Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,485 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (1620) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2972246 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1617) (1618) (1619) (1620) (1621) (1622) (1623) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:31am On Aug 05, 2015
TheUmmah:
cry

Do you bleach? Because your skin looks like the surface of the moon with all those craters on your face! Your face scares me! No offence!
yawns! y are u a crackhead?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheUmmah: 8:35am On Aug 05, 2015
embarassed
KINGSAMURAI:
yawns! y are u a crackhead?

I am only asking you 21 questions! After all we are all here to get to know 1 another! Why are you so pained? Or is your anus still hurting you from the penetration you got from your fuji lover last night? Use aboniki it will help ease your rectums trauma ok!

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:36am On Aug 05, 2015
TheUmmah:
embarassed

I am only asking you 21 questions! After all we are all here to get to know 1 another! Why are you so pained? Or is your anus still hurting you from the penetration you got from your fuji lover last night? Use aboniki it will help ease your rectums trauma ok!
LOL do u think im dharay99 dat engages in dat? now sweerve!!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheUmmah: 8:40am On Aug 05, 2015
undecided
KINGSAMURAI:
LOL do u think im dharay99 dat engages in dat? now sweerve!!
I don't know who you are talking about, but is swerve the homo code you and your 14 year brothers use when you want to tell men that you feel like licking their balls? Sorry for being so blunt! But even on your photo I can notice some white discharge by the corner of your baboon sized lips!

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Oahray: 8:41am On Aug 05, 2015
^^ You guys have so much idle time on your hands that you e-battle this often. Una no dey tire ni? If you channel this excess energy into mature discussions and debates, we'd all be better for it.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:44am On Aug 05, 2015
pbs4real:
i must see u twerk sooncheesy
undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:45am On Aug 05, 2015
TheUmmah:
undecided I don't know who you are talking about, but is swerve the homo code you and your 14 year brothers use when you want to tell men that you feel like licking their balls? Sorry for being so blunt! But even on your photo I can notice some white discharge by the corner of your baboon sized lips!
yeah mugu its 4rm a lady i gave licked her toto, now sweerve!!!!!!-------->
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:45am On Aug 05, 2015
rokiatu:
girl what the hell is that on your profile? grin
Loool
Saw it on my friends profile n was laughing ..
Funny pic
How r u beautiful ..
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:46am On Aug 05, 2015
pbs4real:
jez kidding ya. . I took colombian weed. . .the tin wan try reset mah medula. .
No wonder
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:46am On Aug 05, 2015
KINGSAMURAI:
shocked did u sleep dear ..
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:48am On Aug 05, 2015
LadyBoss1:

shocked did u sleep dear ..
yeah bt just 4 30minutes, i am so tired all tru d night. "gud morning
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:49am On Aug 05, 2015
KINGSAMURAI:
Morning smiley
Y not get some rest ..
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheUmmah: 8:50am On Aug 05, 2015
cry
KINGSAMURAI:

You look like something that must have been born on a highway, because that's where most accidents happen. Don't you agree?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by redgem(f): 8:50am On Aug 05, 2015
KINGSAMURAI:
so what are u suppose to do?

Nothing...or am I meant to do anything?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:55am On Aug 05, 2015
Humanbeing1st:
ADEH39, babe how are u? still need u in my bed though!

Gud a.m swiri kiss
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:56am On Aug 05, 2015
pbs4real:
my fwend ve had enuf of ur mumbo jumbo yest. . I dnt wna go further,do me a favor,dnt ever quote again. . . .luk for ur age category. . .tnx in adv.
i still wonder if the mods on this section will deny that they dont know the trouble makers here.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:56am On Aug 05, 2015
Lol. Morning baws
pbs4real:
i luk lyk who get mark?tongue anyways carry gocheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:59am On Aug 05, 2015
TheUmmah:
undecided I don't know who you are talking about, but is swerve the homo code you and your 14 year brothers use when you want to tell men that you feel like licking their balls? Sorry for being so blunt! But even on your photo I can notice some white discharge by the corner of your baboon sized lips!
gringringringringrin

2 Likes

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheUmmah: 9:01am On Aug 05, 2015
Sinnzu:
i still wonder if the mods on this section will deny that they dont know the trouble makers here.

