Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,048 members, 7,821,603 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (1176) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2973546 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1173) (1174) (1175) (1176) (1177) (1178) (1179) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by redgem(f): 9:36pm On Jul 06, 2015
Why is here so dry...I need someone to talk to

Ladyboss1 are you free?
Can I send pm?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jul 06, 2015
redgem:
Why is here so dry...I need someone to talk to

Ladyboss1 are you free?

Can I send pm?
Yes hun
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 2dice(m): 9:39pm On Jul 06, 2015
Ada96:
sitting n texting....
hmmm so what are you cooking?
uhnn ... Am making Semo ... Will you eat?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jul 06, 2015
I love Biafraundecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jul 06, 2015
2dice:
uhnn ... Am making Semo ... Will you eat?
sure na cheesy semo and what?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jul 06, 2015
redgem:

Greg am fine and you?
I'm good. How was your day?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jul 06, 2015
Tashaamania cool
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by redgem(f): 9:45pm On Jul 06, 2015
LadyBoss1:
Yes hun
Thanks
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jul 06, 2015
Do all ya pix always gotta have your booty in it??
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 2dice(m): 9:47pm On Jul 06, 2015
Ada96:

sure na cheesy semo and what?
semo with egusi soup ++bush-meat ... Chaii u don dey make hungry cash me ... When food never done
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jul 06, 2015
2dice:
semo with egusi soup ++bush-meat ... Chaii u don dey make hungry cash me ... When food never done
lool is the food ready now?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by redgem(f): 10:09pm On Jul 06, 2015
gregzone:
I'm good. How was your day?

It was okay...thanks and yours?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by redgem(f): 10:13pm On Jul 06, 2015
LadyBoss1:
Yes hun
Have you seen my mail?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by piicity(m): 10:13pm On Jul 06, 2015
You're ignoring me abi
LadyBoss1:

Yes hun
cryYou're ignoring me abi
LadyBoss1:

Yes hun
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ronald4lif(m): 10:14pm On Jul 06, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Why hasn't Ishilove, A SUPER MODERATOR, waded in? She's suppose to be more sympathetic to our cause.

Oh really. Is she now a super moderator?. She doesn't have to do anything anymore. The deed has been done already. Moreover, her intervention could be seen as a move to undermine the position and judgment of the mod who hatched the act. It contravenes rule and job ethics.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheSonOfMark(m): 10:24pm On Jul 06, 2015
ronald4lif:

Oh really. Is she now a super moderator?. She doesn't have to do anything anymore. The deed has been done already. Moreover, her intervention could be seen as a move to undermine the position and judgment of the mod who hatched the act. It contravenes rule and job ethics.

A super moderator can undo the action of a moderator.

I noticed Wristwatch and Ishi' were exchanging a flurry of messages which much highlighting of checking and replying e-mails during the interview yesterday. Everything seemed cryptic but I had no clue he going to deactivate.

That leads to this question : Mr. Seun , why are 3 females who have the default of being overly sentimental appointed as moderators in romance section?

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheSonOfMark(m): 10:35pm On Jul 06, 2015
Sinnzu:
Do all ya pix always gotta have your booty in it??

Good question. Now they wonder why I bash them.

A female uploads different pictures of herself jutting out her butt and boobs in an objectifying post and they expect Kingsley to compliment them and treat them with respect.

Since she made the first move of objectifying herself, I'd address her as such. After all isn't that what we bash Meheeda and Tonto Dike for?

A girl who cannot command attention except portraying herself like a cheap tramp deserves to be addressed as such.

Only LADIES deserve respect.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Tashaamania(f): 10:36pm On Jul 06, 2015
Sinnzu:
Tashaamania cool
Hello
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MrCork: 10:45pm On Jul 06, 2015
....Ok ladies am back from Turin, Italy...left this morning at 8am & juss back in London 2 hour ago...anyone miss me? smiley

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jul 06, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

A female upload a different pictures of herself jutting out her butt and boobs in an objectifying post and they expect Kingsley to compliment them and treat them with respect.

Since she made the first move of objectifying herself, I'd address her as such. After all isn't that what we bash Meheeda and Tonto Dike for?

A girl who cannot command attention except portraying herself like a cheap tramp deserves to be addressed as such.

