Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,550 members, 7,837,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2447) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2982529 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2444) (2445) (2446) (2447) (2448) (2449) (2450) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by funlord(m): 7:09pm On Oct 20, 2015
Oyind17:

Mtcheew, I think say na funlord. Chai this kid dey claim big boy since. make I go tell him e wife for whatsapp
Are you _stupid? _retarted or cursed?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by sosiqdude(m): 7:09pm On Oct 20, 2015
obainojazz:
kiss its okay everyone....let's forget the matter

It's not okay, until Classsyalabolas de-activate his account or accept he's fake

grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:09pm On Oct 20, 2015
fantazia:
lol abeg save d pic and show her. "d guy b like all this hausa people wen dey work 4 slaughter house.

Lol , you too like e fight
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:09pm On Oct 20, 2015
cherryice:
Lol.. nt really ready.
Im just pissed he thinks he deservs pity party.
Supp for your area na grin
I'm catching fun here sha. grin grin grin

Didn't know your boy is up to 5. You'd pass for a sugar mama oo grin grin grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Truckpusher(m): 7:09pm On Oct 20, 2015
Nubian113:

shocked shocked shocked that's Gay angry
Hehe...Pishure to cure my doubt please.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:10pm On Oct 20, 2015
fantazia:
cc captainswag225, Oyind17, jollyjoy, misssclassy, ishilove, idowuogbo, twaci, tohpahz, aminat508, onomeglo, quatarplayboy, loomer, jarizod, kingtom, barcanista, cuvox, eleganza33, rokiatu, lala247, ladyboss1, misspicy, selenaqueency, gurgle, mrsphyno, cherlene, draify this is the picture of darkenedrebel, ishilove c d ugly tin dat was cursing u.
hian...
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:11pm On Oct 20, 2015
Mhizkel:

shocked Dude in the picture isn't Darkrebel.

The photos are not mine ...I was only tagged to them on fb. If you are tagged to any photo on Facebook, it automatically goes to your profile ...I guess the mörons didn't know that
. they'd go any length to proof their nonexistent point, even if it includes lying & character assassination

The only one that belongs to me are

2 Likes

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:11pm On Oct 20, 2015
llaykorn:

Alagba Agama, affa na? cheesy
You no sabi greet? grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by obainojazz(m): 7:11pm On Oct 20, 2015
sosiqdude:

It's not okay, until Classsyalabolas de-activate his account or accept he's fake

grin grin cheesy
we already know that...what's the point again
funlord:

I've told u before I don't play in the sand. take a bow

2 Likes

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:14pm On Oct 20, 2015
[size=30pt]Y'all hollup![/size] grin grin

You guys should give sinizia a break though. He was just been fair.

Okay, make una no bash me oooo grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Mhizkel(f): 7:14pm On Oct 20, 2015
darkenedrebel:

The photos are not mine ...I was only tagged to them on fb. they'd go any length to proof their point, even if it includes lying & character assassination

The only one that belongs to me are the ones I was standing in front of a mirror & they were taken in 2010 as the upload date clearly states. ...
Yeah, I know that.
I think it's high time you ignore of all these. Life is more than having numerous duels on NL.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by funlord(m): 7:15pm On Oct 20, 2015
Oyind17:

Brito! No worry today is this frustrated mongs day! You are next! Now swerve........
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by cupidhero(m): 7:15pm On Oct 20, 2015
idowhatido:

alright... but be fast cos i'm gon get banned again

bastard been lyin to y'all about kiev and UK.......while he's livin with bugs n roaches....and his father is dead!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2979567_arougly1_jpeg4eb54573c4f3e1639c40477d6eebb34a

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2979569_arougly3_jpeg71ea70e5523406fded30c7da75e0d985

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2979574_arougly6_jpegdd57994273e2587fdc89a32f66376876

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2979572_arougly4_jpeg13af34560c12e149d84db1632e3bb924
You wicked o. He is only a kid. Cut him some slacks no matter what he did.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:15pm On Oct 20, 2015
Oyind17:

Lol , you too like e fight
lol abeg make i concentrate with my match jor, c ya later.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:16pm On Oct 20, 2015
funlord:

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Joygalore(f): 7:19pm On Oct 20, 2015
Are you scared of being bashed cheesy
iAmCharis:
[size=30pt]Y'all hollup![/size] grin grin

You guys should give sinizia a break though. He was just been fair.

Okay, make una no bash me oooo grin grin grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by tohpahz(f): 7:19pm On Oct 20, 2015
fantazia:
cc captainswag225, Oyind17, jollyjoy, misssclassy, ishilove, idowuogbo, twaci, tohpahz, aminat508, onomeglo, quatarplayboy, loomer, jarizod, kingtom, barcanista, cuvox, eleganza33, rokiatu, lala247, ladyboss1, misspicy, selenaqueency, gurgle, mrsphyno, cherlene, draify this is the picture of darkenedrebel, ishilove c d ugly tin dat was cursing u.

