Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (344) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2969818 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by baarbie(f): 6:25pm On May 22, 2015
Colospor:
Well composed. Okay sha!

Okay.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by danbrowndmf(m): 6:27pm On May 22, 2015
chibwike:
Lol....God wants the best for me
den satan wnt the best 4me?.sad
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by danbrowndmf(m): 6:28pm On May 22, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

Buhahahahahahaha... Evils cheesy cheesy..
you must pay me for making u laugh like dis.sad
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MrCork: 6:28pm On May 22, 2015
baarbie:

What are you saying? All the big boys and gangstars are on instagram.

....correction...thats for soft men & gay guys...we real gangsters deal wit the real $hit. ..i gots pounds sterling! angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Ishilove: 11:16am On May 23, 2015
Thread unlocked. I hope everyone is calmer now and y'all will attempt to be civil to one another.

Happy chatting smiley

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:19am On May 23, 2015
embarassed No light, no fuel, everything is just blank.
God help us! Morning ishi
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kinglekan: 11:24am On May 23, 2015
Ishilove:
Thread unlocked. I hope everyone is calmer now and y'all will attempt to be civil to one another.

Happy chatting smiley

Ishi tanku ooo!!

Chaii!! We just dey gate dey wait since yesterday. Abeg nor lock us outside again oo. Just keep the troublemakers in solitary confinement instead. cheesy

Make I stretch small!! Feels good to be home. smiley

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kinglekan: 11:25am On May 23, 2015
Borrussia:
embarassed No light, no fuel, everything is just blank.

God help us! Morning ishi

Plus May 29 just dey crawl like say e nor wan reach. *sigh*
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kinglekan: 11:26am On May 23, 2015
Sia hope u are good? smiley can see you viewing.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Ishilove: 11:31am On May 23, 2015
Morning Borussia, morning kinglekan.

This fuel issue is a national embarrassment. My pops went to hustle fuel yesterday. At the filling station, people were practicing for Royal Rumble. Dad just quietly sat down in one corner and enjoyed the view. He cannot kee himself. Lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:31am On May 23, 2015
kinglekan:

Plus May 29 just dey crawl like say e nor wan reach. *sigh*

Scarcity is not a thing that can be eradicated without having an idea of what the main problem is.

GMB isn't a magician.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:38am On May 23, 2015
Ishilove:

This fuel issue is a national embarrassment. My pops went to hustle fuel yesterday. At the filling station, people were practicing for Royal Rumble. Dad just quietly sat down in one corner and enjoyed the view. He cannot kee himself. Lol
That's a needle compared to the gory sight I witness yesterday, men in uniform parading and beating the hell outta everybody, even the manager and the attendants of the filling station weren't left out, the manager was claiming they've got no fuel, whereas the military had sighted fuel underground, Nigerian army can beat for life, maybe US should start using them to torture terrorists. I even wanted to caption them but the fear of an army is the definition of wisdom.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:51am On May 23, 2015
[quote author=pinkiberry post=34018068]u don start now lolxz[/quote]

Pinkie come o.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by pinkiberry(m): 12:01pm On May 23, 2015
rogerdat:
[quote author=pinkiberry post=34018068]u don start now lolxz

Pinkie come o.
xup u nah yarn me something
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ANGELMARVE(m): 12:02pm On May 23, 2015
Borrussia:
That's a needle compared to the gory sight I witness yesterday, men in uniform parading and beating the hell outta everybody, even the manager and the attendants of the filling station weren't left out, the manager was claiming they've got no fuel, whereas the military had sighted fuel underground, Nigerian army can beat for life, maybe US should start using them to torture terrorists. I even wanted to caption them but the fear of an army is the definition of wisdom.
but y is all this nt happening in delta state?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kinglekan: 12:05pm On May 23, 2015
Borrussia:
Scarcity is not a thing that can be eradicated without having an idea of what the main problem is.

GMB isn't a magician.

[b]
Well he isn't bruv!! But seriously no one has been able to categorically tell us what is really wrong and what they are doing to address the situation.

We keep hearing different conspiracy theories from the media as regards this lingering fuel scarcity.

The FG had to freeze the price of fuel @ 87naira/litre, which really hasn't changed anything considering the fact that you cannot get at that price.

The fuel importers on the other hand are saying the FG owes them outstanding subsidy payments and that has reduced importation of fuel products.

So whether Buhari likes it or not, its a mess that has been created and has got to be first on his priority list. Well at least clear the debt and restore sanity to the sector.

Pump prices should revert back to 87naira for starters and fuel marketers that violate such should be heavily sanctioned.

