Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,068 members, 7,818,183 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2416) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2968475 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2413) (2414) (2415) (2416) (2417) (2418) (2419) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Pucaxo(m): 2:52pm On Oct 11, 2015
sweetorgasms:
lie lie, i was never banned, it was only d antispam dat unfairly ban me, d mods can check my profile.
shut up. Th anti spam bot didnt notice your massive blunders? But noticed a moniker you've typed over and over again?? OLODO!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:52pm On Oct 11, 2015
*Singing Eddy Murphy's Reglight*
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:56pm On Oct 11, 2015
kramfonos:

DEMYSTIFICATION: Blackett_ is _ZedX9!

I bet some of you suspected this,right? But you had no proof. Not anymore. Dudes and lasses, the proof.

My curiosity got heightened when I 'stumbled' on a post by ZedX9_ referring to Prettythicksme_ as "MGBEKE 1". Then I did a local search on "PRETTYTHICKSME_ MGBEKE 1". Apparently, only Blackett_ refers to her as such.

Giggling already? How about this: Both _ZedX9 and Blackett_ monikers use-
*[font=tempus sans itc]
*[color=#150000]
*[size=11pt]
Not forgetting the writting styles.

https://www.nairaland.com/2344013/mr-nairaland-contest-2015-nomination/24#34226198

https://www.nairaland.com/2653636/core-reasons-why-female-nairalanders/1#38819717 Dude, you left too many trails. Denying you aren't _Blackett led to this.

Out of the frying pan, into the fire
Burning down the people's soul
My high anxiety is getting higher
Feels like I'm gonna blow
Gone is the breeze that used to be so sweet
Poison is the wind that blows
It can't be long till the military come
With a knock, knock, knock on your door
Alright
[chorus]
Redlight
Stop right there where you are
Redlight
Stop right there where you are
(There where you are)
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by danbrowndmf(m): 2:58pm On Oct 11, 2015
2dice:
Nop Bro u are so wrong did you know it was kako bii chicken that Blow Reminsce.. U can google it tho..
In an interview he said most pple don't know who Remi is all thanks to Kako bii chicken that was play in parties and high institution..
Iceprince was Oleku ...did u know ladies are the back Bone of any artist in Nigeria
How many ladies have time for the Rap..
But with Brymo's chorus... I can bet even a woman of 60years can sing along..
If u are not in Nigeria.. That one na another story to blow with Hardcore might help...
All u need is A Good Rap maybe 50% ok..
Ur hook should be melodious...
U and shecow person wey go blow pass dey God hand grin
ka kobi chiken gave Remi the fame in western side only. Remi became house hold name in Nigeria with Daddy ft davido. That song got him endorsement with samsung and orijin.

MI is Nigeria/Africa most successful Rapper. His he singinggrin?
Dagrin was became house hold name with "Pon pon pon", "ThankGod ft omawunmi" and "Kondo" This are rap songs .cheesy

If you must rap learn to tap from pop singers fan base by featuring them, Dagrin was my best Nigerian rapper alive before he died,i remember i wanted to rap like him then, before MI came through with SAFE and the "Talk about it album" if Dagrin was alive mayb he would have been my best till now.

You don't do music cus u want to make money now now,what about 2mao? Why you think say 2face get more legendry respect pass D'banj and Psquare them.cheesy?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Laveda(f): 3:22pm On Oct 11, 2015
sinizia:

Good thing she did. Coz if not, you'd be watching pòrn instead. grin
you're crazy grin
Who told you I even watch that? undecided grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by sinizia: 3:26pm On Oct 11, 2015
Laveda:
you're crazy grin Who told you I even watch that? undecided grin
I heard Laveda means a pòrnstar. grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 11, 2015
sweetorgasms:
i hope u wnt mind me asking, how are u?
great. Hope you are fine too?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Laveda(f): 3:29pm On Oct 11, 2015
sinizia:

I heard Laveda means a pòrnstar. grin
So I heard... grin wanna shoot my first porrn movie with you....what do you think? undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by sinizia: 3:32pm On Oct 11, 2015
Laveda:
So I heard... grin wanna shoot my first porrn movie with you....what do you think? undecided

A good idea, but if you won't send me to the great beyond with one single deft move from you. embarassed sad cry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by cumz(m): 3:33pm On Oct 11, 2015
happy Sunday.. who am I chatting with today?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Laveda(f): 3:35pm On Oct 11, 2015
sinizia:

A good idea, but if you won't send me to the great beyond with one single deft move from you. embarassed sad cry
I'll have to test your strenght first lipsrsealed...don't want a dull nigga cry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by sinizia: 3:43pm On Oct 11, 2015
Laveda:
I'll have to test your strenght first lipsrsealed...don't want a dull nigga cry

I resemble a one-minute man? angry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Laveda(f): 3:44pm On Oct 11, 2015
sinizia:

I resemble a one-minute man? angry
how do I know? undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 2dice(m): 3:50pm On Oct 11, 2015
danbrowndmf:
ka kobi chiken gave Remi the fame in western side only. Remi became house hold name in Nigeria with Daddy ft davido. That song got him endorsement with samsung and orijin.

