Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (1621) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2972882 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1618) (1619) (1620) (1621) (1622) (1623) (1624) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:17am On Aug 05, 2015
TheUmmah:
cheesy

So now you are such a big coward abi? I thought you like provocating and insulting people and claiming you can take it! Only for us to now discover that you are a weak, demented crybaby! Let me also call the mods so that I can report your teletubby ass to them! Bagger!
Cc...obinoscopy, ishilove, farano!
u just mentioned my 1st and 2nd wifes, and my brother in d lord. "so ure getting a 10years ban 4 dat.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheUmmah: 9:21am On Aug 05, 2015
KINGSAMURAI:
u just mentioned my 1st and 2nd wifes, and my brother in d lord. "so ure getting a 10years ban 4 dat.
undecided

I don't think there is any mod here that is related to any rabies afflicted dog like you! Its not possible for humans and canines to be related! And how come they have banned you so many times if you are their brother? They banned sweetorgasm, whitewitch, angelmarve which means they have no regard for you!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by xordik(m): 9:22am On Aug 05, 2015
rokiatu
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by redgem(f): 9:22am On Aug 05, 2015
LadyBoss1:
undecided
Good morning ma'am
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:23am On Aug 05, 2015
TheUmmah:
undecided

I don't think their is any mod here that is realted to any rabies afflicted dog like you! Its not possible for humans and canines to be related! And how come they have banned you so many times if you are their brother? They banned sweetorgasm, whitewitch, angelmarve which means they have no regard for you!
i deactivated them. they were nt banned. now sweerve!!!!!!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheUmmah: 9:29am On Aug 05, 2015
KINGSAMURAI:
i deactivated them. they were nt banned. now sweerve!!!!!!

undecided You look so ugly that I'm sure when you were born the doctor said I'm gonna drop this thing, if it falls it must be a rat, if it flies it is a bat
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:29am On Aug 05, 2015
TheUmmah:

undecided You look so ugly that I'm sure when you were born the doctor said I'm gonna drop this thing, if it falls it must be a rat, if it flies it is a bat
cc rocktation
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by redgem(f): 9:30am On Aug 05, 2015
KINGSAMURAI:
CUTE,RICH,caring and very good in bed.

Lol.....the only one I know of is that you are ' funny'
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:32am On Aug 05, 2015
redgem:

Lol.....the only one I know of is that you are ' funny'
ok dnt u like funny guys?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheUmmah: 9:33am On Aug 05, 2015
smiley
KINGSAMURAI:
cc rocktation

I thought you were claiming to be a bully? Bully me na! Or now that you have met your match your fear has caused your bravado to cease? After all we know empty vessels make the loudest noise! Or you were hoping I was a girl abi? Dullard!

Cc...rocktation and obinoscopy!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:36am On Aug 05, 2015
TheUmmah:
smiley

I thought you were claiming to be a bully? Bully me na! Or now that you have met your match your fear has caused your bravado to cease? After all we know empty vessels make the loudest noise! Or you were hoping I was a girl abi? Dullard!
I dnt hav ur time
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by redgem(f): 9:36am On Aug 05, 2015
KINGSAMURAI:
ok dnt u like funny guys?

I do buh funny guys can be annoying sometimes...
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:37am On Aug 05, 2015
redgem:

I do buh funny guys can be annoying sometimes...
hmm thank jah im not annoying.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheUmmah: 9:37am On Aug 05, 2015
kiss
KINGSAMURAI:
I dnt hav ur time

Just like redgem does not have your own time abi? Hapless _moron!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:39am On Aug 05, 2015
TheUmmah:
kiss

Just like redgem does not have your own time abi? Hapless _moron!
go n look 4 ur agemate to play with
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by rosy4u(f): 9:42am On Aug 05, 2015
kinglekan:

Buhaahahaha!! Chai e don pain am.

Oya sowi for being such a D*** to you.