I mean the ripple effect of this lingering fuel scarcity is just too much. People are being laid off, cos companies are incurring more expenses, some firms are folding up, cost of transportation has sky rocketed, food stuff prices, etc.

Mehn!! Its time this new administration puts an end to this madness. Last time I checked we have been having fuel scarcity issues since the inception of this democratic dispensation.

To make matters worse power situation in most parts of the country has been erratic, automatically increasing the demand of fuel products.

Have you purchased a keg recently? Apparently kegs have doubled in price cos everyone assumes you need it to store fuel.

Abeg enough is enough! Let that change start now.

I dey vex gannn!!!!
[/b]

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:14pm On May 23, 2015
pinkiberry:
xup u nah yarn me something

Make I yarn you behind the scene.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kinglekan: 12:15pm On May 23, 2015
Ishilove:

As in ehnnn!! The thing don tire me sef.

Borrusia's story got me ROTFL. U for caption dem nah, make dem unleash koboko for your body. cheesy

Am home now sef, no light, no fuel, no water. Which kain country be dis sef?? undecided

The one I witnessed few days back was between two idiotic keke napep riders abi shey na driver I go call dem.

Nwaz these two adults that I am 100% sure have a wife and kids to cater for and probably collected the keke napep on "high purchase" started fighting.

The fight was actually caused by one trying to outsmart the other and purchase before him. Con see as the two mumu adults were rolling on the concrete floor, dealing heavy punches at each other.

People just watched them under the hot sun. I just kept smh at such display of frustration, stupidity and madness.

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Ishilove: 12:32pm On May 23, 2015
kinglekan:

As in ehnnn!! The thing don tire me sef.

Borrusia's story got me ROTFL. U for caption dem nah, make dem unleash koboko for your body. cheesy

Am home now sef, no light, no fuel, no water. Which kain country be dis sef?? undecided

The one I witnessed few days back was between two idiotic keke napep riders abi shey na driver I go call dem.

Nwaz these two adults that I am 100% sure have a wife and kids to cater for and probably collected the keke napep on "high purchase" started fighting.

The fight was actually caused by one trying to outsmart the other and purchase before him. Con see as the two mumu adults were rolling on the concrete floor, dealing heavy punches at each other.

People just watched them under the hot sun. I just kept smh at such display of frustration, stupidity and madness.

Yet some jobless people are trekking for GEJ. It has never been this bad. I repeat, NEVER. For God's sakes and the government is just folding their hands. They don't want to do anything after looting the treasury to nonsense, so they are just marking time till the handing over.

Haaa, Oluwa mi oooo, all those causing this problem, ha, Oluwa o ba won wi.

Kai sad angry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by pinkiberry(m): 12:50pm On May 23, 2015
rogerdat:

Make I yarn you behind the scene.
yes dear
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by xynerise: 12:52pm On May 23, 2015
O boy I enter danfo go work today. I no get power to fight for filling station
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MrCork: 12:52pm On May 23, 2015
..SEUN....kindly Urgently plis provide the name & number of the lightskin yellow babe on the Romance Sextion homepage...... I think I love her...I swaaaar!! smiley

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by xynerise: 12:53pm On May 23, 2015
MrCork:
..SEUN....kindly Urgently plis provide the name & number of the lightskin yellow babe on the Romance Sextion homepage...... I think am in Love! smiley
Are bleached skins included?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MrCork: 12:56pm On May 23, 2015
xynerise:

Are bleached skins included?

..is yor name SEUN??..... Bro plis can I talk to u like next month or month afta??.....am kinda busy right now..gademmit!! (no ofeeinse) angry

2 Likes

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by xynerise: 12:59pm On May 23, 2015
MrCork:

..is yor name SEUN??..... Bro plis can I talk to u like next month or month afta??.....am kinda busy right now..gademmit!! (no ofeeinse) angry
You are busy mast'urbating while watching light skinned girls' pictures right? grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by micktoxin(m): 1:01pm On May 23, 2015
MrCork:
..SEUN....kindly Urgently plis provide the name & number of the lightskin yellow babe on the Romance Sextion homepage...... I think I love her...I swaaaar!! smiley
Mr Cork as my favorite poster on this board, I hereby offer you my sister in return for £28,000 cash upront. This payment is non refundable I must add, so if she doesn't like you..... I am afraid there is nothing I can do.
She is light skin too wink
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:12pm On May 23, 2015
pinkiberry:
yes dear

wink
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ANGELMARVE(m): 1:19pm On May 23, 2015
MrCork:

....correction...thats for soft men & gay guys...we real gangsters deal wit the real $hit. ..i gots pounds sterling! angry
bro u need GOD

(1) (2) (3) ... (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) ... (2568) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.