped groupie. Many of GB acts ar just overhyped. Even Ed Hasn't got that natural voice. Watch his life performances. But I'm impressed, he's improving
Exactly

Trust me .. Professor green tried it where is he nkw ...pls when it comes to UK grime i know my ishh
Like i know most of them giggs, ghetto, wiley ... Roll deep.. Infact mame i expose mysekf lol tongue
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jul 05, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Educate him pls grin grin grin
From when. He typed rap
I just begin laugh
Niccas would laugh der head off over here ...
Allow bredding like u ish ... Chai i gotta call my neighbour to come n laugh with me self ..
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Captainswag225(m): 10:14pm On Jul 05, 2015
Sinnzu:
You dey fine who go entertain you abi?
lolz, make una continue the war na.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jul 05, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Lol nigeria telling britts what they know
Lol pls i know the guy personally most of them i know from school days to u its d bomb but to us who live here know dats not what up

Now tell me one of the best .. In the u grime scene at the moment
Cuz britts the rap for one .. Yh tinne was coming from d garage scene not dat u get it .. We dont rap over here dats ur first mistake mayb krep n conan do a bit of rapping but the swag is completely diffrent from d american flow yall copy .

I don't have to attend the same school Tinnie Tempah did to know that he's d0pe.
forget the commercial tracks.. download his mixtapes & watch his freestyles online..
you don't even know how to rate lyricism so how can Tinie be the bomb to you & those you supposedly say don't think he's d0pe..cheesy
come on..even Eminem acknowledges his pen game.

watch Shotty Horroh here first & tell me what you think. even slim shady can't hold his breath like this guy cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPzqbRDDfgg&itct=CDsQpDAYACITCKajr9rzxMYCFQleHAodeTkA2FIXc2hvdHR5IGhvcnJvaCBmcmVlc3R5bGU%3D&hl=en&client=mv-google&gl=NG ✘
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by pbs4real(m): 10:16pm On Jul 05, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Yes i have d one u sent me without d 3 pics u owe undecided
Hope ur not browsing google trying to find more pics to help u
hahaha. . . .wickedcheesycheesycheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jul 05, 2015
RomanceLander:
Looking for my shoki
. I think u gotta have me for ur *Shoki* ah!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by piicity(m): 10:18pm On Jul 05, 2015
Ladyboss pls,what are costmetics?i know why i dey ask,don't referm me to gugu,pls quick answer
LadyBoss1:

From when. He typed rap
I just begin laugh
Allow bredding like u ish ... Chai i gotta call my neighbour to come n laugh with me self ..
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jul 05, 2015
pbs4real:
ans the questn b4 i . . . . . . . . . undecided
undecided bf what cheesy do u think i need to ans dat question?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jul 05, 2015
LadyBoss1:

smh my head for you & Jack..
I know grime is a genre.. wetin dey do you sef? I resemble Sweetorgasm?

people usually say British rappers sound grime as an insult especially when they try to fake an American accent...
on youtube for example they be like - he sounds grime to me.

are you opining that Rhyme Asylum is wack?
hehe... rhyme asylum bodybagged crooked I on a track..[crooked I is a lyrical beast from slaughterhouse] ✘
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jul 05, 2015
Lol. Tell em till tomorrow, they still won't understand. Like seriously which English person listen to rap/hip hop? For em it's all about pop and jumping. Lol
LadyBoss1:

From when. He typed rap
I just begin laugh
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jul 05, 2015
darkenedrebel:

smh my head for you & Jack..
I know grime is a genre.. wetin dey do you sef? I resemble Sweetorgasm?

people usually say British rappers sound grime as an insult especially when they try to fake an American accent...
on youtube for example they be like - he sounds grime to me.

are you opining that Rhyme Asylum is wack?
hehe... rhyme asylum bodybagged crooked I in a track..[crooked I is a beast from slaughterhouse] ✘

Lols but u cant sound grime hehehe
Its like saying u sound jazz undecided
Truss me ppl would laugh at u .. If u mention dat name ere .. Hope ur friends are not neeks

Like seriously u need to do ur research ..
Most grime dont even make it on commercial tv ... Cuz its to greasy grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jul 05, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Lol. Tell em till tomorrow, they still won't understand. Like seriously which English person listen to rap/hip hop? For em it's all about pop and jumping. Lol

Lol innit
I tire for dark .. He needs to learn dat sometimes his wrong his i too know attitude wont get him far
Arguing with brittish ppl about music .. Like really ..
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jul 05, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Lols but u cant sound grime hehehe
Its like saying u sound jazz undecided
Truss me ppl would laugh at u .. If u mention dat name ere .. Hope ur friends are not neeks

Like seriously u need to do ur research ..
Most grime dont even make it on commercial tv ... Cuz its to greasy grin

so what's wrong in saying someone sounds jazz?
what's wrong in saying - he sounds Fuji or he sounds hip-hop?
is it grammatically wrong?

I don't even understand you.
I was only refuting when you said British rappers are wack.. ✘
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jul 05, 2015
Good this is coming from you
Tbh, I told my colleague at work about meek mill's new album last week. Guess what he said? He only listens to old rappers
LadyBoss1:

Lol innit
I tire for dark .. He needs to learn dat sometimes his wrong his i too know attitude wont get him far
Arguing with brittish ppl about music .. Like really ..

(1) (2) (3) ... (1158) (1159) (1160) (1161) (1162) (1163) (1164) ... (2568) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.