Mehn.... U spelt it all out. I posted that comment cause i wasnt feeling "it" any longer, i mean like.... "We know you gat booty, buh u aint always gotta shove it at us at every chance you get! There's gotta be something else thats special about you other than your azz gurl.... Come on!!".

The funny thing is, they wont listen. They'll still choose to portray themselves as a trophy and complain about being objectified when sheet hits d fan. Smh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jul 06, 2015
[quote author=redgem post=35565796]

Have you seen my mail?[/quote
No ohh
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jul 06, 2015
Tashaamania:
Hello
hi swty. You look lovely. We havnt met... Im Sinnzusmiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Tashaamania(f): 10:49pm On Jul 06, 2015
Sinnzu:
hi swty. You look lovely. We havnt met... Im Sinnzusmiley
Thanks. I'm Tasha cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ronald4lif(m): 10:49pm On Jul 06, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

A super moderator can undo the action of a moderator.

I noticed Wristwatch and Ishi' were exchanging a flurry of messages which much highlighting of checking and replying e-mails during the interview yesterday. Everything seemed cryptic but I had no clue he going to deactivate.

That leads to this question : Mr. Seun , why are 3 females who have the default of being overly sentimental appointed as moderators in romance section?

Oh I see. There should be a balance on the sexes of romance section. This section is one of the most visited on this platform and its odd to have an all female representation moderating it.

If we are to enumerates and separate active members based on gender I'm close to certain that we'd have more guys so seeking for clarification on why there are only female mods is in order. Our self-proclaimed feminists would purblind and unforthcoming about this obvious unjust act but would have raised dust had the reverse be the case lol. Quite telling.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MrCork: 10:51pm On Jul 06, 2015
Tashaamania:

Thanks. I'm Tasha cheesy

angry

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by demmy0325(m): 10:51pm On Jul 06, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

A female upload a different pictures of herself jutting out her butt and boobs in an objectifying post and they expect Kingsley to compliment them and treat them with respect.

.. I think am with U on this.. Was stl gon talk on it buh i decided to jst let it slide...

Its plainly obvious thats what is gettin her attention.... She must be happy perverts are appreciating her... I see her as a sex object ntn mre.. undecided undecided...
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by yemicoal(m): 10:51pm On Jul 06, 2015
Lol.. I see subs grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jul 06, 2015
redgem:

Have you seen my mail?

I replied u
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Tashaamania(f): 10:52pm On Jul 06, 2015
MrCork:

angry
Okay, now what? undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MrCork: 10:54pm On Jul 06, 2015
ronald4lif:

Oh I see. There should be a balance on the sexes of romance section. This section is one of the most visited on this platform and its odd to have an all female representation moderating it.

If we are to enumerates and separate active members based on gender I'm close to certain that we'd have more guys so seeking for clarification on why there are only female mods is in order. Our self-proclaimed feminists would purblind and unforthcoming about this obvious unjust act but would have raised dust had the reverse be the case lol. Quite telling.

...wot rubbish sexxx balance u talkin about??....hav u forgootin they had that male Crackhead Boy called Sexxskilzz who solely destroyed Romance Section??.....WE PREFA FEMALES ONLY JOR....u dont like it, goto Yahoo chat!!!!! (no oofeinse) angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jul 06, 2015
gregzone:
Well my friend got a nice facial of the thief. So he's given the description to the police. Its just a matter of time before the fool's caught.

What did they try to steal?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheSonOfMark(m): 10:54pm On Jul 06, 2015
Sinnzu:
Mehn.... U spelt it all out. I posted that comment cause i wasnt feeling "it" any longer, i mean like.... "We know you gat booty, buh u aint always gotta shove it at us at every chance you get! There's gotta be something else thats special about you other than your azz gurl.... Come on!!".

The funny thing is, they wont listen. They'll still choose to portray themselves as a trophy and complain about being objectified when sheet hits d fan. Smh

These females forget that when the butt-lickers opine comments like "your pose is sexy" what
what they really mean is "I want to bang you and that's all there is to iy".

I can mention names. You know I can be daring and blunt with my opinions NHS. If they want men to take them seriously and respect them then they should respect themselves.

It's an obvious sign of. low self-esteem. A girl who knows she can't get attention with her intelligence resorts to uploading slutty pictures of herself to gain attention. The false compliments help to. massage their deflated ego.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1173) (1174) (1175) (1176) (1177) (1178) (1179) ... (2568) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.