Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,054 members, 7,863,741 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:09 AM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2449) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2996936 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2446) (2447) (2448) (2449) (2450) (2451) (2452) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:04pm On Oct 20, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
drama drama drama
Lol,soft okay. wink
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Mhizkel(f): 8:08pm On Oct 20, 2015
sinizia:
@ Mhizkel and Laveda, I got y'all. smiley smiley
smileywink
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Truckpusher(m): 8:09pm On Oct 20, 2015
Deejavuu:

grin cheesy cheesy Alright. Advice taken

Just kidding , what you got to offer? cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Laveda(f): 8:10pm On Oct 20, 2015
sinizia:
@ Mhizkel and Laveda, I got y'all. smiley smiley
Good. cheesy

Just feeling tired but happy lol. . . Hope you fine?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:10pm On Oct 20, 2015
prettythicksme:
Lol,soft okay. wink
trust me dear. I'm done with him

He wants fight, but I'm only here to make my point known
I'm a lover not a fighter
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by sinizia: 8:11pm On Oct 20, 2015
Laveda:
Good. cheesy
Just feeling tired but happy lol. . . Hope you fine?
Yeah I am. Will be back after this match. Brb. smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:12pm On Oct 20, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
You sef follow dey call person hypocrite? Okokobioko grin grin grin grin

KingTom ke ka ime? grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by danbrowndmf(m): 8:13pm On Oct 20, 2015
Laveda:
Verrry soon. wink How you?
okay still waiting for d soon. Not fine. Hectic day
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Laveda(f): 8:14pm On Oct 20, 2015
sinizia:

Yeah I am. Will be back after this match. Brb. smiley
Alright. . . .
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Laveda(f): 8:16pm On Oct 20, 2015
danbrowndmf:
okay still waiting for d soon.
Not fine.
Hectic day
yeah. You back from work?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by cherryice(f): 8:19pm On Oct 20, 2015
Classsyalabolas:

accept the terms & quit stalling ..you are the one wasting ma time. .I get match & YouTube to watch in an hour's time..

& what makes you think you are even important sef?
If I'm to stress myself to check for the posts, you must agree to my deal & get it signed by sëun or any supermoderator. ..cos I don't trust no hoe.
look at ds dirty ugly boy!!
obv u gat nothing to say.. nw buzz off
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 20, 2015
iAmCharis:
You sef follow dey call person hypocrite? Okokobioko grin grin grin grin

KingTom ke ka ime? grin
your point is?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:22pm On Oct 20, 2015
cherryice:
look at ds dirty ugly boy!!
obv u gat nothing to say.. nw buzz off
Did you seeee what I seed

Where's Lala when you need her? She must see this fugglyness aft all that Cherry see wasshhman shocked

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by GIYAZZ(m): 8:22pm On Oct 20, 2015
sinizia:

LOL. Nwanne, ima udiri mmadu gi? Ndi oji onu kara umu nnaya. You be Igbo boy from Oguta, so you probably understand what I wrote there. grin grin

I knew you won't accept my call-out. I'm not shocked at all. Once a coward, always a coward. I know your type, all bark and no bite. I was once your age. I use to come to IMSU too and "rake" like you are doing now. I've outgrown those shít. No fun to it, that's why I don't blame you when I see you throwing insults at me. At a certain age, you'll grow up and quit these childish shenanigans. On the real though, Giyaz, you can't touch my hair if you see me. On a battle ring, I'll beat you to a pulp and make sure I remove your molars and primolars to add to your open teeth. I'm not bragging. My junior will decimate you. If you are afraid to face me, you can square off against him and get a through beat down!! One thing I've noticed with you kids that threaten people online is that - they can't match their words with action offline. I know you well, On**n*e Iy*s*r*. I know of your sister too. And no, Dark told me nothing about you. If I lie, let me drop dead. I got my "ways". If I put my goon on "net" and they place a "
compass" on you, one day you go "tuama" comot Owerri!! I don't brag. wink

But as nwafor Igbo dika'm, I wish you no ill-luck. I pray you make it in your music hustle. Coz if e better for you, e go better for me too as per nwa otu. Cheers. cool
Onye Ara! grin
nwanne ina-arukwa kam! Kama iya kuru one side k'anyi tigbuo this boy here Ina mee ka onye nso. Mtseew!

I'm no coward. But then, I'm not a fagggot like you too grin

Why will I wake up one day and travel to Owerri to go fight with another nigga? Are you sane at all? grin
You are the only one acting childish here. For you to wanna travel all the way to Imsu to come "battle me" in real life is enough proof you are the kid here. Like seriously? You are the most moronic and ridiculous 36 year old I've ever met! shocked grin

You even want to pit me with your innocent vegetable of a brother? Chai! Sinizia, you really need help ASAP!
So this is how useless you've become since gladdys pummeled you and used your malnourished skin to clean her ass?

So you've been scrolling through my Facebook profile abi? You've been wanking on my precious pictures! Oh my god!! Sinizia, may your ddick cease producing semen! May your eyes go blind for 2 weeks anytime you come around my pictures! May you instantly go literally insane anytime you click on my Facebook profile! Stupidd jobless online scanvenging fagg!!

