Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,353 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (180) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2962577 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Juvante(m): 10:11am On Apr 28, 2015
Cherlene:

Awwh, hope you DO.
You know the South Southy common, fish sandwich and a cup of coffee. Hehe.

I am in town with Chantel, she is having her 1 year VACCINATION.

Cherlene
That's cool! A tasty way to start a great day!
How is my baby, Chantelle? I hope it was not painful?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Cherlene(f): 10:22am On Apr 28, 2015
Juvante:

That's cool! A tasty way to start a great day!
How is my baby, Chantelle? I hope it was not painful?

Oh yes, not yet. In 10 minutes our appointment is due.

Chantel angel is pretty well. Thank you.
What are you engaged with now?

Cherlene
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 2dice(m): 10:28am On Apr 28, 2015
Mhizkel:

we are now in morning..so, Ina kuana!
and the reply is
ina gayjiya or so
shey i try sha
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Juvante(m): 10:30am On Apr 28, 2015
Cherlene:

Oh yes, not yet. In 10 minutes our appointment is due.

Chantel angel is pretty well. Thank you.
What are you engaged with now?

Cherlene
I am as busy as usual. I will always find time to chat with you ! Hahaha!
My best regards to her!
One of the joys of motherhood is the visit to the doctor !
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Mhizkel(f): 10:31am On Apr 28, 2015
2dice:

and the reply is
ina gayjiya or so
shey i try sha
cheesy You tried!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 2dice(m): 10:35am On Apr 28, 2015
Mhizkel:

cheesy You tried!
smiley
goo mornin
oya greet me properly ..no alakowe own oo wink
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Mhizkel(f): 10:38am On Apr 28, 2015
2dice:

smiley
goo mornin
oya greet me properly ..no alakowe own oo wink
Gudmawnin na
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 2dice(m): 10:46am On Apr 28, 2015
Mhizkel:

Gudmawnin na
i no see your ikunle oo sad
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Mhizkel(f): 10:48am On Apr 28, 2015
2dice:

i no see your ikunle oo sad
ayaf kunle naa
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 2dice(m): 10:52am On Apr 28, 2015
Mhizkel:

ayaf kunle naa
better.. Omo re b'yan
bawo ni night eeh
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:52am On Apr 28, 2015
~ Mhizkel what's up ...morning
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Mhizkel(f): 10:55am On Apr 28, 2015
Darkrebel666:
~ Mhizkel what's up ...morning
Gudmawnin swit..how ws ur night?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Mhizkel(f): 10:56am On Apr 28, 2015
2dice:

better.. Omo re b'yan
bawo ni night eeh
It was short..that's why i woke up late dis mawnin...Wah abou urz?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:14am On Apr 28, 2015
Mhizkel:

Gudmawnin swit..how ws ur night?

~ Great and short... just some body pains here and there. Nothing a sensual massage can't cure... grin
So what's for today...are you gonna be wearing a crazy jean today? grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 2dice(m): 11:21am On Apr 28, 2015
Mhizkel:

It was short..that's why i woke up late dis mawnin...Wah abou urz?
it was short and you woke late
when did you sleep then
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Mhizkel(f): 11:30am On Apr 28, 2015
2dice:

it was short and you woke late
when did you sleep then
Slept dis mawnin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Mhizkel(f): 11:32am On Apr 28, 2015
Darkrebel666:

~ Great and short... just some body pains here and there. Nothing a sensual massage can't cure... grin
So what's for today...are you gonna be wearing a crazy jean today? grin
Lol..No! Btw, ur pix looks scary..Is that really u?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 2dice(m): 11:34am On Apr 28, 2015
Mhizkel:

Slept dis mawnin
ooh where you thinkin abt it
or you were nursing your patient
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Cherlene(f): 11:35am On Apr 28, 2015
Juvante:

I am as busy as usual. I will always find time to chat with you ! Hahaha!
My best regards to her!
One of the joys of motherhood is the visit to the doctor !

Heading to kindergarten, vaccination went well. Chantel is sleeping in her stroller.

Awwh, so sweet of you!

Cherlene
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by cosmic22(m): 1:37pm On Apr 28, 2015
dunno who to chat with... #sad
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:39pm On Apr 28, 2015
Mhizkel:

Lol..No! Btw, ur pix looks scary..Is that really u?

~ Lol.. That's Johnny Depp .. Don't tell me you've not watched Edward Scissorshands ..?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Cherlene(f): 1:39pm On Apr 28, 2015
cosmic22:
dunno who to chat with... #sad

Good afternoon

Do not be! How are you?

Cherlene
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Juvante(m): 2:29pm On Apr 28, 2015
M
Cherlene:

Heading to kindergarten, vaccination went well. Chantel is sleeping in her stroller.

Awwh, so sweet of you!

Cherlene

Okay. Thanks, Have a nice day! So , what's next on the menu today? A stroll back home or you are hanging out at the school?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Mhizkel(f): 2:32pm On Apr 28, 2015
Darkrebel666:

~ Lol.. That's Johnny Depp .. Don't tell me you've not watched Edward Scissorshands ..?
No i aven't..
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Mhizkel(f): 2:35pm On Apr 28, 2015
2dice:

ooh where you thinkin abt it
or you were nursing your patient
Both o!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 3:05pm On Apr 28, 2015
Mhizkel:

No i aven't..

~ wow ... that film was really popular in the 90's ..
You must have been watching Koto Aye or Diamond ring by Mofe Damijo then grin

Can you tell me your name ... is it micah? Michel ?

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 2dice(m): 3:34pm On Apr 28, 2015
Nice one on the therapy stuff chnge the topic to Nairaland instead of Romanceland cc lala247
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 3:34pm On Apr 28, 2015
2dice:
Nice one on the therapy stuff
chnge the topic to Nairaland instead of Romanceland
cc lala247

Ok i will lol
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 2dice(m): 3:37pm On Apr 28, 2015
Mhizkel:

Both o!
i got your back anytime hun wink ... But dont face me with your back when nobody is around oo wink
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 2dice(m): 3:40pm On Apr 28, 2015
Lala247:

Ok i will lol
wink tht my girl
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 6:08pm On Apr 28, 2015
Blackett embarassed
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 6:25pm On Apr 28, 2015
[size=18pt]ok[/size]

(1) (2) (3) ... (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) ... (2568) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.