Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:08 AM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (1162) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2958960 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1159) (1160) (1161) (1162) (1163) (1164) (1165) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jul 05, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Lol innit
I tire for dark .. He needs to learn dat sometimes his wrong his i too know attitude wont get him far
Arguing with brittish ppl about music .. Like really ..

I'm not wrong & this isn't about grime music, dizzie rascal or Lethal Bizzle.

this is about the fact that majority of the British rappers are not wack like you say they are.. learn to stay on topic.

I proceeded to give you a Shotty Horroh YouTube link as proof that Britain got d0pe-ass rappers recognized worldwide.
these cats have been cooking American Emcees in battle leagues ... ✘
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jul 05, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTgwDQcaOfI

Take a seat n watch this @ dark now watch all the others after u finish
So u dont disgrace urself when next u visit smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by pbs4real(m): 10:35pm On Jul 05, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Are u over the age of 25?
why not. . . . Why do u ask
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jul 05, 2015
darkenedrebel:

I'm not wrong & this isn't about grime music or dizzie rascal or Lethal Bizzle.

this is about the fact that majority of the British rappers are not wack like you say they are..
I proceded to give you a Shotty Horroh YouTube link as proof that Britain got d0pe-ass rappers that have been cooking American Emcees in battle leagues ... ✘

Pls dizzy aint doing grime
Dey used to be garage artist before
Lol u calling the weakest ones

Lol stop using youtube .. We that live here for 24 years is telling u .. Anyway no point arguing with u think wt u want ..
But im telling u u wont get far
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jul 05, 2015
pbs4real:
why not. . . . Why do u ask

Lol u seem under 25
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jul 05, 2015
LadyBoss1:

you obviously don't know what you are saying.
Dizzie Rascal is a grime MC
read up please- https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dizzee_Rascal

Like I said I'm not here to discuss grime. I was only refuting your claim that majority of the British Emcees are wack.✘
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jul 05, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Good this is coming from you
Tbh, I told my colleague at work about meek mill's new album last week. Guess what he said? He only listens to old rappers

I dont blame him
Rap has been washed down des days
True rap listeners know whats up .. Im telling see how my neighbours are laughing der head off reading comments .....
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jul 05, 2015
Sinnzu:
how did you conclude that its a language?? Sorry bro its my computer, its giving out random sequence words on all my posts like this: mgbe ike gwu gi, ime kam mara. Anumpama!

Mr pervy amaram na iwu ezigbo nwafor o
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by pbs4real(m): 10:42pm On Jul 05, 2015
Ladyboss1undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jul 05, 2015
darkenedrebel:

read up please- https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:History/Dizzee_Rascal

Like I said I'm not here to discuss grime. I was only refuting your claim that majority of the British Emcees are wack.✘

Dont try it
We were talking about british rappers
N we told u we dont rap ... Now ur slying changing it .. undecided

Abeg mehn its pointless chating to u .. U wont learn
Anyway im wasting calories .. U looking stu pid dawg im telling u .. Pls stop pls
Till u hold a british passport n have lived here for at least 5 years n have been to open mic.. sessions or actually been to an mcee battle in london .. Then we can chat

2 Likes

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Phikom(m): 10:43pm On Jul 05, 2015
2dice:
oboy see groove Toh-Military cheesy ...are u a Muslim too?
Nah bro!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by pbs4real(m): 10:44pm On Jul 05, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Lol u seem under 25
yh . . . .cos i have baby face shey? Me nah old skool nahtongue
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jul 05, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Lol stop using youtube .. We that live here for 24 years is telling u .. Anyway no point arguing with u think wt u want ..
But im telling u u wont get far

you are obviously debating with a prejudice.

if only you can be patient & understand before replying.

I never said or wanted to discuss grime. I only took offense when you said most of the British rappers are wack..

you seriously think you know how to rate lyricism than I do ? fine if you think so.✘
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jul 05, 2015
darkenedrebel:

read up please- https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dizzee_Rascal

Pls dont tell me about dizzie , or lethal b im telling u ur fighting a loosing battle ..
We lived on d same road lol when he was younger what r u on about go n sit down
If u were correct guy n rapped good i would have introduce u to some of them ..

