Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,397 members, 7,839,740 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2045) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2984091 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2042) (2043) (2044) (2045) (2046) (2047) (2048) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:24am On Aug 29, 2015
Sinnzu, he be like sense in u don dey return small small, u no dey fight again? where is dat crackheads mrcork and pbs4real self.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:24am On Aug 29, 2015
Ode ode ode ode ..omuti undecided
Humanbeing1st:
sassybae u luk beautiful, can we be a lesbian partner?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by RobinHez(m): 9:25am On Aug 29, 2015
Humanbeing1st:
wats ur problem wit whether person na male or female? dis place luk like dating site?
I only asked a question undecided

Anyways, scroll up to the top of the page, and u'll find "DATING AND MEETUP ZONE" boldly written...if u need glasses, I can supply cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:27am On Aug 29, 2015
Sassybae:
Ode ode ode ode ..omuti undecided
dat ur mouth go sabi do blowwjob wella, and i wan suck and fucck dat ur breast, name ur price, am gonna pay.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:28am On Aug 29, 2015
RobinHez:

I only asked a question undecided

Anyways, scroll up to the top of the page, and u'll find "DATING AND MEETUP ZONE" boldly written...if u need glasses, I can supply cheesy
k i dont anwsers to ur question, go ask here >>>> www.google.com
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:30am On Aug 29, 2015
Humanbeing1st:
na here dis type of market dey sell, between yesterday night and 2day i don dey get pm self. konji dey seriously disturbed many men.

Yeye sumborry grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:32am On Aug 29, 2015
adeh39:

Yeye sumborry grin grin
how about our plan naa? babe pls let me take u inside.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by RobinHez(m): 9:34am On Aug 29, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Follow the link. I warned Mynd44 that Victoriabee is fake but he termed me a hater. I've been justified.smiley

Mynd, you now know why the she-male avoided off-Nairaland interaction. It's because the moniker was Francistony all along pranking on gullible males who would let go of their dignity to butt-lick any moniker with an (f) attached to it.

One of them is Aisha95.
Teempakguy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:35am On Aug 29, 2015
Humanbeing1st:
and morover, i wan fucck dat ur breast in my yacht, name ur price, am gonna pay.

Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeew! angry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by RobinHez(m): 9:35am On Aug 29, 2015
Humanbeing1st:
k i dont anwsers to ur question, go ask here >>>> www.google.com
Fool undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:37am On Aug 29, 2015
RobinHez:

Fool undecided
grin grin grin grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ANGELMARVE(m): 9:38am On Aug 29, 2015
Humanbeing1st:
na here dis type of market dey sell, between yesterday night and 2day i don dey get pm self. konji dey seriously disturbed many men.
LOL like seriously uve receive PMs? Lol i know sinnzu sent u
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ANGELMARVE(m): 9:40am On Aug 29, 2015
adeh39:

just gree 4 her na, i love watching ladies fvck, its fun to me
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:40am On Aug 29, 2015
RobinHez:
Fool undecided
cry me a river

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:41am On Aug 29, 2015
twaci, how far? d only beautiful girl ever liveth, can we a lesbian partner?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:42am On Aug 29, 2015
ANGELMARVE:
LOL like seriously uve receive PMs? Lol i know sinnzu sent u
i tell you my brother, i don dey get pm, shameless guys i must say.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Cetona(f): 9:44am On Aug 29, 2015
VaselineCrew2:

hehehe grin

"I don't mean to boast, but damn, if I don't brag
Them nigggahs gon' act like I ain't on they ass
" - Jay-Z (What More Can I Say) cool

Dude! When have you ever seen me brag before with any of my Vaseline handles ? Unlike dudes that put up pics of them in their rides as their DP? You guys should just leave a happy troll alone men, lol. I brag just one time to show that real life and online shh are different and you call me out So what, I should go outside and start snapping more pics to further prove my point

FYI, you are speaking with an Electrical Engineer/ Software Engineer (Honors Cumlaude from The University of Texas) who is only on nairaland when I'm writing software and have a browser window open so I can troll and calm my nerves.

