Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2503) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2966381 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2500) (2501) (2502) (2503) (2504) (2505) (2506) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Cherlene(f): 12:51pm On Nov 29, 2015
ssoftapple:
oh ok good night and sweet dreams

Thank you

Morning, how are you?

Cherlene
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Ishilove: 2:45pm On Nov 29, 2015
TrapLORD:

Aha! I know you must've enjoyed the strip scenes grin, and you're here talking about the movie being "funny" undecided go jorr..

Yes, whitewitch and the gang.. Be honest Ishi, you did support him on a few occasions tho.. Perhaps you just felt the need to "protect" that rat since he always runs to you first.

Not criticizing your work here babe, I actually think you did an excellent job! You didn't "carry NL wahala for head" but you were always in tune with what's poppin and even contributing your quota to this section thereby making it fun for all. You tried abeg. It aint easy

Unlike.... If I talk now she go nack me ban.

Eyaa, you for come my house nah it was cool all night and I even caught a flu this morning cause of it, I would've left my bed and slept on the floor just cos of you gringrin
Heheheheheheheheh, Sinzzu, you know if two warm blooded young people stay in the same room, the young woman will 'kill mosquitoes'. Your bonner will dislocate a rib tongue

Thanks for the compliments

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TrapLORD(m): 3:09pm On Nov 29, 2015
Ishilove:

Heheheheheheheheh, Sinzzu, you know if two warm blooded young people stay in the same room, the young woman will 'kill mosquitoes'. Your boner will dislocate a rib tongue

Thanks for the compliments
See as you take disorganise me with proverb abi na addage shocked shocked.
Ishi today is sunday, don't spoil me biko grin.

Hope you went to church? Me I didn't go, I have toothache cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 3:11pm On Nov 29, 2015
Cherlene:

Thank you
Morning, how are you?
Cherlene
morning dear, im not well today, hws our kids?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 3:11pm On Nov 29, 2015
Cherlene:

Thank you
Morning, how are you?
Cherlene
morning dear, im not well today, hws our kids?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TrapLORD(m): 3:13pm On Nov 29, 2015
Laveda dem don close am cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Laveda(f): 3:16pm On Nov 29, 2015
TrapLORD:
Laveda dem don close am cheesy
Nah your handwork nau grin grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TrapLORD(m): 3:19pm On Nov 29, 2015
Laveda:
Nah your handwork nau grin grin
I was gonna ask you who invented "twerk-walking" grin.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Laveda(f): 3:23pm On Nov 29, 2015
TrapLORD:
I was gonna ask you who invented "twerk-walking" grin.
I swear I've never heard of that cheesy but I just feel its gonna be dope and sexy grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Ishilove: 3:24pm On Nov 29, 2015
TrapLORD:

You remind me of my brother who will tell us that the road to the church is not good, so in protest he will not go to church.

I went to church o. Today is our harvest
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TrapLORD(m): 3:26pm On Nov 29, 2015
Laveda:
I swear I've never heard of that cheesy but I just feel its gonna be dope and sexy grin
I'm just chuckling to the thought of it. You know I don't fancy stuff like that..
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TrapLORD(m): 3:28pm On Nov 29, 2015
Ishilove:

You remind me of my brother who will tell us that the road to the church is not good, so in protest he will not go to church.

I went to church o. Today is our harvest
Hehehehe for real I've got toothache, its not an excuse cheesycheesy

Really? Heard u worship at MFM?? Is that true?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Ishilove: 3:30pm On Nov 29, 2015
TrapLORD:

Killing mosquitoes is used to describe that tiresome situation where a girl has to constantly swipe off seeking fingers whose mission is to handle, squeeze and explore her intimate lady parts grin

I don't have to explain what a bonner is tongue

2 Likes

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Laveda(f): 3:32pm On Nov 29, 2015
TrapLORD:
I'm just chuckling to the thought of it. You know I don't fancy stuff like that..
yup I do smiley but you asked me to twerk naked undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Ishilove: 3:33pm On Nov 29, 2015
TrapLORD:
Hehehehe for real I've got toothache, its not an excuse cheesycheesy

Really? Heard u worship at MFM?? Is that true?
Hokay, if you say so.

Yes you heard right. You're cordially invited to our monthly Power Must Change Hands program holding this week Dec 5, at the Prayer City.

Come and be blessed cheesy

*dramatic pause*
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TrapLORD(m): 3:36pm On Nov 29, 2015
Ishilove:

Killing mosquitoes is used to describe that tiresome situation where a girl has to constantly swipe off seeking fingers whose mission is to handle, squeeze and explore her intimate lady parts grin

LOOOL that's an apt description of that kind of scene "killikng mosquitoes" cheesy. Ama gentle man Ishi, I won't bite if you don't want me to wink.

