Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,902 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (347) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2970093 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kinglekan: 3:17pm On May 23, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

King.Lekan, let it go.

Women... I just had a male-female ish with one hours ago offline and I am too exhausted to have another one here.

Let me just concentrate on this "I'm sorry but you caused it first" messages I have been getting since then.

Women: don't you just love them?cheesy

Hahahah!!! cheesy

Well I just did ooo. Don't even have time for all of that. Was hoping she could get my point but she didn't. But its all good, doesn't really matter. smiley

Mehn I love them ooo, tho complex with the mood swings and all, but a world without them would be total chaos. smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Phikom(m): 3:24pm On May 23, 2015
Cannot envisage when dis fuel scarcity craziness gonna end...incredible d price of pms is now #220/litre...getting to ma place of work seems mission impossible...
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 3:31pm On May 23, 2015
Lala247, my good friend has deactivated.

cry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 3:36pm On May 23, 2015
MrCork:

..really..u don't bleach but one portion of yor face is white & the other is dak...abi??.....Loookhear brother, don't let me slap yor face wit my 17inches looong Kondo!!! angry
You mean 1.7 inches grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ronald4lif(m): 3:36pm On May 23, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

PMS is available but PENGASSAN is holding the country to ransome.

About electricity: State governments should start investing in IPPs. The Akwa-Ibom and Crossriver state governments have been investing heavily in such ventures and even though we don't have constant electricity in all parts of these states yet, it's nowhere as pitiable as what is obtainable in the rest of the country.

I can mention L.G.As which have at least 16 hours of uninterrupted power supply daily in Akwa-Ibom state.

State governments have to be more proactive.
PENGASSAN and NUPENG once alleged sometime ago that there's a high level of collaboration among the politicians, security agencies and highly placed Nigerians in the buccaneering racket of oil and gas pipeline installations and the resultant crude oil theft. They also lamented that same individuals in high places conspire with the marketers to ensure fuel scarcity looms in the country while oil bunkers hike prices. Whatever the reason might be I do believe it is the government at the centre responsibility to ensure this fuel scarcity ends and doesn't occur as frequent. Whatever agency that has grievances should sort it out with the appropriate authorities and let people enjoy some peace and power supply.

Also, the truth with most things Nigeria and her government is that the system is too slow. It took them more than ten years just to privatize electricity which is too long in reality. The new investors on the other hand are now throwing cautions and all the rules of engagements to the wind in their race to recoup the money they invested in the sector as they plan on moving to the refineries which will soon be on offer. When you invest in something like electricity you go into it for the long haul, improve on the available infrastructures and then gradually recover your investment overtime.

I could recall some years back when the Telecom sector was just handed over to the private sector, they went about erecting relay mast all over the country to enhance service delivery and wider coverage. Today they are done and are enjoying their investments. Let's hope that with the new privatisation of power company power would become more stable and less epileptic in the nearest future.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kinglekan: 3:39pm On May 23, 2015
VictoriaBee:

You mean 1.7 inches grin

MrCork, Vicky just helped you with the correct placement of your decimal point.

Did you lose your glasses sire? cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 3:40pm On May 23, 2015
kinglekan:

MrCork, Vicky just helped you with the correct placement of your decimal point.

Did you lose your glasses sire? cheesy

grin grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by KingTom(m): 3:44pm On May 23, 2015
See how they have turned my almighty derailers paradise into rubbish, busy discussing power and NUPENG, 1.7 inches and women. My warzone is gone cry Charles Taylor abeg book suite for prison for me. Make I jez go report myself to ICC. No more fun cry cry cry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 3:44pm On May 23, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Miss, I hope you realize you've resurrected a 'ghost' comment from that would likely haunt you?

Remember not to play the victim IF the dude being referred to by Purple starts breathing down your neck. wink

Stay away from trouble, miss. It's a beautiful sunny day; don't be the dark cloud.smiley
The lady you quoted is no walk-over.

She once dealt with Naijaboiy and he fled. embarassed
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ronald4lif(m): 3:45pm On May 23, 2015
Phikom:
Cannot envisage when dis fuel scarcity craziness gonna end...incredible d price of pms is now #220/litre...getting to ma place of work seems mission impossible...