The incompetence is amazing! But I'm going to give one of the yobs some reverse trouble this morning!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:01am On Aug 05, 2015
LadyBoss1:
Morning smiley Y not get some rest ..
nt when ure here
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:02am On Aug 05, 2015
redgem:

Nothing...or am I meant to do anything?
yeah ure suppose to greet me romantically, hug me, kiss me
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:03am On Aug 05, 2015
TheUmmah:
cry

You look like something that must have been born on a highway, because that's where most accidents happen. Don't you agree?
SWEERVE to d lagoon
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheUmmah: 9:06am On Aug 05, 2015
KINGSAMURAI:
angry

I'm sorry billy goat but your interview is not yet over! I heard that when you were a child your mother wanted to hire cultists to end your misreable life but the cultists wanted too much money since even your murder was such a disgusting act to undertake due to your hideousness!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:07am On Aug 05, 2015
TheUmmah:
angry

I'm sorry billy goat but your interview is not yet over! I heard that when you were a child your mother wanted to hire cultists to end your misreable life but the cultists wanted too much money since even your murder was such a disgusting act to undertake due to your hideousness!
cc: Ishilove.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheUmmah: 9:09am On Aug 05, 2015
lipsrsealed
KINGSAMURAI:

Erm sorry mr tura but how do you expect regem to kiss you and not go to prison? Don't you know bestiality is against the law! She can't start kissing animals just like that na! She's a different specie from you!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:11am On Aug 05, 2015
TheUmmah:
lipsrsealed

Erm sorry mr tura but how do you expect regem to kiss you and not go to prison? Don't you know bestiality is against the law! She can't start kissing animals just like that na! She's a different specie from you!
cc ishilove
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by redgem(f): 9:13am On Aug 05, 2015
KINGSAMURAI:

Because you are?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kinglekan: 9:14am On Aug 05, 2015
Sassybae:
undecided thunder scatter your balls.... ;Dno try me ooo

Buhaahahaha!! Chai e don pain am.

Oya sowi for being such a D*** to you.

Morning pweety hope you had a lovely nyt? smiley

rosy4u:
kinglekan, why u dey treat my sissy like dis naaa sad
I go sue u ooo grin

I don beg am nah, I go drink too much palmwine last night, na wetin cause am. Oya help me beg am oooo

Good Morning. smiley

delectablegyal:
Kinglekan, where are You?

It is ur irresponsible g.f that is a troll.

Buhahahahahaha!! cheesy cheesy

E don pain am. Btw oo, u are a TROLL na so why e con dey pepper u for body.

Bekiaful oooo!! Don't lemme release my toxic venom on you. angry

That said, Good Morning and have a splendid day ahead. smiley

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by redgem(f): 9:15am On Aug 05, 2015
Sinnzu:
gringringringringrin

Good morning Mr Sinnzu
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:15am On Aug 05, 2015
redgem:

Because you are?
CUTE,RICH,caring and very good in bed.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheUmmah: 9:15am On Aug 05, 2015
KINGSAMURAI:
cc ishilove
cheesy

So now you are such a big coward abi? I thought you like provocating and insulting people and claiming you can take it! Only for us to now discover that you are a weak, demented crybaby! Let me also call the mods so that I can report your teletubby ass to them! Bagger!
Cc...obinoscopy, ishilove, farano!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheUmmah: 9:16am On Aug 05, 2015
KINGSAMURAI:
CUTE,RICH,caring and very good in bed.

Cc...obinoscopy, farano, ishilove!

(1) (2) (3) ... (1617) (1618) (1619) (1620) (1621) (1622) (1623) ... (2568) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.