Sure, but the bonner can be both soft n strong so truss me, nothin will break grin. Your hips might get a lil sore tho lipsrsealed
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Adesiji77: 3:37pm On Nov 29, 2015
Ishilove:

Hmmm... lipsrsealed
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TrapLORD(m): 3:38pm On Nov 29, 2015
Laveda:
yup I do smiley but you asked me to twerk naked undecided
I said it won't change a thing even if you did, you wanna know what will change my mind?? grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Ishilove: 3:38pm On Nov 29, 2015
TrapLORD:
LOOOL that's an apt description of that kind of scene "killikng mosquitoes" cheesy. Ama gentle man Ishi, I won't bite if you don't want me to wink.

Sure, but the bonner can be both soft n strong so truss me, nothin will break grin. Your hips might get a lil sore tho lipsrsealed
Haa! Sinzu! You see the effect of not going to church? From the abundance of the heart the fingers typeth. You gat iranu on the brain cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Ishilove: 3:40pm On Nov 29, 2015
Adesiji77:

Hmmm... lipsrsealed
grin grin

Most girls have killed mosquitoes. I am still killing mosquitoes grin

If I should stay with TrapLord I will kill elephant sized mosquitoes cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TrapLORD(m): 3:41pm On Nov 29, 2015
Ishilove:

Hokay, if you say so.

Yes you heard right. You're cordially invited to our monthly Power Must Change Hands program holding this week Dec 5, at the Prayer City.

Come and be blessed cheesy

*dramatic pause*
Funny enuf, I saw it on one of the "menopause" threads made to jest you. I keep wondering, how do NL'ers get these info's??

Amen sister!! grin I will be there accompanied by funlordd and theesonofmark grin. Hope ya'll will let us in the building?? gringringrin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Laveda(f): 3:41pm On Nov 29, 2015
TrapLORD:
I said it won't change a thing even if you did, you wanna know what will change my mind?? grin
What's that?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Adesiji77: 3:42pm On Nov 29, 2015
Ishilove:

grin grin

Most girls have killed mosquitoes. I am still killing mosquitoes grin

If I should stay with TrapLord I will kill elephant sized mosquitoes cheesy

More power to your elbows, Sister P'efon P'efon grin grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Ishilove: 3:44pm On Nov 29, 2015
TrapLORD:
Funny enuf, I saw it on one of the "menopause" threads made to jest you. I keep wondering, how do NL'ers get these info's??

Amen sister!! grin I will be there accompanied by funlordd and theesonofmark grin. Hope ya'll will let us in the building?? gringringrin
Lmaaaaaooo! Yes please, come with them so that they can give their life to God, especially that funlord. TheSOM will become an usher when God is done with him.

Yes they know the church I attend because I have never hidden it. MFM member, loud and proud cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TrapLORD(m): 3:45pm On Nov 29, 2015
Ishilove:

Haa! Sinzu! You see the effect of not going to church? From the abundance of the heart the fingers typeth. You gat iranu on the brain cheesy
I know your followers are bound to arrive soon. Niggaz love disco's like this.

I swear, I dunno when I typed it grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Ishilove: 3:45pm On Nov 29, 2015
Adesiji77:

More power to your elbows, Sister P'efon P'efon grin grin
A da fun yin, Boda mi Adesiji77 grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TrapLORD(m): 3:46pm On Nov 29, 2015
Laveda:
What's that?
Very well pounded fufu nd my fav soup cheesy. Can you pull that off? cheesycheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Ishilove: 3:47pm On Nov 29, 2015
TrapLORD:
I know your followers are bound to arrive soon. Niggaz love disco's like this.

I swear, I dunno when I typed it grin
You modified their names cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TrapLORD(m): 3:48pm On Nov 29, 2015
Ishilove:

Lmaaaaaooo! Yes please, come with them so that they can give their life to God, especially that funlord. TheSOM will become an usher when God is done with him.

Yes they know the church I attend because I have never hidden it. MFM member, loud and proud cheesy
LMFAO!! This cracked me up real hard I swear!! Cc kramfonos grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Laveda(f): 3:48pm On Nov 29, 2015
TrapLORD:
Very well pounded fufu nd my fav soup cheesy. Can you pull that off? cheesycheesy
Oha lipsrsealed
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TrapLORD(m): 3:50pm On Nov 29, 2015
Ishilove:
You modified their names cheesy
Yea, to keep the convo private.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Ishilove: 3:50pm On Nov 29, 2015
TrapLORD:
LMFAO!! This cracked me up real hard I swear!! Cc kramfonos grin
There is nobody God cannot use. If He can convert Paul with all his wickedness, who is SOM that he cannot change? When God takes over you there are some thing you will find hard to do. Things like constantly quarreling like a woman cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (2500) (2501) (2502) (2503) (2504) (2505) (2506) ... (2568) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.