Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,300 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (179) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2962523 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 2dice(m): 12:32am On Apr 28, 2015
Mhizkel:

itz not gud to eat late in d night cos d food is not gonna digest..i suggest u tke beverages, den wake up early 2mao n eat sumfin gud
lol ..u sef do mummi for 10sec
iyen nor 9ice wink ..
Went for beverages diss one you never sleep ..whasup
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Mhizkel(f): 12:42am On Apr 28, 2015
2dice:

lol ..u sef do mummi for 10sec
iyen nor 9ice wink ..
Went for beverages diss one you never sleep ..whasup
Befor nkor! So u dunno ayam mama chukwudi?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 2dice(m): 12:51am On Apr 28, 2015
Mhizkel:

Befor nkor! So u dunno ayam mama chukwudi?
chukwudi bawo...wetin you drink diss nite?
belike that thing done over power you
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ronald4lif(m): 12:53am On Apr 28, 2015
Chiam55, please try not to engage him when he quote you again. He sounds very bitter. And his argument is lame and ridiculous. The lady was engaging him with fact but he resorted to cheap insults. Whenever someone resort to insult they have nothing rational to argue on. Let him wallow in his bitterness.

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by stephenqueen: 12:54am On Apr 28, 2015
2dice:

You neva sleep shocked shocked
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Mhizkel(f): 12:54am On Apr 28, 2015
2dice:

sad Teem Lemon!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 2dice(m): 12:56am On Apr 28, 2015
stephenqueen:

You neva sleep shocked shocked
baba i jes wake but i dey go back sleep noun..
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 2dice(m): 12:57am On Apr 28, 2015
Mhizkel:

sad Teem Lemon!
seriously lemon is your favorite?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by stephenqueen: 1:01am On Apr 28, 2015
2dice:

baba i jes wake but i dey go back sleep noun..
Ok cool
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Mhizkel(f): 1:02am On Apr 28, 2015
2dice:

seriously lemon is your favorite?
Yes na! You wanna buy me one ni? wink
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 2dice(m): 1:07am On Apr 28, 2015
Mhizkel:

Yes na! You wanna buy me one ni? wink
naa dont want you to get addicted..
Wat was that Goodnight in hausa again ..ayaff gbabe
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 2dice(m): 1:08am On Apr 28, 2015
stephenqueen:

Ok cool
u nkor
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by danbrowndmf(m): 7:08am On Apr 28, 2015
Twaci,Goomorning.sad
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by danbrowndmf(m): 7:09am On Apr 28, 2015
twaci Goodmorning.sad
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Cherlene(f): 7:11am On Apr 28, 2015
Juvante:

That's great. That means that you are having a swell time. U went for shopping or visiting?

Good morning

Both.
How are you?
My apology was quite OCCUPIED, hence my late
response.

Cherlene
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by iPrevail(m): 7:45am On Apr 28, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

So Borrussia and D1ck are the same? Interesting? What happened to the D1ck moniker? I remember the triumviate logomachy we had with Missclasssy.

Yea, I read it all. grin
However, I didn't and still don't agree with the assumptions that Missclasssy is a lad. She's just a stubborn girl with lots of ego.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:46am On Apr 28, 2015
iPrevail:

Yea, I read it all. grin
However, I didn't and still don't agree with the assumptions that Missclasssy is a lad. She's just a stubborn girl with lots of ego.

Yeah, lots of it undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by iPrevail(m): 7:53am On Apr 28, 2015
missclasssy:

Yeah, lots of it undecided
And you make that face like it's a good thing. Girl do you realize you're darn troublesome? undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheSonOfMark(m): 8:02am On Apr 28, 2015
iPrevail:

Yea, I read it all. grin
[b] I have never accused her of that.
If I ever create an alternate account I wouldn't hid my identity. Just like Blackett does with his Zedx6 account.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by iPrevail(m): 8:12am On Apr 28, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

If I ever create an alternate account I wouldn't hid my identity. Just like Blackett does with his Zedx6 account.
Yea, hiding is something a timid mind would do.
But hang on, are you saying "he" is hiding? undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:19am On Apr 28, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Rubbish!

