Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,720 members, 7,837,623 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2044) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2982946 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2041) (2042) (2043) (2044) (2045) (2046) (2047) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:17am On Aug 29, 2015
RobinHez:

Lol...I just freestyle here sometimes wink
Mrcork calls it the base of the JOBLESS grin (dude is damn funny)

Well...I've been hearing things, I was even active during the busting of Vickybee...and now, there are new suspects.

Anyways, what I don't knw abt is...what happened to our super-mods ;lala nd Ishi
seriously, I've been wanting to know about what happened during that. Tell me, how did they do it? shocked
Or at least give me links. tongue

Lala is not a mod Na. Ishilove is. And ishilove . . . . has resigned. cheesy so happy. cool

Lala is now ladyboss1 and if you look around well, you will see her looking at you . . . watching . . . not because she likes, you, duhh. undecided

But because she allmother grin grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Adah96(f): 8:19am On Aug 29, 2015
RobinHez:

Fear fear tongue
Its not bout being scared...ion just wanna b a trouble maker anymore sad...u feel me?grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by RobinHez(m): 8:22am On Aug 29, 2015
Adah96:
Oh true ... Same here..u hrd from her evr since..........?
Nope! We'll just have to find a way to reach her...
Why do u think she deactivated agn?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by RobinHez(m): 8:24am On Aug 29, 2015
Adah96:

Its not bout being scared...ion just wanna b a trouble maker anymore sad...u feel me?grin
Lool...u've never being a trouble maker na...
...ya just a girl who doesnt quote the person she's referring to tongue grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by RobinHez(m): 8:30am On Aug 29, 2015
Teempakguy:
seriously, I've been wanting to know about what happened during that. Tell me, how did they do it? shocked

Lala is not a mod Na. Ishilove is. And ishilove . . . . has resigned. cheesy so happy. cool

Lala is now ladyboss1 and if you look around well, you will see her looking at you . . . watching . . . not because she likes, you, duhh. undecided

I had exams to write that period, so I wasn't conversant with NL..sad
I expected u to tell me something, anyways...
I just have these non-useful posts

https://www.nairaland.com/2489236/new-plan-defeat-scammers-dare#37335078

https://www.nairaland.com/2557959/how-modrator#37404286

https://www.nairaland.com/2558074/super-moderator-defeats-scammers-spammers#37405668

https://www.nairaland.com/2072899/uniben-2015-2016-admission-guide/951#37394330
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by RobinHez(m): 8:33am On Aug 29, 2015
Teempakguy:

Lala is not a mod Na. Ishil ove is. And ishil ove . . . . has resigned. cheesy so happy. cool

Lala is now ladyboss and if you look around well, you will see her looking at you . . . watching . . . not because she likes, you, duhh. undecided

I don't understand the connection between Lala and ladyboss
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:36am On Aug 29, 2015
RobinHez:

I don't understand the connection between Lala and ladyboss
really? Dude!

Right, you mean lalastic . . . .

Nothing happened to him Na.
He's still a mod, I think.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by RobinHez(m): 8:39am On Aug 29, 2015
Teempakguy:
really? Dude!
Right, you mean lalastic . . . .
Nothing happened to him Na. He's still a mod, I think.
Lol...check again! cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:40am On Aug 29, 2015
RobinHez:

I had exams to write that period, so I wasn't conversant with NL..sad
I expected u to tell me something, anyways...
I just have these non-useful posts

https://www.nairaland.com/2489236/new-plan-defeat-scammers-dare#37335078

https://www.nairaland.com/2557959/how-modrator#37404286

https://www.nairaland.com/2558074/super-moderator-defeats-scammers-spammers#37405668

https://www.nairaland.com/2072899/uniben-2015-2016-admission-guide/951#37394330
pfft. I was talking about vickybee.
I've viewed most of these links before. Even the original link where she said she had resigned.

Anyway, what's going on at your end? I smell badnews . . . which you are hiding. angry

Smh slowly . . . oyah, talk.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:44am On Aug 29, 2015
grin grin
Sorry bout the argy bargy we had wink wink
adeh39:

Oga e don do abeg, oya drop mic angry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by RobinHez(m): 8:45am On Aug 29, 2015
Teempakguy:
pfft. I was talking about vickybee.
I've viewed most of these links before. Even the original link where she said she had resigned.

Anyway, what's going on at your end? I smell badnews . . . which you are hiding. angry

Smh slowly . . . oyah, talk.
Hahaha...Victoriabee is ur homeboy; Franciston.y tongue

Badnews ke? I'm just jobless cry I wanna undertake a project, but first, I need a smartphone; wanna order from clove buh no money angry

2 Likes

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:45am On Aug 29, 2015
Goodmorning ggrin kiss
ggrin:
happy night rest dear kiss
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:49am On Aug 29, 2015
A harmless joke it was
Adah96:

u too?sad m a female
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:51am On Aug 29, 2015
Elcapito:
grin grin
Sorry bout the argy bargy we had wink wink

kiss kiss
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:55am On Aug 29, 2015
adeh39:

Fyn gal?.....Shine your eyes sir grin
dis girl dey craze oo, u wan spoil market 4 me?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:56am On Aug 29, 2015
richommie:
fyn gal ;DQ IS DAT U AT DP?
#YOLO
yes! dats me, any problem?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:58am On Aug 29, 2015
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:00am On Aug 29, 2015
Adah96:

u too?sad m a female
let me spoil business 4 dat guy, he is a male, his former monicker is jacksparrow0712.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:05am On Aug 29, 2015
Humanbeing1st:
dis girl dey craze oo, u wan spoil market 4 me?

