Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,616 members, 7,955,269 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:04 PM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2419) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (3056157 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2416) (2417) (2418) (2419) (2420) (2421) (2422) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Laveda(f): 10:48pm On Oct 12, 2015
sinizia:

I've got my Bible with me. cheesy

Evening Lav, how are you?
I got mine. . . The bible doesn't guarantee that you know?

Tired as fucck embarassed how was your day?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by sinizia: 10:53pm On Oct 12, 2015
Laveda:
I got mine. . . The bible doesn't guarantee that you know?

Tired as fucck embarassed how was your day?

Tired as fúck? You fùcked? shockedshockedshocked And is fúck boring? grin

My day was hectic, yours? smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Laveda(f): 10:59pm On Oct 12, 2015
sinizia:

Tired as fúck? You fùcked? shockedshockedshocked And is fúck boring? grin

My day was hectic, yours? smiley
Sini you're crazy...you need some hot spanking cheesy

A bit stressful cry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by sinizia: 11:12pm On Oct 12, 2015
Laveda:
Sini you're crazy...you need some hot spanking cheesy

A bit stressful cry

I'm typing from a mental home. grin

Awww. . . Cry no more. I'm sending some male strippers - Magic Mike XXL style, to come massage your weary soul. wink
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Laveda(f): 11:18pm On Oct 12, 2015
sinizia:

I'm typing from a mental home. grin

Awww. . . Cry no more. I'm sending some male strippers - Magic Mike XXL style, to come massage your weary soul. wink
** singing iyanya ft skales**

** something's waiting for you in my room, I can't wait to take you to my room, come to my room,come meet me in my room *** grin grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by pbs4real(m): 11:21pm On Oct 12, 2015
Laveda:

** something's waiting for you in my room, I can't wait to take you to my room, come to my room,come meet me in my room *** grin grin
u go like that tin ehn! grin tongue
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by sinizia: 11:22pm On Oct 12, 2015
Laveda:

So this have your plan all these while? Lie that you had a stressful day so I can get you male strippers? gringrin

*male strippers mood deactivated* angry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Laveda(f): 11:28pm On Oct 12, 2015
pbs4real:
u go like that tin ehn! grin tongue
lipsrsealed
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by pbs4real(m): 11:31pm On Oct 12, 2015
Laveda:
lipsrsealed
no worry we likke am 2geda wink
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Laveda(f): 11:31pm On Oct 12, 2015
sinizia:

So this have your plan all these while? Lie that you had a stressful day so I can get you male strippers? gringrin

*male strippers mood deactivated* angry
undecided undecided angry

Don't ruin my mood angry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by pbs4real(m): 11:34pm On Oct 12, 2015
Laveda:
lipsrsealed
and this ur dp tho lipsrsealed
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by pbs4real(m): 11:35pm On Oct 12, 2015
Laveda:

Don't ruin my mood angry
wat u need them for Wen am all in one grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Laveda(f): 11:35pm On Oct 12, 2015
pbs4real:
no worry we likke am 2geda wink
alright. . .
pbs4real:
and this ur dp tho lipsrsealed
what's with it?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by sinizia: 11:36pm On Oct 12, 2015
Laveda:

Don't ruin my mood angry

Ok, if you play Oghene Doh by Frand Edward and not Inyanya, I might change my mind. tongue grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by pbs4real(m): 11:37pm On Oct 12, 2015
Laveda:
alright. . . what's with it?
making me rem so many tinz grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Laveda(f): 11:39pm On Oct 12, 2015
sinizia:

Ok, if you play Oghene Doh by Frand Edward and not Inyanya, I might change my mind. tongue grin
But I don't have that song.... undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by pbs4real(m): 11:42pm On Oct 12, 2015
Laveda:

3some wld do the magic grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Laveda(f): 11:42pm On Oct 12, 2015
pbs4real:
making me rem so many tinz grin
Lol . . . Okay
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by sinizia: 11:45pm On Oct 12, 2015
Laveda:
But I don't have that song.... undecided

Ok, you'll play God Will Make A Way by Don Moen, and I'll change my mind and send the strippers. tongue
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by pbs4real(m): 11:48pm On Oct 12, 2015
Laveda:
Lol . . . Okay
tinz done in secret places wink
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Laveda(f): 11:49pm On Oct 12, 2015
sinizia:

Ok, you'll play God Will Make A Way by Don Moen, and I'll change my mind and send the strippers. tongue
I played that song all through yesterday undecided

Need to rest my head now, Night sinizia.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by sinizia: 12:14am On Oct 13, 2015
Laveda:
I played that song all through yesterday undecided

Need to rest my head now, Night sinizia.

Good night. smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 2dice(m): 1:09am On Oct 13, 2015
Cc
Iamsyornd
STFUareyouGod
Profojah
Hatux
Danbrowndmf
Enjoy diss D.ope Jam
www.notjustok.com/2015/10/12/base-one-ft-xblaze-wondering/
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by danbrowndmf(m): 3:48am On Oct 13, 2015
2dice:
Cc
Iamsyornd
STFUareyouGod
Profojah
Hatux
Danbrowndmf
Enjoy diss D.ope Jam
Aquilla Records has given base one chance to prove himself by signing him,hope he doesn't dissapoint.

I go download am
but hw the jam be?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 6:58am On Oct 13, 2015
2dice:
Cc
Iamsy.ornd
STFUareyo.uGod
Profo.jah
Ha.tux
Danbrown.dmf
Enjoy diss D.ope Jam
nice one. Thanks bruv
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:52am On Oct 13, 2015
Pucaxo:
Whatxup dude? cheesy
Bro grin i am fine&u?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 2dice(m): 11:30am On Oct 13, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
nice one. Thanks bruv
U feel that oldskool Shii.. He did!!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 2dice(m): 11:31am On Oct 13, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Aquilla Records has given base one chance to prove himself by signing him,hope he doesn't dissapoint.

I go download am
but hw the jam be?
Baseone Good dye...
To me lyrically in Yoruba
Reminsce
Seriki
Baseone/ cdq
Hold the RankinG
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Laveda(f): 11:42am On Oct 13, 2015
Cherryice kiss
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by danbrowndmf(m): 11:43am On Oct 13, 2015
2dice:
Baseone Good dye... To me lyrically in Yoruba Reminsce Seriki Baseone/ cdq Hold the RankinG
At the moment for me Reminisce n olamide dy sing fuji nowgrin
Baseone ola dips chinko ekun seriki CDQ
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:45am On Oct 13, 2015
2dice:
U feel that oldskool Shii.. He did!!
him try. I like am
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:46am On Oct 13, 2015
Cherryice today is #NoBraDay. Pic of your NoBraDay lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) ... (2416) (2417) (2418) (2419) (2420) (2421) (2422) ... (2568) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.