MI is Nigeria/Africa most successful Rapper. His he singinggrin?
Dagrin was became house hold name with "Pon pon pon", "ThankGod ft omawunmi" and "Kondo" This are rap songs .cheesy

If you must rap learn to tap from pop singers fan base by featuring them, Dagrin was my best Nigerian rapper alive before he died,i remember i wanted to rap like him then, before MI came through with SAFE and the "Talk about it album" if Dagrin was alive mayb he would have been my best till now.

You don't do music cus u want to make money now now,what about 2mao? Why you think say 2face get more legendry respect pass D'banj and Psquare them.cheesy?

U are so wrong man.. Kako and 2much gave him all he needed..
U can listen to Reminsce ft sossick titled 'Turn it around'
He said for the pain Mo fu won ni Toomuch and kako for ...the rest i smile to bank for it grin
We are saying the same thing
Why is daddy got him endorsement why not Eleniyan ft wixkid?
The more melodious your song the more you likely gonna make it
That is why a TerryG will make sure his beat is Banging and his hook is crazy... Without saying anything in the verse... And his making mula
Hahaahaha M.i is a business man..
Check his songs he hardly promote or shot videos for Rap song..
Hin go pack Dem put am for mixtape ..but if he his ready hin go give una softcore or party video..
Dagrin... Kondo is a party track ...u wanna make name without party track or something funny e.g falz or extra ordinary Shii...u go too old
For ur info kondo is still de hottest dagrin song..
Because of its danceable
If u no wan end up like Mode.. Rapman and co..don't make hardcore music...my zerokobo grin
Dagrin killed M.I and Naeto C in DJ Neptune 123 remix
Chaii u dey make me remember LYRICA ONYEARA grin
Make I go download the 123 song sef
What am saying is hardcore doesn't sale in Nigeria..

Ooh I forget the main thing is MONEY
Without cash... Na Sambisa person dey ooo
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by sinizia: 3:50pm On Oct 11, 2015
Laveda:
how do I know? undecided
From my chats. angry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Laveda(f): 3:53pm On Oct 11, 2015
sinizia:

From my chats. angry
your chat, really? grin ....I want to test jare...tested and trusted grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by sinizia: 3:57pm On Oct 11, 2015
Laveda:
your chat, really? grin ....I want to test jare...tested and trusted grin

My chats and I are one. I'm my chats, and my chats is me. My chats lasts long, same as me. grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 3:57pm On Oct 11, 2015
Olowookerekemi.

What's gud
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Laveda(f): 3:59pm On Oct 11, 2015
sinizia:

My chats and I are one. I'm my chats, and my chats is me. My chats lasts long, same as me. grin
oh really? Then you won't last long grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by sinizia: 4:04pm On Oct 11, 2015
Laveda:
oh really? Then you won't last long grin
You lied. angry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by olowookerekemi(f): 4:08pm On Oct 11, 2015
profojah:
Olowookerekemi.
What's gud
m gud
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Laveda(f): 4:09pm On Oct 11, 2015
sinizia:

You lied. angry
I still need to test kiss

So you don't disgrace me grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by sinizia: 4:11pm On Oct 11, 2015
Laveda:
I still need to test kiss
So you don't disgrace me grin
For doubting my longetivity, you don already disgrace moi. grin grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:12pm On Oct 11, 2015
olowookerekemi:
m gud
This chatting here get crawled.. Why can't we talk on the other side?

Tell me you're forming for me
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Laveda(f): 4:12pm On Oct 11, 2015
sinizia:

For doubting my longetivity, you don already disgrace moi. grin grin
Prove me wrong then grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by danbrowndmf(m): 4:18pm On Oct 11, 2015
2dice:
U are so wrong man.. Kako and 2much gave him all he needed..
U can listen to Reminsce ft sossick titled 'Turn it around'
He said for the pain Mo fu won ni Toomuch and kako for ...the rest i smile to bank for it grin
We are saying the same thing
Why is daddy got him endorsement why not Eleniyan ft wixkid?
The more melodious your song the more you likely gonna make it
That is why a TerryG will make sure his beat is Banging and his hook is crazy... Without saying anything in the verse... And his making mula
Hahaahaha M.i is a business man..
Check his songs he hardly promote or shot videos for Rap song..
Hin go pack Dem put am for mixtape ..but if he his ready hin go give una softcore or party video..
Dagrin... Kondo is a party track ...u wanna make name without party track or something funny e.g falz or extra ordinary Shii...u go too old
For ur info kondo is still de hottest dagrin song..
Because of its danceable
If u no wan end up like Mode.. Rapman and co..don't make hardcore music...my zerokobo grin
Dagrin killed M.I and Naeto C in DJ Neptune 123 remix
Chaii u dey make me remember LYRICA ONYEARA grin
Make I go download the 123 song sef
What am saying is hardcore doesn't sale in Nigeria..

