Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,132 members, 7,821,872 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (1179) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2973799 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1176) (1177) (1178) (1179) (1180) (1181) (1182) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ireneony(f): 11:46pm On Jul 06, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

She's here.

Ladies and gentlemen, dudes and ladies, I present to you all MAIRALAND'S DUMBEST FEMALE.

A round of applause wherever you are please.

Miss Irene, can you can't please retreat to 'DUMBSVILLE'? That's for understanding. smiley
smh...
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jul 06, 2015
Tashaamania:

Err, well. Sometimes I come online to see posts I didn't make and sometimes when I visit NL, I notice I've been logged out from other source I have no idea about. I don't log out of NL so it was quite surprising. The worst of it all was that the person sent a deactivation link to my mail shocked..
I just had to deactivate.
shocked Really? You did the best deactivating it, who knows what nonsense the hacker would have done next

So, Tasha... I hope i'm wrong buh you dont strike me like the type that enjoys chit-chatsundecided. Perhaps there's some other reason why you're up other than chating with sinn.zou?tongue
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jul 06, 2015
Insidous:

Tranny it ischeesy
angry angry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jul 06, 2015
Lol. should I come give you some warmth?
LadyBoss1:

Not a drinker so dont even know d difference but when i do, i have to mix it with cranberry or orange juice dat way i dont taste it .
Mehn its still cold angry refusing to put on the heater meant to b summer i tire for ur country .
TheSonOfMark:

It definitely won't me 'cause I'd legalize e-wars. grin

Maybe Ronald or Tosin.

and naijaboiy too grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Tashaamania(f): 11:49pm On Jul 06, 2015
Sinnzu:
shocked Really? You did the best deactivating it, who knows what nonsense the hacker would have done next

So, Tasha... I hope i'm wrong buh you dont strike me like the type that enjoys chit-chatsundecided. Perhaps there's some other reason why you're up other than chating with sinn.zou?tongue
You're right. I'm watching a late night movie. And it's a scary movie too cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ronald4lif(m): 11:50pm On Jul 06, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

It definitely won't me 'cause I'd legalize e-wars. grin

Maybe Ronald or Tosin.

It depends on the take home wages. Any mouth-watery offer is highly welcome. As an Igbo, who have been lumped and christened as money curious tribe, I agree to loving money and I'm unapologetic about it. wink
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jul 06, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

She's here.

Ladies and gentlemen, dudes and ladies, I present to you all MAIRALAND'S DUMBEST FEMALE.

A round of applause wherever you are please.

Miss Irene, can you can't please retreat to 'DUMBSVILLE'? That's for understanding. smiley
ROTFLgringringrin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jul 06, 2015
Sinnzu:
angry angry

What now? sad
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:54pm On Jul 06, 2015
Sinnzu:
ROTFLgringringrin

Simple truth.grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jul 06, 2015
Tashaamania:

You're right. I'm watching a late night movie. And it's a scary movie too cheesy
i dont like scary films joor embarassed. Not like i get scared or anything but most of em lack meaningful content. Their altimate goal is just to make you scared and thats it! Whats d name of d movie?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jul 06, 2015
ronald4lif:

It depends on the take home wages. Any mouth-watery offer is highly welcome. As an Igbo, who have been lumped and christened as money curious tribe, I agree to loving money and I'm unapologetic about it. wink
Nnwanne ino dia!cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jul 06, 2015
Insidous:

What now? sad
ok. Just btw me and u. Upload it and tag me on another thread. Then take it down. Deal??
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ronald4lif(m): 11:57pm On Jul 06, 2015
Sinnzu:
Nnwanne ino dia!cheesy

Odogwu, chop knuckle. Uche gi di na ife ana aru. cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jul 06, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Simple truth.grin
Nairalands First Female Crackhead! Right next to Pretty lipsrsealed grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jul 06, 2015
ronald4lif:

Odogwu, chop knuckle. Uche gi di na ife ana aru. cheesy
Udosmiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:59pm On Jul 06, 2015
ronald4lif:

Oh! For a moment or two I nearly forgot.grin

I love money too. Many I should do a genealogical searrch. Who knows, my maternal grand parents might just turn out to be Igbo.cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Tashaamania(f): 11:59pm On Jul 06, 2015
Sinnzu:
i dont like scary films joor embarassed. Not like i get scared or anything but most of em lack meaningful content. Their altimate goal is just to make you scared and thats it! Whats d name of d movie?
Yeah you right about most lacking meaningful content, I just like the chills it sends down my spine, the suspense and the way I grab my pillow and cover my face when viewing quite horror scenes, dunno why cheesy. It's an old movie tho, it's 2007 - Dead Silence..

