Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,645 members, 7,813,165 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:07 AM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (1167) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2959248 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1164) (1165) (1166) (1167) (1168) (1169) (1170) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by vjsmiles: 8:03am On Jul 06, 2015
[size=14pt] redgem dont you get busy? sad angry [/size]
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Truckpusher(m): 8:05am On Jul 06, 2015
dearpreye:

He's recovering from the bottles of beer he swallowed last nite. He won't see the mention.
grin grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by redgem(f): 8:07am On Jul 06, 2015
vjsmiles:
[size=14pt] redgem dont you get busy? sad angry [/size]

Taking out a minute to say good morning a crime?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:11am On Jul 06, 2015
XBLadez:
Where's that Misssclassy again? So my simple question is what you translated to "crying?" Go back to that thread once more and see if u weren't the one that had been blabbing away from the first to the last page. If "go and die" to u is just a humour then my simple question couldn't have warranted the epistle u posted. One thing is clear...ur too emotional

Hey, bleep off my mentions.
I have said all I have to say. Anything you have to say now is worthless and insignificant.

I am done talking or listening to anyone about this matter, so mind your business and leave me to mind my.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by vjsmiles: 8:34am On Jul 06, 2015
redgem:

[size=14pt] c'mon ..was just kidding...

How yho night? [/size]
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by pbs4real(m): 9:01am On Jul 06, 2015
redgem:

I mentioned people who were online and I'm familiar with..but I also said goodnight to everyone
undecidedundecidedundecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by XBLadez: 9:16am On Jul 06, 2015
misssclassy:

Hey, bleep off my mentions.
I have said all I have to say. Anything you have to say now is worthless and insignificant.

I am done talking or listening to anyone about this matter, so mind your business and leave me to mind my.
You're such a delusional biitch of a girl! What I said is the truth. Stop being emotional and seeking attention wherever u go, or trying to measure up with ur seniors, coz ur a valueless piece of shiit...the type dirty street boys would gang.bang after a hangover. You may hang on a tree and die for all I care. Bastard!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:34am On Jul 06, 2015
XBLadez:

You're such a delusional biitch of a girl! What I said is the truth. Stop being emotional and seeking attention, or trying to measure up with ur seniors everywhere u go, coz ur a valueless piece of shiit...the type dirty street boys would gang.bang after a hangover. You may hang on a tree and die for all I care. Bastard!

Like I said before, your sentiments and opinions about me are trivial and worthless.
You can yap and rant all you want, I don't give a fvck.

When you are done ranting, you can continue licking _mizmycoli's asss if you want...... I still don't give a fvck.

Now bleep off my mention.....and only quote me if your life depended on it. Only then would I decide if your mention deserves a reply.

I hope I have made myself clear?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by dharay99: 9:35am On Jul 06, 2015
kinglekan:

Why did Wristwatch deactivate?

Cc: Mhizkel, Medehi, Ronald4lif, Tosyne2much.

lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Captainswag225(m): 9:36am On Jul 06, 2015
another war today too? Hmmm
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:36am On Jul 06, 2015
misssclassy:

Like I said before, your sentiments and opinions about me are trivial and worthless.

When you are done ranting, you can continue licking _mizmycoli's asss if you want...... I still don't give a fvck.

Now fvck off my mention.....and only quote me if your life depended on it. Only then would I decide if your mention deserves a reply.

Misssclassy cheesy cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:37am On Jul 06, 2015
dharay99:

lipsrsealed
Another war don start dre cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:37am On Jul 06, 2015
RapAcme:
Greetings my sweet ladyboss1 grin
Hi
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by XBLadez: 9:38am On Jul 06, 2015
[s]
misssclassy:

Now fvck off my mention.....and only quote me if your life depended on it. Only then would I decide if your mention deserves a reply.

[/s]
Why would you give a fvck, confused hermaphrodite. I guess a mod deleted a pic I posted here. That would be your fate if you don't learn to stay on lane in time. You will hang on a tree, with your two eyes bulging. BIAATCH!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:38am On Jul 06, 2015
prettythicksme:
Misssclassy cheesy cheesy
Hi dear cheesy cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:38am On Jul 06, 2015
redgem:

llits not a crime dear
U see Vj i'll deal with him
How are u
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by XBLadez: 9:39am On Jul 06, 2015
I'm just resisting a ban
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 06, 2015
Morning Ishilove i can see u got ur work cut out for u this morning
Honestly this thread should b called war zone ... Its like everyday .. smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:40am On Jul 06, 2015
misssclassy:

Hi dear cheesy cheesy

Take it easy hun
Morning
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:40am On Jul 06, 2015
misssclassy:

Hi dear cheesy cheesy
Too early to start shits hun,dont u think? cheesy cheesy
Dharay99 morning
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Captainswag225(m): 9:41am On Jul 06, 2015
lol , interesting punchlines tho.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by dharay99: 9:41am On Jul 06, 2015
LadyBoss1:
Dharay 99 morning
cuteL, quud morninq.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by RobinHez(m): 9:42am On Jul 06, 2015
dharay99:

lipsrsealed
u and dis ur priests ehn grin
where u go since?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by dharay99: 9:43am On Jul 06, 2015
prettythicksme:
Another war don start dre cheesy
jez shoooow me d arena,
Lehmme do my thinq.! cool
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:43am On Jul 06, 2015
prettythicksme:
Too early to start shits hun,dont u think? cheesy cheesy

I am not interested in starting any _shit.
I am just trying to let these fools understand that I don't give a fvck about what they have to say.

And the earlier they realize that, the better for them cheesy cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by dharay99: 9:44am On Jul 06, 2015
RobinHez:

u and dis ur priests ehn grin

where u go since?
back fr0m zone2 for d past 14days.
Daaaaamn.!! angry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:44am On Jul 06, 2015
dharay99:

cuteL, quud morninq.

Lol u ran offf yesterday
U couldnt referee dat clash .
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:45am On Jul 06, 2015
dharay99:

jez shoooow me d arena,
Lehmme do my thinq.! cool
Not even goodmorning from u undecided na so u spoil reach cheesy na to count scores dey ur brain cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by RobinHez(m): 9:45am On Jul 06, 2015
dharay99:

back fr0m zone2 for d past 14days.
Daaaaamn.!! angry
thought as much....its ur calling grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by dharay99: 9:47am On Jul 06, 2015
& ishilove, thanks for finally freeinq ds account
Yhu ppl unjustly imprisoned,

Una well done.! angry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by RobinHez(m): 9:47am On Jul 06, 2015
misssclassy:

I am not interested in starting any _shit.
I am just trying to let these fools understand that I don't give a fvck about what they have to say.

And the earlier they realize that, the better for them cheesy cheesy
buh not everything a fool says is foolish....sometimes they do have an iota of sense in them u knw...undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (1164) (1165) (1166) (1167) (1168) (1169) (1170) ... (2568) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.