Ooh I forget the main thing is MONEY
Without cash... Na Sambisa person dey ooo
Reminisce got origin and samsung after dropping his song album which include the daddy single.
Have been to the western side,middle belt, and now am in south-south nobody knows remi in PH like that apart from the yorubas, he got famous here after the daddy song, the song brought him d endorsement, he got his endorsement samsung and origin after his second album,kako bi chicken gave him fame in western area only,daddy made him a house hold name.

Sure u will do party songs cus nigerian like it,but as a rapper u do it constructively,u can even sing but u do it right not a rapper singing like wizkid and davido them.
MI success came from RAP and he's the most respected Nigerian Rapper, 3successful album with out doing singing? He sang in jus one track with seyishay and he still rap small sef.
If remi and MI retire 2mao,MI would has more respect than Remi to be sincere,even no sef MI has more respect than any other rapper.
We make music for money and also for legacy.
2face has not score hit for a while now,but u can't still compare him with the likes of wizkid,davido and olamide..
He still headline major concert around africa.

If wizkid,davido, and olamide stop to score hit for 2years nobody go wan see them again,but if u do good music your legacy leaves on. 2face will be performing songs from his debute album and people will be grooving like it a new song,why because the songs are evergreen.
There are some classic shows u wouldn't wizkid, rather the likes of 2face,asa. Seun kuti or femi kuti them

Am making music for money and legacy fam.cheesy
i hope u do same.

Terry G is gradually going down.cus he has no hit for sometimes now. Buh 2baba still dy kampe.cheesy Goodmusic is goodmusic fam

timi dakolo goes to co-operate shows,yet he makes less-noisey music.
I like remi when rapping than singing.cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by sinizia: 4:37pm On Oct 11, 2015
Laveda:
Prove me wrong then grin

Name date, place and location. grin grin angry angry angry undecided undecided undecided grin grin grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Laveda(f): 4:39pm On Oct 11, 2015
sinizia:

Name date, place and location. grin grin angry angry angry undecided undecided undecided grin grin grin
Choose a place that would suit you wink
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 2dice(m): 4:40pm On Oct 11, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Reminisce got origin and samsung after dropping his song album which include the daddy single.
Have been to the western side,middle belt, and now am in south-south nobody knows remi in PH like that apart from the yorubas, he got famous here after the daddy song, the song brought him d endorsement, he got his endorsement samsung and origin after his second album,kako bi chicken gave him fame in western area only,daddy made him a house hold name.

Sure u will do party songs cus nigerian like it,but as a rapper u do it constructively,u can even sing but u do it right not a rapper singing like wizkid and davido them.
MI success came from RAP and he's the most respected Nigerian Rapper, 3successful album with out doing singing? He sang in jus one track with seyishay and he still rap small sef.
If remi and MI retire 2mao,MI would has more respect than Remi to be sincere,even no sef MI has more respect than any other rapper.
We make music for money and also for legacy.
2face has not score hit for a while now,but u can't still compare him with the likes of wizkid,davido and olamide..
He still headline major concert around africa.

If wizkid,davido, and olamide stop to score hit for 2years nobody go wan see them again,but if u do good music your legacy leaves on. 2face will be performing songs from his debute album and people will be grooving like it a new song,why because the songs are evergreen.
There are some classic shows u wouldn't wizkid, rather the likes of 2face,asa. Seun kuti or femi kuti them

Am making music for money and legacy fam.cheesy
i hope u do same.

Terry G is gradually going down.cus he has no hit for sometimes now. Buh 2baba still dy kampe.cheesy Goodmusic is goodmusic fam

timi dakolo goes to co-operate shows,yet he makes less-noisey music.
I like remi when rapping than singing.cheesy
wen I mean RAP don't sale... Don't sale seems u don't get me
I mean a hardcore Rap song...
What am saying is your Hook is the keyfactor in Nigeria...
the daddy song is not Hardcore Rap..
That is what am trying to tell u... The singing part is the key ..not the rap in that song..
Doing jayz ... And Eminem Hardcore can't work here in Nigeria
Reminsce and M.i are different M.i became famous since 08 ..while Reminsce just came up off recent
So why evil
All am saying is if your song rap is Tight while de hook is average or wack...it won't sale...
But if ur song hook is dope... While the Rap is average/wack it will sale
U might not understand now...but later
This only apply to 9ja music
A singer needs only a Song...
and the Rest is history
But Rapper ...Oboy u just started
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by sinizia: 4:41pm On Oct 11, 2015
Laveda:
Choose a place that would suit you wink

Sheraton hotel, Abuja. grin grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Laveda(f): 4:44pm On Oct 11, 2015
sinizia:

Sheraton hotel, Abuja. grin grin
I'm in PH grin how do I send my V down to abuja? grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by sinizia: 4:56pm On Oct 11, 2015
Laveda:
I'm in PH grin how do I send my V down to abuja? grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin By flight. grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2413) (2414) (2415) (2416) (2417) (2418) (2419) ... (2568) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.