Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,874 members, 7,810,330 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:11 AM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (176) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2954556 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:42pm On Apr 26, 2015
Lala247:

Lol no take out d 7 .. Dats it lol
See if ur smart

~ Your d.p is so on point mennnn
those are some strong ass legs.
Make me wonder what's in between em' grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by djeezy(m): 10:03pm On Apr 26, 2015
Lala247:

Lol no take out d 7 .. Dats it lol
See if ur smart
I think I've got it. Lol. You're not that young after all.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:04pm On Apr 26, 2015
djeezy:
I think I've got it. Lol. You're not that young after all.

Lol told ya
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:07pm On Apr 26, 2015
Darkrebel666:

~ Your d.p is so on point mennnn
those are some strong ass legs.
Make me wonder what's in between em' grin

Added bk
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by djeezy(m): 10:09pm On Apr 26, 2015
Lala247:

Lol told ya
I think I like. How was ur day?

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by danbrowndmf(m): 10:10pm On Apr 26, 2015
twaci hawa u.sad
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:13pm On Apr 26, 2015
djeezy:
I think I like. How was ur day?

Weekend almost over.. Dreading monday ..
But yh just relaxing catching up on my tv shows
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Twaci(f): 10:14pm On Apr 26, 2015
danbrowndmf:
twaci hawa u.sad
Am fine smiley. Listened to ur mixtape...very good one u ve gat there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by danbrowndmf(m): 10:17pm On Apr 26, 2015
Twaci:
Am fine smiley. Listened to ur mixtape...very good one u ve gat there.
Wow!!!tnx a million.....am blushn right now.i recorded dt stuff in 2012.cheesy

hw was ur day?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by iPrevail(m): 10:51pm On Apr 26, 2015
One person with two alternate monickers on same thread? Wow! undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 2dice(m): 10:51pm On Apr 26, 2015
Mojayo dear
come tell daddi what is hurting you
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Twaci(f): 11:02pm On Apr 26, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Wow!!!tnx a million.....am blushn right now.i recorded dt stuff in 2012.cheesy

hw was ur day?
Very fine. And urs?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:43pm On Apr 26, 2015
2dice:
Mojayo dear
come tell daddi what is hurting you
no o,its personal,dnt worry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 2dice(m): 11:53pm On Apr 26, 2015
MojAyo:
no o,its personal,dnt worry
ooh i understand
omo sleep don carry me finish oo
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:59pm On Apr 26, 2015
2dice:

ooh i understand
omo sleep don carry me finish oo
abeg,go sleep o,me I dey browse here sha
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by danbrowndmf(m): 6:48am On Apr 27, 2015
Twaci:
Very fine. And urs?
nt fine,they beat my team yestady.sad

l slept off....
Morning,hw was ur 9t?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:26am On Apr 27, 2015
iPrevail:
One person with two alternate monickers on same thread? Wow! undecided
Feed my inquisitive self, I wanna know.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 2dice(m): 8:23am On Apr 27, 2015
MojAyo:
abeg,go sleep o,me I dey browse here sha
ogbeni wake up
shii **pour kerosene on her body**
where is my liter laa...ok make i go buy matches b4 she wakes up
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by molikberry(m): 9:59am On Apr 27, 2015
good morning guys,i need true love.add me on 2go:real guy or molik2,whatsapp:09039300885.ladies only
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by molikberry(m): 10:00am On Apr 27, 2015
A flower cannot blossom without sunshine, and man cannot live without love. ~ Max Muller
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Cherlene(f): 10:29am On Apr 27, 2015
Juvante:
K
I ate Rice and beef sauce. What about u?

Good day

Sorry I was occupied and eventually slept off.

I had an uncomplicated dish, indomie with boiled eggs.

Cherlene
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by iPrevail(m): 10:42am On Apr 27, 2015
Borrussia:
Feed my inquisitive self, I wanna know.

What do you see? @image

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:44am On Apr 27, 2015
iPrevail:

What do you see? @image
Nope, you're getting it wrong, we all have an alternate moniker in case we got banned. That's hers.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by imitor4us(m): 10:44am On Apr 27, 2015
XUP everyone??
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Juvante(m): 10:52am On Apr 27, 2015
Cherlene:

Good day

Sorry I was occupied and eventually slept off.

I had an uncomplicated dish, indomie with boiled eggs.

Cherlene

Good day to you. How was your sleep? I hope it was blissful . I am already out as usual. I hope you have taken your breakfast? As for me, a cup of tea as usual !
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by iPrevail(m): 10:57am On Apr 27, 2015
Borrussia:
Nope, you're getting it wrong, we all have an alternate moniker in case we got banned. That's hers.
How am I getting it wrong? Misghost/clāssy are same person and her two monikers are viewing tha same thread, which don't really make sense hence my amazement.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:00am On Apr 27, 2015
iPrevail:

How am I getting it wrong? Misghost/clāssy are same person and her two monikers are viewing tha same thread, which don't really make sense hence my amazement.
Classy was banned and ghost came up, nothing fishy in it.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Cherlene(f): 11:09am On Apr 27, 2015
Juvante:

Good day to you. How was your sleep? I hope it was blissful . I am already out as usual. I hope you have taken your breakfast? As for me, a cup of tea as usual !

Yes, I had a fish sandwich and a cup of coffee.
Awwh, is that all you consumed?? You are probably ravenous now?

Right now I am studying for a group assignment concerning drug/alcohol abusers.

Cherlene
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Juvante(m): 11:21am On Apr 27, 2015
Cherlene:

Yes, I had a fish sandwich and a cup of coffee.
Awwh, is that all you consumed?? You are probably ravenous now?

Right now I am studying for a group assignment concerning drug/alcohol abusers.

Cherlene
Wow ! Nice one. You are right , I am hungry ! I wish that I could be of help to you during your assignments, though binge drinking or alcohol abuse is not part of me. Is it still raining over there?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Cherlene(f): 11:31am On Apr 27, 2015
Juvante:

Wow ! Nice one. You are right , I am hungry ! I wish that I could be of help to you during your assignments, though binge drinking or alcohol abuse is not part of me. Is it still raining over there?

Keep me some YELLOW SOUP too ooo..
Thank you dear.

I am pleased to hear, but the aim of the assignment is HOW TO PREVENT individuals developing TO THE EXTENT OF ABUSING ALCOHOL/DRUGS.

I am a future SOCIAL WORKER!

Cherlene

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Juvante(m): 11:40am On Apr 27, 2015
Cherlene:

Keep me some YELLOW SOUP too ooo..
Thank you dear.

I am pleased to hear, but the aim of the assignment is HOW TO PREVENT individuals developing TO THE EXTENT OF ABUSING ALCOHOL/DRUGS.

I am a future SOCIAL WORKER!

Cherlene
Hmmm! You guessed right! I am already contemplating eating a plate of starch and Ogwo ( yellow) Soup. Gonna enjoy it. grin
Anyway, I think the solution is more of a social issue.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by iPrevail(m): 11:47am On Apr 27, 2015
Borrussia:
Classy was banned and ghost came up, nothing fishy in it.
You don't get it bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) ... (2568) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.