Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,665 members, 7,955,405 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:10 AM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2501) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (3056206 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2498) (2499) (2500) (2501) (2502) (2503) (2504) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:00pm On Nov 24, 2015
Deejavuu:

Go and sleep angry
Come tuck me in. angry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Deejavuu(f): 11:02pm On Nov 24, 2015
iAmCharis:
Come tuck me in. angry

Yawns! ! grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:09pm On Nov 24, 2015
Deejavuu:

Yawns! ! grin
undecided undecided undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ronald4lif(m): 3:51pm On Nov 25, 2015
iAmCharis:
Egbon I greet you. How work?

Fine fine bro. How your side be? I know say the hustling is real.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:15pm On Nov 25, 2015
ronald4lif:

Fine fine bro. How your side be? I know say the hustling is real.
My side bam bros. The grinding is real mahn. No time. cool
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Theomajor(m): 3:13pm On Nov 27, 2015
My work is fine. johnsonadaeze 07084522067. She can get the job done. Holla the babe.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TrapLORD(m): 9:51am On Nov 28, 2015
Does this thread still exist? undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TrapLORD(m): 10:51am On Nov 28, 2015
Where's ishilove these days? undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Ishilove: 7:04pm On Nov 28, 2015
TrapLORD:
Where's ishilove these days? undecided
Right here dear. How've you been?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TrapLORD(m): 7:40pm On Nov 28, 2015
Ishilove:

Right here dear. How've you been?
I've been aii hun.. Where've u been?? U're now giving us levulz abi?? undecided grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 28, 2015
TrapLORD:
I've been aii hun.. Where've u been?? U're now giving us levulz abi?? undecided grin
STOP LICKING ASS
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:38pm On Nov 28, 2015
CHERLENE

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TrapLORD(m): 8:43pm On Nov 28, 2015
Mzpecs turn up!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Cherlene(f): 10:17pm On Nov 28, 2015
ssoftapple:
CHERLENE

Evening dear

How are you?

Cherlene
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:19pm On Nov 28, 2015
Cherlene:

Evening dear
How are you?
Cherlene
i am very fine, hws ur day today?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Cherlene(f): 10:22pm On Nov 28, 2015
ssoftapple:
i am very fine, hws ur day today?

Quite well, and yours?

Cherlene
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:24pm On Nov 28, 2015
Cherlene:

Quite well, and yours?

Cherlene
hectic but i had fun though, i hope u wnt run away again? i want u to be online till midnight
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Cherlene(f): 10:37pm On Nov 28, 2015
ssoftapple:
hectic but i had fun though, i hope u wnt run away again? i want u to be online till midnight

Chaii, I am feeling SLEEPY-EYED.

Not easy with a newborn.

Cherlene
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Ishilove: 11:28pm On Nov 28, 2015
TrapLORD:
I've been here, just not 'here'. cheesy

Which levels? Nairaland is boring these days jare. You've been missing as well
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TrapLORD(m): 11:37pm On Nov 28, 2015
Ishilove:

I've been here, just not 'here'. cheesy

Which levels? Nairaland is boring these days jare. You've been missing as well

Abi? Nuffin happens here anymore, this section collapsed immediately you left. Makes some of us miss you small seff sad

Yea bby, had to take my stripper business more seriously gringrin. Just finished doing my Magic Mike thing wink

Hope you aii??
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Ishilove: 11:41pm On Nov 28, 2015
TrapLORD:

Abi? Nuffin happens here anymore, this section collapsed immediately you left. Makes some of us miss you small seff sad

Yea bby, had to take my stripper business more seriously gringrin. Just finished doing my Magic Mike thing wink

Hope you aii??
Hahahahahah! Magic Mike. I watched that movie some time back and I was just laughing. cheesy

You guys don't miss me. Y'all are still rejoicing. cheesy cheesy

Yeah I'm aii smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TrapLORD(m): 11:46pm On Nov 28, 2015
Ishilove:

Hahahahahah! Magic Mike. I watched that movie some time back and I was just laughing. cheesy

You guys don't miss me. Y'all are still rejoicing. cheesy cheesy

Yeah I'm aii smiley
Yea Channing Tatum worked his magic alright and the ladies were loving it!

Didn't know you watched such films ooo grin

We miss you dear. I personally miss our back and forth's. + Your style is quite different from what is currently obtainable gringrin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:18am On Nov 29, 2015
Cherlene:

Chaii, I am feeling SLEEPY-EYED.
Not easy with a newborn.
Cherlene
oh ok good night and sweet dreams
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Ishilove: 7:36am On Nov 29, 2015
TrapLORD:
Yea Channing Tatum worked his magic alright and the ladies were loving it!