Hmmmm
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:20pm On Oct 20, 2015
Sinizia cry

Your only mistake is a bad judge of Character. You'll need to get off his case...

Don't hate grin

2 Likes

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:20pm On Oct 20, 2015
Mhizkel:

Yeah, I know that.
I think it's high time you ignore of all these. Life is more than having numerous duels on NL.

I won't reply anymore

Nubian113...i clearly stated that the light-skinned blonde dude was ma second-degree cousin after I posted the photo months back. .after I trolled with the teckno Pic where he was, I immediately said he was ma cousin - you must have missed that part
I used a photo where he & I where together on ma nl profile last 2 months. .I never claimed to be him. .I'm just clearing the air. ..
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:22pm On Oct 20, 2015
funlord:

Brito! No worry today is this frustrated mongs day! You are next! Now swerve........
Lol, you are the only stranger to me, most of the people here are my close pals, what do u wanna prove to them?

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:24pm On Oct 20, 2015
tohpahz:

Hmmmm
shhhh i said
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:24pm On Oct 20, 2015
darkenedrebel:

I won't reply anymore

Nubian113...i clearly stated that the light-skinned blonde dude was ma second-degree cousin after I posted the photo months back. .after I trolled with the teckno Pic where he was, I immediately said he was ma cousin - you must have missed that part
I used a photo where he & I where together on ma nl profile last 2 months. .I never claimed to be him. .I'm just clearing the air. ..

Damn rebel shit hit the fan... I always wondered why you were such an angry boy but now it's making sense?
Help me understand, are those pics up there you? Simple Yes or No needed here.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by sinizia: 7:26pm On Oct 20, 2015
GIYAZZ:
Coming from a gay ass dickryding brain dead psychotic nutjob!

You wanna talk about age? Stupidd m0ron!

At least I'm 17 but I've achieved more in life than you can ever achieve in 20 years coming! I said that for a reason: Cos the only thing I can deduce from your endless chat with ghost females on here can only prove you are a useless overaged failed lazy ass son of a bbitch!!

So at your age you still live with your moms and younger brother? you should be ashamed of yourself!
But as a mor0n you are; you's rather proud of it. Stupid cunt!!

And don't ever in your pathetic life PM me! Cos the day you will do that, Amadioha will strike you to death!!

WTF? So Dark nyansh no do you, Na my own you wan bang? May Ogugu strike you blind! You sloppy irritating fagggot!!

How can any sane straight 36 year old send a 17 year old dude a PM? God punish you!!
You want us to meet in Owerri? for what?? You think im your type?
I pray your sperm congeals in your testicles! Go and find Dark to bang. I'm not a fagg like you. Bastard!!

Tufiakwa *spits*

LOL. Nwanne, ima udiri mmadu gi? Ndi oji onu kara umu nnaya. You be Igbo boy from Oguta, so you probably understand what I wrote there. grin grin

I knew you won't accept my call-out. I'm not shocked at all. Once a coward, always a coward. I know your type, all bark and no bite. I was once your age. I use to come to IMSU too and "rake" like you are doing now. I've outgrown those shít. No fun to it, that's why I don't blame you when I see you throwing insults at me. At a certain age, you'll grow up and quit these childish shenanigans. On the real though, Giyaz, you can't touch my hair if you see me. On a battle ring, I'll beat you to a pulp and make sure I remove your molars and primolars to add to your open teeth. I'm not bragging. My junior will decimate you. If you are afraid to face me, you can square off against him and get a through beat down!! One thing I've noticed with you kids that threaten people online is that - they can't match their words with action offline. I know you well, On**n*e Iy*s*r*. I know of your sister too. And no, Dark told me nothing about you. If I lie, let me drop dead. I got my "ways". If I put my goon on "net" and they place a "
compass" on you, one day you go "tuama" comot Owerri!! I don't brag. wink

But as nwafor Igbo dika'm, I wish you no ill-luck. I pray you make it in your music hustle. Coz if e better for you, e go better for me too as per nwa otu. Cheers. cool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by sosiqdude(m): 7:27pm On Oct 20, 2015
obainojazz:
we already know that...what's the point again

I want the b1tchy faggottry nigga to stop bragging...
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:28pm On Oct 20, 2015
Joygalore:
Are you scared of being bashed cheesy
Fear ke? There is no iota of fear in me. grin grin grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Laveda(f): 7:28pm On Oct 20, 2015
firstEVA:
my day is going fine. I can see you are balling as usual.
Yeah sure. . . Shiit getting real. .

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Deejavuu(f): 7:30pm On Oct 20, 2015
Nubian113:

I told you it's yam season grin grin

This one is expired yam thou sadly angry

Lmao @expired yam....

We go for fresh products wink
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Joygalore(f): 7:31pm On Oct 20, 2015
Okay grin
iAmCharis:
Fear ke? There is no iota of fear in me. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2444) (2445) (2446) (2447) (2448) (2449) (2450) ... (2568) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.