I still wanna know your other moniker.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:01am On Jul 07, 2015
Jacksparrow0712 did u see dis https://www.nairaland.com/2432260/picture-nairalander-deep-kiss-girlfriend
Think d guy deactivated
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheSonOfMark(m): 12:02am On Jul 07, 2015
Sinnzu:
Nairalands First Female Crackhead! Right next to Pretty lipsrsealed grin

Prettythicksmé is the queen of the crackheads nation, the first lady;no thanks to MrCørk.grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:04am On Jul 07, 2015
Sinnzu:
ok. Just btw me and u. Upload it and tag me on another thread. Then take it down. Deal??

No, forget it grin

I am not comfortable in my own skin embarassed
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ronald4lif(m): 12:05am On Jul 07, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Oh! For a moment or two I nearly forgot.grin

I love money too. Many I should do a genealogical searrch. Who knows, my maternal grand parents might just turn out to be Igbo.cheesy

Lol! Perhaps, the entire 7billion homosapiens gracing the earth should embark on the ancestral extraction to determine if their bloodline is connected to Igbos, the Jews of Africa. For loving banknotes. wink
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:05am On Jul 07, 2015
warriz this mehhhhhhhhhhhhhnnnn. why would he post such? and was his gf aware?
LadyBoss1:
Jacksparrow0712 did u see dis https://www.nairaland.com/2432260/picture-nairalander-deep-kiss-girlfriend
Think d guy deactivated
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:07am On Jul 07, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
warriz this mehhhhhhhhhhhhhnnnn. why would he post such? and was his gf aware?
quote author=LadyBoss1 post=35569237]Jacksparrow0712 did u see dis https://www.nairaland.com/2432260/picture-nairalander-deep-kiss-girlfriend
Think d guy deactivated

Think he deactivated after ppl saw what he did
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ronald4lif(m): 12:08am On Jul 07, 2015
Tashaamania, kedu?. Back in 042?.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:09am On Jul 07, 2015
Tashaamania:

Yeah you right about most lacking meaningful content, I just like the chills it sends down my spine, the suspense and the way I grab my pillow and cover my face when viewing quite horror scenes, dunno why cheesy. It's an old movie tho, it's 2007 - Dead Silence..

I still wanna know your other moniker.
You're in the first stages of becoming an adrenalin junkie grin. You obviously love the horror!grin. Otherwise i dont know why you would want chills down your spine at this time of the nightundecided. Well, am sure you're having fun so i would rather not tamper with your choice of late night movies. My old moniker.... Twas deactivated. Not even sure i can remember it. I'll be sure to tell you when i do aii? Tasha you're hurting me.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:10am On Jul 07, 2015
he could have removed the pic before deactivating. But I just don't get why he did that in the first place. All these kids who just dey begin date girls sef
LadyBoss1:

Think he deactivated after ppl saw what he did
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:12am On Jul 07, 2015
Insidous:

No, forget it grin

I am not comfortable in my own skin embarassed
Bro/Sis dont say that nau? Dont say that please. Am not gona tell you how unique everyone is but i sure do know that if you dont love yourself, aint nobady gon love youundecided.

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Tashaamania(f): 12:12am On Jul 07, 2015
ronald4lif:
Tashaamania, kedu?. Back in 042?.
Odinma, mba oo. M ka no Lagos.. M'ga lachi in abani ato cheesy
How body?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:13am On Jul 07, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
he could have removed the pic before deactivating. But I just don't get why he did that in the first place. All these kids who just dey begin date girls sef
Im telling u but he left the pic there only mods can take it off
I feel sorry for the girl sha
Yh ... I said y would he do that to his bae or gf i dont get it mayb dey had a fight or something .. Think ppl tryna get mods to close it .. Cuz by morning everyone would see it n if she an NL memeber she would see it too
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:14am On Jul 07, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Prettythicksmé is the queen of the crackheads nation, the first lady;no thanks to MrCørk.grin
she'll kill me if she see's this. She's already mad at me seff. Oga abeg o, which NL chic is aiit to you. I wana get married soon so help a brother outgrin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ronald4lif(m): 12:16am On Jul 07, 2015
Tashaamania:

Odinma, mba oo. M ka no Lagos.. M'ga lachi in abani ato cheesy
How body?

Body no ofuma, nsogbu adiro. Ina nwe kwa anuli?. wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (1176) (1177) (1178) (1179) (1180) (1181) (1182) ... (2568) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.