Morning pweety hope you had a lovely nyt? smiley

I don beg am nah, I go drink too much palmwine last night, na wetin cause am. Oya help me beg am oooo

Good Morning. smiley

Buhahahahahaha!! cheesy cheesy

E don pain am. Btw oo, u are a TROLL na so why e con dey pepper u for body.

Bekiaful oooo!! Don't lemme release my toxic venom on you. angry

That said, Good Morning and have a splendid day ahead. smiley

lol... morning
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheUmmah: 9:43am On Aug 05, 2015
lipsrsealed
KINGSAMURAI:
go n look 4 ur agemate to play with

I'm a troll I have no mates! I am only programmed to spot and frustrate members of the animal kingdom like you who are trying to force interactions with humans! Bestiality is a crime! Ekwensu like you!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:45am On Aug 05, 2015
TheUmmah:
lipsrsealed

I'm a troll I have no mates! I am only programmed to spot and frustrate members of the animal kingdom like you who are trying to force interactions with humans! Bestiality is a crime! Ekwensu like you!
Ishilove if u did nt ban him i will b so dissapointed.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheUmmah: 9:51am On Aug 05, 2015
cool
KINGSAMURAI:
Ishilove if u did nt ban him i will b so dissapointed.

And obinoscopy farano and ishilove if you also do not ban this provocative and insulting _idiot! I will protest!

www.nairaland.com/2144338/romance-section-chat-central-derailers/1608#36614381 some evidence attached!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:54am On Aug 05, 2015
adeh39:

Gud a.m swiri kiss
HOW WAS UR NIGHT? hope u dream of me?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:55am On Aug 05, 2015
TheUmmah:
lipsrsealed

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kinglekan: 9:57am On Aug 05, 2015
rosy4u:

lol... morning
Hope you had a nightmare free night void of ojuju and the likes? grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:08am On Aug 05, 2015
Humanbeing1st:
HOW WAS UR NIGHT? hope u dream of me?

Lol.....it was cool nd urs?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:12am On Aug 05, 2015
adeh39:

Lol.....it was cool nd urs?
it nice, but i havent got ur message, i like u am serious! dont judge me by my nairaland post, am just having fun.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:15am On Aug 05, 2015
Humanbeing1st:
it nice, but i havent got ur message, i like u am serious! dont judge me by my nairaland post, am just having fun.

undecided

Like seriously?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:23am On Aug 05, 2015
adeh39:

undecided
Like seriously?
AM REALLY SERIOUS, joke apart, i mean it!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:26am On Aug 05, 2015
Humanbeing1st:
AM REALLY SERIOUS, joke apart, i mean it!

shocked shocked shocked

Okay then......
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MRpii(m): 10:29am On Aug 05, 2015
Not BAD! One of the best
redgem:

Morning....how was your night?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:31am On Aug 05, 2015
adeh39:

shocked shocked shocked
Okay then......
i will be expecting ur mail.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by rosy4u(f): 11:01am On Aug 05, 2015
kinglekan:

Hope you had a nightmare free night void of ojuju and the likes? grin
choi grin
I always dream of angels wink

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:06am On Aug 05, 2015
Non stop keh...you get witness to this?
pbs4real:
dt guy dey f up shey? Anyways me i sabi kpanshy well well ooh. . 4hrs non-stp
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:08am On Aug 05, 2015
Since when all this one start sef undecided
kinglekan:

Buhaahahaha!! Chai e don pain am.

Oya sowi for being such a D*** to you.

Morning pweety hope you had a lovely nyt? smiley

I don beg am nah, I go drink too much palmwine last night, na wetin cause am. Oya help me beg am oooo

Good Morning. smiley

Buhahahahahaha!! cheesy cheesy

E don pain am. Btw oo, u are a TROLL na so why e con dey pepper u for body.

Bekiaful oooo!! Don't lemme release my toxic venom on you. angry

That said, Good Morning and have a splendid day ahead. smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (1618) (1619) (1620) (1621) (1622) (1623) (1624) ... (2568) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.