Dude, don't be a loser as well yo that takes online shh so seriously.

FYI, that's not my dads car though everybody in my real life clique are awesome especially my Dad who worked hard to become a multi-millionaire and hence propelled his kids forward.

Dude, I plead again, don't be stuck up on nairaland yo, it's just a forum and guys like me have never ever bragged before now.

Don't tell me the reason you guys are here on nairaland is to meet wives and husbands, men, you guys are the ones that really need to grab a hold of an extra life men, like seriously, get a life.

K, I think I'm done with this issue, not gonna respond anymore regardless of the amount of venom y'all spit grin grin

It was just so tempting to respond, that I had to yield to the temptation at least once cheesy

You keep saying you don't brag while stylishly bragginggrin.
Oya, take a chill pill and forget the issue.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:45am On Aug 29, 2015
adeh39:

babe pls, am craving 4 u, dont let me down, i can pay £10million pounds just to get down dere.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:47am On Aug 29, 2015
Cetona:

You keep saying you don't brag while stylishly bragginggrin.
Oya, take a chill pill and forget the issue.
WAT HE WROTE IS TRUE and he is not bragging, but if u are not satisfy? pls dont 4get to do as instructed below.

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ANGELMARVE(m): 9:47am On Aug 29, 2015
Humanbeing1st:
i tell you my brother, i don dey get pm, shameless guys i must say.
chai smtimes i wonder, if these guyz dnt have girlfriends or dnt relate to ladies offline dat they now come online to sent ladies pms, its so shamefull, i swear for the years iv spent on nairaland iv never and will never never ever sent a girl pm. "chai dats fallen hand to me
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by RobinHez(m): 9:48am On Aug 29, 2015
Humanbeing1st:
cry me a river
Why's ur mouth that big?@pic I can't even see ur neck..!lol grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:50am On Aug 29, 2015
RobinHez:

Why's ur mouth that big?@pic I can't even see ur neck..!lol grin
@angelmarve dis is one of dem, he don dey wrapp me, stupiid felow.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Twaci(f): 9:50am On Aug 29, 2015
Humanbeing1st:
twaci, how far? d only beautiful girl ever liveth, can we a lesbian partner?
Get behind me....sad
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Cetona(f): 9:52am On Aug 29, 2015
Humanbeing1st:
WAT HE WROTE IS TRUE and he is not bragging, but if u are not satisfy? pls dont 4get to do as instructed below.
Who are you again? undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by RobinHez(m): 9:52am On Aug 29, 2015
Humanbeing1st:
Smh...

Transgenders everywhere undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ANGELMARVE(m): 9:52am On Aug 29, 2015
Humanbeing1st:
LOL iv seen him already, d guy just fall yakata with yansh open, i SMH 4 d guy.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Adah96(f): 9:53am On Aug 29, 2015
RobinHez:
Lool...u've never being a trouble maker na... ...ya just a girl who doesnt quote the person she's referring to tongue grin
wah do you mean angry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ANGELMARVE(m): 9:54am On Aug 29, 2015
Twaci:
Get behind me....sad
stop pretending dat u dnt like girl to girl lashing
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ANGELMARVE(m): 9:56am On Aug 29, 2015
RobinHez:

Smh...

Transgenders everywhere undecided
bro so u wan still lash abi? with dat ur river hook prick?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by RobinHez(m): 9:56am On Aug 29, 2015
ANGELMARVE:
LOL iv seen him already, d guy just fall yakata with yansh open, i SMH 4 d guy.
Another fool undecided

Why is NL filled with fools
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by RobinHez(m): 9:56am On Aug 29, 2015
Adah96:
wah do you mean angry
Nothing ma embarassed
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Twaci(f): 9:57am On Aug 29, 2015
ANGELMARVE:
stop pretending dat u dnt like girl to girl lashing
Softapples, humanbeing1st........whatever moniker u use, i still maintain my stand.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2042) (2043) (2044) (2045) (2046) (2047) (2048) ... (2568) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.