I was never hiding. My account was banned and the only available account I could find was missghost.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by iPrevail(m): 8:22am On Apr 28, 2015
missclasssy:

Rubbish!

I was never hiding. My account was banned and the only available account I could find was missghost.
undecided
Now I need MrCork to come tell you how aggressive you are. undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:23am On Apr 28, 2015
iPrevail:

undecided
Now I need MrCork to come tell you how aggressive you are. undecided

undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Juvante(m): 8:23am On Apr 28, 2015
Cherlene:

Good morning

Both.
How are you?
My apology was quite OCCUPIED, hence my late
response.

Cherlene
Apology accepted . How are you this beautiful day? I hope that you had a nice night rest? I hope you you remembered me in your prayers?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheSonOfMark(m): 8:24am On Apr 28, 2015
iPrevail:

Yea, hiding is something a timid mind would do.
But hang on, are you saying "he" is hiding? undecided
He never revealed the fact that he is D1ck until you did. Although he didn't deny it to his credit. Curiosity made me wonder what happened to the D1ck moniker but I am in the know now.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheSonOfMark(m): 8:35am On Apr 28, 2015
missclasssy:

Rubbish!

Easy now , miss. You don't want to e-duel with me, trust me. I just wondered what happened to the Missclasssy moniker and that made me analyze who Missghost really is.

I've seen the Missghost and Missclasssy accounts viewing at the same time. iPrevail even posted a screenshot of it on page
176 of this thread. Were you intending to quell rumours that Missclasssy is the same as Missghost by that action?

The Missghost alter ego is more aggressive than Missclasssy. Deliberately planned too?
We never were e-foes, don't start now.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:47am On Apr 28, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Easy now , miss. You don't want to e-duel with me, trust me. I just wondered what happened to the Missclasssy moniker and that made me analyze who Missghost really is.

I've seen the Missghost and Missclasssy accounts viewing at the same time. iPrevail even posted a screenshot of it on page
176 of this thread. Were you intending to quell rumours that Missclasssy is the same as Missghost by that action?

The Missghost alter ego is more aggressive than Missclasssy. Deliberately planned too?
We never were e-foes, don't start now.

I am just proving a point.
I was viewing with missclasssy and all of a sudden I just couldn't post again, then I changed to the missghost.
That's why you were seeing the two monikers viewing.

Sorry if I sounded rude.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by coleon(m): 9:25am On Apr 28, 2015
Now where d ladies at?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Cherlene(f): 9:51am On Apr 28, 2015
Juvante:

Apology accepted . How are you this beautiful day? I hope that you had a nice night rest? I hope you you remembered me in your prayers?

I give Glory to God. We are super, and yourself?

Yes I slept off, most definitely I did.
What was for breakfast?

Cherlene
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Mhizkel(f): 10:00am On Apr 28, 2015
2dice:

naa dont want you to get addicted..
Wat was that Goodnight in hausa again ..ayaff gbabe
we are now in morning..so, Ina kuana!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Juvante(m): 10:04am On Apr 28, 2015
Cherlene:

I give Glory to God. We are super, and yourself?

Yes I slept off, most definitely I did.
What was for breakfast?

Cherlene
Good! Actually, I took just a cup of coffee. I didn't have the appetite to eat. Maybe, I woke up on the wrong side of the bed! I will definitely eat later.
What about u?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Cherlene(f): 10:07am On Apr 28, 2015
Juvante:

Good! Actually, I took just a cup of coffee. I didn't have the appetite to eat. Maybe, I woke up on the wrong side of the bed! I will definitely eat later.
What about u?

Awwh, hope you DO.
You know the South Southy common, fish sandwich and a cup of coffee. Hehe.

I am in town with Chantel, she is having her 1 year VACCINATION.

Cherlene

(1) (2) (3) ... (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) ... (2568) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.