We said british rappers cuz we dont rap only a few do n those that do dont sound great
We dont mimic america here love we british .. We live dat to u lot to mimic der flow
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jul 05, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Dont try it

Anyway im wasting calories .. U looking stu pid dawg im telling u .. Pls stop pls
Till u hold a british passport n have lived here for at least 5 years n have been to open mic.. sessions or actually been to an mcee battle in london .. Then we can chat

Alright.. ✘
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by pbs4real(m): 10:46pm On Jul 05, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Dont try it

take it easy lala. . .never seen u vex b4shocked
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jul 05, 2015
darkenedrebel:

you are obviously debating with a prejudice.

if only you can be patient & understand before replying.

I never said or wanted to discuss grime. I only took offense when you said most of the British rappers are wack..

you seriously think you know how to rate lyricism than I do ? fine if you think so.✘

Wtever lol im telling u dark
Truss me ur lyrics cant go anywhere over here
Lol whatever knowledge u know .. Keep it for nigeria .. I can bet my life on it undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jul 05, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Pls dont tell me about dizzie , or lethal b im telling u ur fighting a loosing battle ..
We lived on d same road lol when he was younger what r u on about go n sit down
If u were correct guy n rapped good i would have introduce u to some of them ..

We said british rappers cuz we dont rap only a few do n those that do dont sound great
We dont mimic america here love we british .. We live dat to u lot to mimic der flow

It is pointless arguing with you as well.✘
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Johnnoah1st: 10:47pm On Jul 05, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Yes i have d one u sent me without d 3 pics u owe undecided
Hope ur not browsing google trying to find more pics to help u
BABE, should i post my official mail in my signature now ? but i will be deleting in 2minute. should i?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jul 05, 2015
pbs4real:
take it easy lala. . .never seen u vex b4shocked

No its cuz he thinks he knows it all
How he arguing with me n jack
Lol

Its like a somalian telling u afrobeats is wack lol pls what do they know about afrobeats ... Now saying dat to a nigerian dat leaves in nigeria
Pls wt u think their response would be
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jul 05, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
BABE, should i post my official mail in my signature now ? but i will be deleting in 2minute. should i?
Go on
LadyBoss1:

Wtever lol im telling u dark
Truss me ur lyrics cant go anywhere over here
Lol whatever knowledge u know .. Keep it for nigeria .. I can bet my life on it undecided

you know what?... Nigerians in the diaspora tend to think they are superior to those at home..
read in between the lines..& goodnight ✘
LadyBoss1:

Dont try it

Why you dey vex?
You know its not worth it.

Sup jacksparrow0712, is dat you on your DP?

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jul 05, 2015
darkenedrebel:

It is pointless arguing with you as well.✘

Glad we've agreed on that anything london
No follow me argue till u get brittish passpost . smiley

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jul 05, 2015
gregzone:
Why you dey vex?
You know its not worth it.

Im happy not vex .. smiley
Fulaboy pls d needful dark has increased my bp
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 05, 2015
darkenedrebel:

you know what?... Nigerians in the diaspora tend to think they are superior to those at home..
read in between the lines..& goodnight ✘

Dont think im superior
Im just letting u know ur wrong deal with it .. Its ok to be wrong
U cant be right n be pushing ur yeye views on ppl by force
I have noticed u do that alot ..

Just take it from ur wrong ..

2 Likes

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Johnnoah1st: 10:51pm On Jul 05, 2015
LadyBoss1:
Go on
SEEN IT?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jul 05, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
SEEN IT?
Yup
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jul 05, 2015
Truss me dark rebel suppose to come n live with me wahlahi he will be perfect gent by the time im done with him smiley
Im proud of u ..
That was a test n u passed ...
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jul 05, 2015
Where did jack run to
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by pbs4real(m): 10:54pm On Jul 05, 2015
LadyBoss1:

No its cuz he thinks he knows it all
How he arguing with me n jack
Lol

Its like a somalian telling u afrobeats is wack lol pls what do they know about afrobeats ... Now saying dat to a nigerian dat leaves in nigeria
Pls wt u think their response would be
hahaha,i get ur driftcheesycheesy oya take tea.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by funlord(m): 10:54pm On Jul 05, 2015
grin
LadyBoss1:

Dont think im superior
Im just letting u know ur wrong deal with it .. Its ok to be wrong
U cant be right n be pushing ur yeye views on ppl by force
I have noticed u do that alot ..

Just take it from ur wrong ..

(1) (2) (3) ... (1159) (1160) (1161) (1162) (1163) (1164) (1165) ... (2568) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.