Sorry sir grin

Carry ur market go anoda section wink
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:09am On Aug 29, 2015
RobinHez:

Hahaha...Victoriabee is ur homeboy; Franciston.y tongue

Badnews ke? I'm just jobless cry I wanna undertake a project, but first, I need a smartphone; wanna order from clove buh no money angry
hahaha. grin
But he claims he's not the one o. He also claimed that there was no evidence connecting him to vickybee. So, as scientists, we should believe him. tongue
Good riddance though. tongue I hated that girl/account. angry

Ah, I see. So you are jobless, right? OK cool. I have a smartphone. You have . . . other things. Wanna trade? wink

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ANGELMARVE(m): 9:09am On Aug 29, 2015
vaselinecrew2 hav u cry finish?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:10am On Aug 29, 2015
adeh39:

Sorry sir grin

na here dis type of market dey sell, between yesterday night and 2day i don dey get pm self. konji dey seriously disturbed many men.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by RobinHez(m): 9:11am On Aug 29, 2015
Teempakguy:
hahaha. grin
But he claims he's not the one o. He also claimed that there was no evidence connecting him to vickybee. So, as scientists, we should believe him. tongue
Good riddance though. tongue I hated that girl/account. angry

Ah, I see. So you are jobless, right? OK cool. I have a smartphone. You have . . . other things. Wanna trade? wink

Haha...the convictions were so strong, and his arguements were baseless tongue

I don't wanna use a phone already used; I need tear rubber tongue
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:13am On Aug 29, 2015
RobinHez:

Lol...check again! cheesy
what?!!

Oh no!

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by RobinHez(m): 9:13am On Aug 29, 2015
Humanbeing1st:
let me spoil business 4 dat guy, he is a male, his former monicker is jacksparrow0712.
Why do we have so many transgenders here?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by RobinHez(m): 9:14am On Aug 29, 2015
Teempakguy:
what?!!
Oh no!
Haha...why do u think there was an advert for his ex-job?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:14am On Aug 29, 2015
adeh39:

Sorry sir grin

and morover, i wan fucck dat ur breast in my yacht, name ur price, am gonna pay.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:17am On Aug 29, 2015
RobinHez:

Why do we have so many transgenders here?
wats ur problem wit whether person na male or female? dis place luk like dating site?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:17am On Aug 29, 2015
RobinHez:

Haha...the convictions were so strong, and his arguements were baseless tongue
link to where he was being accused? angry I wanna see things with my own eyes. I SHALL NOT ALLOW FALSE ACCUSATION angry

I don't wanna use a phone already used; I need tear rubber tongue
smh . . . if only wishes were horses . . . I for don turn ghost rider since.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:18am On Aug 29, 2015
TheNonce:
grin

Bros no vex, but only a pained loser would take a pen and paper to go and sit down to start taking pix and writing crap in his fathers or friends ride all in a bid to prove he aint suffering to strangers online! You have no level deal with it and come out of the closet already! Sorry about nneka your homeboy sha! As you grow into a man so shall you get more sense! Useless _idiot! Abeg no go create thread for me oh! Na man I be abeg! Sad virgin! Lol

hehehe grin

"I don't mean to boast, but damn, if I don't brag
Them nigggahs gon' act like I ain't on they ass
" - Jay-Z (What More Can I Say) cool

Dude! When have you ever seen me brag before with any of my Vaseline handles ? Unlike dudes that put up pics of them in their rides as their DP? You guys should just leave a happy troll alone men, lol. I brag just one time to show that real life and online shh are different and you call me out So what, I should go outside and start snapping more pics to further prove my point

FYI, you are speaking with an Electrical Engineer/ Software Engineer (Honors Cumlaude from The University of Texas) who is only on nairaland when I'm writing software and have a browser window open so I can troll and calm my nerves.

Dude, don't be a loser as well yo that takes online shh so seriously.

FYI, that's not my dads car though everybody in my real life clique are awesome especially my Dad who worked hard to become a multi-millionaire and hence propelled his kids forward.

Dude, I plead again, don't be stuck up on nairaland yo, it's just a forum and guys like me have never ever bragged before now.

Don't tell me the reason you guys are here on nairaland is to meet wives and husbands, men, you guys are the ones that really need to grab a hold of an extra life men, like seriously, get a life.

K, I think I'm done with this issue, not gonna respond anymore regardless of the amount of venom y'all spit grin grin

It was just so tempting to respond, that I had to yield to the temptation at least once cheesy

3 Likes

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:19am On Aug 29, 2015
Sassybae:
Goodmorning ggrin kiss
sassybae u luk beautiful, can we be a lesbian partner?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:20am On Aug 29, 2015
RobinHez:

Haha...why do u think there was an advert for his ex-job?
I didn't . . . ah! sad
I thought it was simply an expansion process. You know? That Nairaland was getting bigger and they needed more hands on deck.
My alternate thought was that it was meant to replace ishi.lov.e

How disappointing. undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (2041) (2042) (2043) (2044) (2045) (2046) (2047) ... (2568) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.