You should keep your distance from me henceforth. Cause I will report you to the authorities the next time I sight you up in my grill!
Ffucking ddick loving sloppy psychotic twit!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:22pm On Oct 20, 2015
Nubian113:

Damn rebel shit hit the fan... I always wondered why you were such an angry boy but now it's making sense?
Help me understand, are those pics up there you? Simple Yes or No needed here.

I already told you. The first photo, the dude on the bed, the dude wearing a black shirt & muffla round his neck. .& dude wearing a yellow hoodie ain't me..same with whatever crap they posting.. I was only tagged to the photos so it appeared on ma timeline..that doesn't make em'mine. .but of course the haters wouldn't care if I was tagged in it or not

.the only ones that are me are the ones I was holding a phone & the ones I was bare chested in front of the mirror & the side view.. I've posted the side view photo on this thread months ago & tagged it 'throw back'.. .& they were taken 5 years ago.. technically,6 years ago as this year is almost done.. I don't know what the fuss Is really all about

I already told them ninjas to upload photos of when they were 15 & let's see who's gon'laugh ..

that's the truth.... I don't have to explain maself to anyone.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:28pm On Oct 20, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
your point is?
Mechie onu gi there! grin cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:28pm On Oct 20, 2015
iAmCharis:
Mechie onu gi there! grin cheesy
smh

Have fun anyways
darkenedrebel:

I already told you. The first photo, the dude on the bed, the dude wearing a black shirt & mudflat round his neck. .& dude wearing a yellow hoodie ain't me..same whatever crap they posting.. I was only tagged to the photos so it appeared on ma timeline

.the only ones that are me are the ones I was holding a phone & the ones I was bare chested in front of the mirror & the side view.. I've posted the side view photo on this thread months ago & tagged it 'throw back'.. .& they were taking 5 years ago.. technically,6 years ago as this year is almost done..

that's the fact & the truth....

I didn't ask for a story rebel. All I see is that skinny black guy up their eating his clothes, is that you Simple undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:30pm On Oct 20, 2015
Nubian113:

I didn't ask for a story rebel. All I see is that skinny black guy up their eating his clothes, is that you Simple undecided

Are you deaf? I said no ...capital no. .That ain't me

I know you are wining me but don't worry.. .na your time to shine grin

4 Likes

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:32pm On Oct 20, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
smh

Have fun anyways
Exactly what I'm doing. wink grin

Howdy? cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Deejavuu(f): 8:34pm On Oct 20, 2015
Truckpusher:
Just kidding , what you got to offer? cheesy

Am i looking for a job? grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kinglekan: 8:40pm On Oct 20, 2015
Nubian113:
Deejavuu undecided

How's yam season?

So the babe now works on the farm in her village? grin

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by apotek: 8:40pm On Oct 20, 2015
darkenedrebel:

I already told you. The first photo, the dude on the bed, the dude wearing a black shirt & muffla round his neck. .& dude wearing a yellow hoodie ain't me..same with whatever crap they posting.. I was only tagged to the photos so it appeared on ma timeline..that doesn't make em'mine. .but of course the haters wouldn't care if I was tagged in it or not

.the only ones that are me are the ones I was holding a phone & the ones I was bare chested in front of the mirror & the side view.. I've posted the side view photo on this thread months ago & tagged it 'throw back'.. .& they were taken 5 years ago.. technically,6 years ago as this year is almost done.. I don't know what the fuss Is really all about

I already told them ninjas to upload photos of when they were 15 & let's see who's gon'laugh ..

that's the truth.... I don't have to explain maself to anyone.

so this is you shocked

2 Likes

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:44pm On Oct 20, 2015
darkenedrebel:

Are you deaf? I said no ...capital no. .That ain't me

I know you are wining me but don't worry.. .na your time to shine grin

Post a picture now and disprove everything lol cause I think that skinny yout in his boxers is you grin grin

Why would a man tag you in such pics that's gay... I'm just saying grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:45pm On Oct 20, 2015
apotek:

so this is you shocked

Rebel this is the same dude in all pics

3 Likes

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:46pm On Oct 20, 2015
prettythicksme:
See dis animal!! undecided undecided just gerrarahere mehnnnnnnn!!u self dey talk? shocked fooollllllllllll
dnt worry after d match im watching right now, i will whoop ur pvssy 4 u. "i dey come
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kinglekan: 8:49pm On Oct 20, 2015
TrapLORD:
grin thesonofmark funlord kramfonos. Report here. Fun lord i saved you some pics incase its been erased bfor u make it heregringrin

*walks in majestically* grin

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:51pm On Oct 20, 2015
Where is Tamee? cry cry cry cheesy cheesy tongue tongue
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TrapLORD(m): 9:00pm On Oct 20, 2015
iAmCharis:
Eze nnunu! grin
Na so you just enter lag come chop our food abi? grin grin
gringrin Baba i come lag come handle biz o, i nor come chop cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TrapLORD(m): 9:01pm On Oct 20, 2015
kinglekan:

*walks in majestically* grin
Kabiesi ooooooooooooooooooo cheesy

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by danbrowndmf(m): 9:02pm On Oct 20, 2015
Laveda:
yeah. You back from work?
No work today,but twas hectic like i went to work how was ur day ? U edited my previous post,leaving just question mark, why.cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:04pm On Oct 20, 2015
STFUareyouGod:

lover not a fighter grin cc:mrcockk grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2446) (2447) (2448) (2449) (2450) (2451) (2452) ... (2568) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.