Didn't know you watched such films ooo grin

We miss you dear. I personally miss our back and forth's. + Your style is quite different from what is currently obtainable gringrin
I didn't love it o, I was amused by it. Male strippers!! cheesy I did love Matthew McConaughy's role as the Strip king grin

I was screaming and laughing throughout the movie, but I fell asleep before the end though. Apart from the strip scenes the didn't have much going for it embarassed

Funny thing is I can't remember us having back. Did we? undecided

What is obtainable now works, and y'all no longer have a beech breathing down ya necks grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TrapLORD(m): 8:46am On Nov 29, 2015
Ishilove:

I didn't love it o, I was amused by it. Male strippers!! cheesy I did love Matthew McConaughy's role as the Strip king grin

I was screaming and laughing throughout the movie, but I fell asleep before the end though. Apart from the strip scenes the didn't have much going for it embarassed

Funny thing is I can't remember us having back. Did we? undecided

What is obtainable now works, and y'all no longer have a beech breathing down ya necks grin

LOL, I felt so awkward the first time I saw it tho.. If it was about female strippers then HELL YEAH! But.... undecided

Yea, we did have a couple back n forths, twas mostly about your soft spot for that dingbat grin

"Anyhu" grin , hope u slept well??

PS; I'll take an interactive beech over a non-compliant/indifferent beech anyday!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MzPecs(f): 9:19am On Nov 29, 2015
TrapLORD:
Mzpecs turn up!
Good morning..

Network has been giving me problem hence the late reply. smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Ishilove: 9:19am On Nov 29, 2015
TrapLORD:

LOL, I felt so awkward the first time I saw it tho.. If it was about female strippers then HELL YEAH! But.... undecided

Yea, we did have a couple back n forths, twas mostly about your soft spot for that dingbat grin

"Anyhu" grin , hope u slept well??

PS; I'll take an interactive beech over a non-compliant/indifferent beech anyday!
It felt awkward because you ain't gay. If you were you would have loved every bit of the strip scenes cheesy

By 'dingbat' I assume you mean whitewitch and his plethora of monikers?

Nah, I didn't. Whitewitch is a lover of ass and he kisses it with unashamed alacrity. His eye service suppose carry gold medal.

I recognised this on time and I gave him his just desserts when he deserved it. If that means I had a soft spot for him, then I really don't know what to say... undecided

Non-compliant beech kwa?? Lmaoooo!! Don't let her 'hear' you grin

Your people in this section get wahala so don't blame her for being indifferent. Besides you want her to carry NL wahala for head? cheesy cheesy

Anyhu, I slep t not so fine. Heat wan kee person angry

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by francizy(m): 9:29am On Nov 29, 2015
MzPecs:

Good morning..

Evangelical Evangelist.. You no go church ni? shocked shocked
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TrapLORD(m): 9:33am On Nov 29, 2015
MzPecs:

Good morning..

Yea bby, I noticed you haven't updated our countdown calendar yet! gringrin

Have you rectified this issue?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TrapLORD(m): 9:46am On Nov 29, 2015
Ishilove:

It felt awkward because you ain't gay. If you were you would have loved every bit of the strip scenes cheesy

By 'dingbat' I assume you mean whitewitch and his plethora of monikers?

Nah, I didn't. Whitewitch is a lover of ass and he kisses it with unashamed alacrity. His eye service suppose carry gold medal.

I recognised this on time and I gave him his just desserts when he deserved it. If that means I had a soft spot for him, then I really don't know what to say... undecided

Non-compliant beech kwa?? Lmaoooo!! Don't let her 'hear' you grin

Your people in this section get wahala so don't blame her for being indifferent. Besides you want her to carry NL wahala for head? cheesy cheesy

Anyhu, I slep t not so fine. Heat wan kee person angry

Aha! I know you must've enjoyed the strip scenes grin, and you're here talking about the movie being "funny" undecided go jorr..

Yes, whitewitch and the gang.. Be honest Ishi, you did support him on a few occasions tho.. Perhaps you just felt the need to "protect" that rat since he always runs to you first.

Not criticizing your work here babe, I actually think you did an excellent job! You didn't "carry NL wahala for head" but you were always in tune with what's poppin and even contributing your quota to this section thereby making it fun for all. You tried abeg. It aint easy

Unlike.... If I talk now she go nack me ban.

Eyaa, you for come my house nah it was cool all night and I even caught a flu this morning cause of it, I would've left my bed and slept on the floor just cos of you gringrin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MzPecs(f): 10:20am On Nov 29, 2015
TrapLORD:
Yea bby, I noticed you haven't updated our countdown calendar yet! gringrin

Have you rectified this issue?
Lol, I'll update it ASAP

Thing is, i'm in a location where network is terrible! I'll leave soon anyway..
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MzPecs(f): 10:22am On Nov 29, 2015
francizy:

Evangelical Evangelist.. You no go church ni? shocked shocked
Lol cheesy
I'm in church jooooor

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2498) (2499) (2500) (2501) (2502) (2503) (2504) ... (2568) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.