Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:07 AM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (1168) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2958725 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1165) (1166) (1167) (1168) (1169) (1170) (1171) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:48am On Jul 06, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Take it easy hun
Morning

Good morning, lala .I listened to that song yesterday.

Mehn I am really loving it. Years and years is the bom cheesy cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by dharay99: 9:49am On Jul 06, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Lol u ran offf yesterday
U couldnt referee dat clash .
FUÇK.!! shocked shocked
Yhu mean anoda sh0w happnd here ystnyt.?

Goooodaaaaamn, angry who & who again...
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by RobinHez(m): 9:49am On Jul 06, 2015
ada96 na only u waka come? grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by redgem(f): 9:49am On Jul 06, 2015
LadyBoss1:
llits not a crime dear U see Vj i'll deal with him How are u
Good morning ladyb
I'm fine...how was your night?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:49am On Jul 06, 2015
misssclassy:

Good morning, lala .I listened to that song yesterday.

Mehn I am really loving it. Years and years is the bom cheesy cheesy

I told u
They are amazing .. Sorry lol not much of an Ed-sheeran fan .. Dknt know y tho never liked him but he is talented
Anyway gotta run see u later hun
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:50am On Jul 06, 2015
misssclassy:

I am not interested in starting any _shit.
I am just trying to let these fools understand that I don't give a fvck about what they have to say.

And the earlier they realize that, the better for them cheesy cheesy
U should learn how to deal with tinz huh,without insulting cheesy just chill dear cos life is too short mehnnn cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by dharay99: 9:50am On Jul 06, 2015
prettythicksme:
Not even goodmorning from u undecided na so u spoil reach cheesy na to count scores dey ur brain cheesy
sorry ma,
bonjour.! smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:50am On Jul 06, 2015
RobinHez:
ada96 na onky u waka come? grin
lool yes oo cheesy
dharay99:

FUÇK.!! shocked shocked
Yhu mean anoda sh0w happnd here ystnyt.?

Goooodaaaaamn, angry who & who again...

Lol no the same one ..
We dont know who won .. Remember
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Ishilove: 9:51am On Jul 06, 2015
LadyBoss1:
Morning Ishilove i can see u got ur work cut out for u this morning
Honestly this thread should b called war zone ... Its like everyday .. smiley
Na their time. When I get their time I go show cheesy

2 Likes

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:51am On Jul 06, 2015
Truckpusher:
You already told the boy. grin
Abeg wetin be dat? Tell me grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by dharay99: 9:52am On Jul 06, 2015
RobinHez:

thought as much....its ur calling grin
can't bliv d last tym i posted on daht uniben-thread
isbeen ova 4days. lipsrsealed
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:52am On Jul 06, 2015
Ishilove:

Na their time. When I get their time I go show cheesy

Lols yh wink have a lovely day oh
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:52am On Jul 06, 2015
prettythicksme:
U should learn how to deal with tinz huh,without insulting cheesy just chill dear cos life is too short mehnnn cheesy

Yea, but sometimes, some people just need to be served the plain truth cheesy

And I like to serve it hot cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:53am On Jul 06, 2015
Truckpusher:
Lmao cheesy

Only you 20 billion? grin

Na wao! smiley
e be like say Dearpreye get plan to steal that $20billion wey Sanusi been talk
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by dharay99: 9:54am On Jul 06, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Lol no the same one ..
We dont know who won .. Remember
hmm, widawt me officiating...?
I bet it wunt b fun/brutal.

Aniway, I had to rest my head ystnyt.
I hope yhu ar fine...
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by RobinHez(m): 9:55am On Jul 06, 2015
dharay99:

can't bliv d last tym i posted on daht uniben-thread
isbeen ova 4days. lipsrsealed
dont mind those uniben guys angry they've made everyone dessert the thread now...to the extent ada96 is visiting this war zone sad
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:58am On Jul 06, 2015
barcanista:
e be like say Dearpreye get plan to steal that $20billion wey Sanusi been talk

That sanusi elaborate scam story don turn matter.....

The amount keeps going down. History won't forgive the liars.

Bro, I need cool and honey cash....You know what I mean?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:59am On Jul 06, 2015
RobinHez:

dont mind those uniben guys angry they've made everyone dessert the thread now...to the extent ada96 is visiting this war zone sad
lool u nko:p wat are you doing heretongue
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:59am On Jul 06, 2015
misssclassy:

hehehehehehe cos some like it hot while some like it cold cheesy ride on baby!!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:00am On Jul 06, 2015
dearpreye:

That sanusi elaborate scam story don turn matter.....

The amount keeps going down. History won't forgive the liars.

Bro, I need cool and honey cash....You know what I mean?
yes I know what you mean. You want to be the emerging Dangote and Bill Gate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:01am On Jul 06, 2015
prettythicksme:
hehehehehehe cos some like it hot while some like it cold cheesy ride on baby!!

You get mouth cheesy wink
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 06, 2015
I slept off
LadyBoss1:

Dont try it
We were talking about british rappers
N we told u we dont rap ... Now ur slying changing it .. undecided

Abeg mehn its pointless chating to u .. U wont learn
Anyway im wasting calories .. U looking stu pid dawg im telling u .. Pls stop pls
Till u hold a british passport n have lived here for at least 5 years n have been to open mic.. sessions or actually been to an mcee battle in london .. Then we can chat
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:03am On Jul 06, 2015
misssclassy:

You get mouth cheesy wink
No call me ooo if dey comot all ur teeth cheesy cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:05am On Jul 06, 2015
barcanista:
yes I know what you mean. You want to be the emerging Dangote and Bill Gate

Enough of crumbs.....You no dey tire?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:07am On Jul 06, 2015
prettythicksme:
No call me ooo if dey comot all ur teeth cheesy cheesy

Dey no fit na. Dem never born the person wey fit try am cheesy cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:08am On Jul 06, 2015
dearpreye:

Enough of crumbs.....You no dey tire?
huh? Dangote own na crumb? shocked shocked shocked

Truckpusher oooooo grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by RobinHez(m): 10:08am On Jul 06, 2015
Ada96:
lool u nko:p wat are you doing heretongue
dis place is not meant for anybody called ada....ask around grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Truckpusher(m): 10:10am On Jul 06, 2015
barcanista:
huh? Dangote own na crumb? shocked shocked shocked

Truckpusher oooooo grin
Yimee ayone o. grin cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Truckpusher(m): 10:12am On Jul 06, 2015
misssclassy:

For ya mind. angry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:14am On Jul 06, 2015
Truckpusher:
For ya mind. angry
Na so cool
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Truckpusher(m): 10:16am On Jul 06, 2015
misssclassy:

Na so cool
Gerara here menh! tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (1165) (1166) (1167) (1168) (1169) (1170) (1171) ... (2568) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.