Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,086 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:24 PM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2499) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2953917 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2496) (2497) (2498) (2499) (2500) (2501) (2502) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Mhizkel(f): 11:09am On Nov 22, 2015
LemmeFuckYou:
understand what i wrote up there?grin
I think socheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by LemmeFuckYou(m): 11:16am On Nov 22, 2015
Mhizkel:
I think socheesy
omo yoruba.cheesy wey dy form omo igbogrin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Louboutin(f): 4:46pm On Nov 22, 2015
Sleekyshuga , heyy. Love your hairdo..
What's the name of the weave, pls?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Laveda(f): 5:51pm On Nov 22, 2015
Cherryice ...your dp..looking hawt kiss kiss
Dope single mom cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ishiamu(m): 5:53pm On Nov 22, 2015
Laveda:
Dope single mom cheesy

Lemme run check
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by cherryice(f): 6:03pm On Nov 22, 2015
Laveda:
Dope single mom cheesy
Lool thanks sweety.. kiss
I work. out alot wink

Kedu kwanu..happy sunday..its past 1am monday morn here tho
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Laveda(f): 6:06pm On Nov 22, 2015
cherryice:
I work. out alot wink

I wanna look hotter than you wink ...will start next year

I'm fine jare, just bored guess you sleeping soon then.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by cherryice(f): 6:08pm On Nov 22, 2015
Laveda:
I wanna look hotter than you wink ...will start next year

I'm fine jare, just bored guess you sleeping soon then.
Hehehe bring it on b.. grin

yhh I wl wen im done wt som stuffs online.whts ur plan for xmas ?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Laveda(f): 6:10pm On Nov 22, 2015
cherryice:

Hehehe bring it on b.. grin

yhh I wl wen im done wt som stuffs online.whts ur plan for xmas ?
you'll be surprised grin

Not travelling this year..would be fun all through..eating and going out
You?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by cherryice(f): 6:12pm On Nov 22, 2015
Laveda:
you'll be surprised grin

Not travelling this year..would be fun all through..eating and going out
You?
grin

il b goin over to mums place, sis n my other siblinhgs comin too. like a fam reunion..
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Laveda(f): 6:14pm On Nov 22, 2015
cherryice:
grin

il b goin over to mums place, sis n my other siblinhgs comin too. like a fam reunion..
wow that's great...my xmas gift? embarassed
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by cherryice(f): 6:19pm On Nov 22, 2015
Laveda:
wow that's great...my xmas gift? embarassed
I havent forgotten hun..d pesn I knw is goin to naija on the 21st dec..
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Laveda(f): 6:21pm On Nov 22, 2015
cherryice:
I havent forgotten hun..d pesn I knw is goin to naija on the 21st dec..
pm ur number..copy d mail wana edit
grin done b!! You can edit yours.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by cherryice(f): 6:23pm On Nov 22, 2015
Laveda:
grin done b!! You can edit yours.
Hvnt seen it..uv sent it?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Laveda(f): 6:27pm On Nov 22, 2015
cherryice:
Hvnt seen it..uv sent it?
just sent..check.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by cherryice(f): 6:32pm On Nov 22, 2015
Laveda:
just sent..check.
seen..night bae
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Laveda(f): 6:37pm On Nov 22, 2015
cherryice:
seen..night bae
kiss
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Sleekyshuga(f): 7:28pm On Nov 22, 2015
Louboutin:
Sleekyshuga , heyy. Love your hairdo..
What's the name of the weave, pls?
Thank you kiss..
• The one I used in front is Supreme Romance (two packs, I guess to give it that full look). You will just love the curls cos whenever you comb it, it bounces back kiss..

• The one I used at the back is Cambodian straight hair, 200g. Another fine hair that has lasted kiss..

2 Likes

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by naijaboiy: 7:50pm On Nov 22, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

Thank you kiss..
• The one I used in front is Supreme Romance (two packs, I guess to give it that full look) for #3000.. You will just love the curls cos whenever I comb it, it bounces back kiss..

• The one I used at the back is my Cambodian straight hair, 200g for #27,500.. Another fine hair that has lasted for me kiss..
Hian!

Simple name of hair Naim you dey write essay

O ga o undecided

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Sleekyshuga(f): 7:52pm On Nov 22, 2015
naijaboiy:

Hian!

Simple name of hair Naim your dey write essay

O ga o undecided
undecided undecided Do you share moniker with the person who asked the question?

2 Likes

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Donlino(m): 7:53pm On Nov 22, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

Thank you kiss..
• The one I used in front is Supreme Romance (two packs, I guess to give it that full look) for #3000.. You will just love the curls cos whenever I comb it, it bounces back kiss..

• The one I used at the back is my Cambodian straight hair, 200g for #27,500.. Another fine hair that has lasted for me kiss..

She said name of weave... what's all this show of shame for now ehn......mchew
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by naijaboiy: 8:01pm On Nov 22, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

undecided undecided Do you share moniker with the person who asked the question?
But why write essay na

You don even confuse the person wey ask the question sef sad

Take it easy na undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by naija1stpikin: 8:05pm On Nov 22, 2015
grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by joseph1832(m): 8:10pm On Nov 22, 2015
cherryice:
I work. out alot wink

You do sit ups right?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 6:40am On Nov 24, 2015
[size=28pt]Thread Closed[/size]
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:06am On Nov 24, 2015
ronald4lif:

This American. angry

iAmC haris and King lekan I see una. Greetings from Bataclan centre Paris. grin
Egbon I greet you. How work?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:07am On Nov 24, 2015
MrsChima:

Someone is jealous of my papers! grin grin
What's this girl doing in my mentions?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by danbrowndmf(m): 10:44am On Nov 24, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
[size=28pt]Thread Closed[/size]
Goodmorning bro. You don 4gt ur brother.sad
you dy see waten dy happen for our state?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by danbrowndmf(m): 10:46am On Nov 24, 2015
Naijaboiy like trouble diegrin

please how can i do my BVN with my etisalet line? Biko someborry should help a brother.cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by naijaboiy: 10:51am On Nov 24, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Na ijaboiy like trouble diegrin

please how can i do my BVN with my etisalet line? Biko someborry should help a brother.cheesy
Brother how far na? cheesy

Dem don start to use sim card do bvn?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by danbrowndmf(m): 10:55am On Nov 24, 2015
naijaboiy:

Brother how far na? cheesy

Dem don start to use sim card do bvn?
oga ashawo goodmorning o.cheesy

since naaaa.MTN was disturbing me to do my BVN with N10 abt some weeks ago, even etisalet to,but i decline, thinking i wunt be using the account anymore.now maga wan pay i never do BVN.sad
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:59am On Nov 24, 2015
danbrowndmf:
oga ashawo goodmorning o.cheesy

since naaaa.MTN was disturbing me to do my BVN with N10 abt some weeks ago, even etisalet to,but i decline, thinking i wunt be using the account anymore.now maga wan pay i never do BVN.sad
cheesux Christ!shocked

Dan...biko, Read the text again...This time, With Your glasses ongringringrin...undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (2496) (2497) (2498) (2499) (2500) (2501) (2502) ... (2568) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.