#220 a litre?. It's getting closer to the cost in the UK. How worse can it get?. No one knows. #BabaNowThatYouAreThere. grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ronald4lif(m): 3:47pm On May 23, 2015
KingTom:
See how they have turned my almighty derailers paradise into rubbish, busy discussing power and NUPENG, 1.7 inches and women. My warzone is gone cry Charles Taylor abeg book suite for prison for me. Make I jez go report myself to ICC. No more fun cry cry cry

See this agbero doctor. E be like say me and you our own na to dey watch e-brawling. When you mah sef go participate?. grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 3:48pm On May 23, 2015
Ishilove:

Hahahahaha! Indeed cheesy

Where are the pictures? grin

Yours truly in short sleeved shirt and jean supervising his site as at last week. This week I didn't go to site because of my exams. Tuesday I will resume site. At the moment of typing this comment, the blocks are at window sill level. smiley

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by KingTom(m): 3:49pm On May 23, 2015
ronald4lif:

See this agbero doctor. E be like say me and you our own na to dey watch e-brawling. When you mah sef go participate?. grin
Guy after I chop my 50 years ban, I learn my lesson o grin Na my guy Charis wey i no know hin fate oh grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ronald4lif(m): 3:55pm On May 23, 2015
KingTom:
Guy after I chop my 50 years ban, I learn my lesson o grin Na my guy Charis wey i no know hin fate oh grin

Any body wey enter jail come back no learn sense na mumu hin be. I just dey laugh as our madam classy dey flex muscles with the mods. She has been giving 10years ban lol. Oga Charis sef was lucky to be sent to the gulag for just 2months. I miss that guy mehn.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by KingTom(m): 3:56pm On May 23, 2015
ronald4lif:

Any body wey enter jail come back no learn sense na mumu hin be. I just dey laugh as our madam classy dey flex muscles with the mods. She has been giving 10years ban lol. Oga Charis sef was lucky to be sent to the gulag for just 2months. I miss that guy mehn.
So na 2 months wey Charis go spend for Kirikiri? Kai Some mods sef dem be real ******text missing******** lipsrsealed The last one earned me 10 years, I no go talk grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ronald4lif(m): 4:00pm On May 23, 2015
KingTom:
So na 2 months wey Charis go spend for Kirikiri? Kai Some mods sef dem be real ******text missing******** lipsrsealed The last one earned me 10 years, I no go talk grin

Mesef no wan talk too much before the land me for prison. Sha, I hear say Charis was moved from kirikiri to Lugbe maximum prison last night. We go try go visit the guy na. cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kinglekan: 4:00pm On May 23, 2015
KingTom:

Oya naa!! Na 100years Ban u dey use joke. smiley

U and charly go dey kpansh una self for prison. cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheSonOfMark(m): 4:00pm On May 23, 2015
VictoriaBee:

The lady you quoted is no walk-over.

She once dealt with Naijaboiy and he fled. embarassed
[/quote]
You are willing to wager a bet that I wouldn't run her over in less than 25 minutes? wink
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:01pm On May 23, 2015
KingTom:

10 years?

That should have been 2005.

You can lie for Africa. undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kinglekan: 4:05pm On May 23, 2015
laykorn:

10 years?
KingTom e be like say oga loko nor dey watch prison break. cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by KingTom(m): 4:06pm On May 23, 2015
laykorn:

10 years?

Please look below before calling me a liar! undecided undecided

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheSonOfMark(m): 4:07pm On May 23, 2015
Phikom:

It's about #110 per litre over here.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:08pm On May 23, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

You are willing to wager a bet that I wouldn't run her over in less than 25 minutes? wink
Yes, she will end up dealing with you ruthlessly. embarassed
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by KingTom(m): 4:08pm On May 23, 2015
ronald4lif:

Mesef no wan talk too much before the land me for prison. Sha, I hear say Charis was moved from kirikiri to Lugbe maximum prison last night. We go try go visit the guy na. cheesy
Lugbe ke? That place wey na only sour beans dem dey serve? Chai Charis Nwa mama oooooo cry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:09pm On May 23, 2015
KingTom:
Please look below before calling me a liar! undecided undecided

Evilthatmendo is not KingTom, sir. I have my contact lens on. cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by KingTom(m): 4:09pm On May 23, 2015
kinglekan:

Oya naa!! Na 100years Ban u dey use joke. smiley

U and charly go dey kpansh una self for prison. cheesy

Charly get 48 daughters na, dem go soon arrest all of dem. Orgy things grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Ishilove: 4:10pm On May 23, 2015
lomomike:

Yours truly in short sleeved shirt and jean supervising his site as at last week. This week I didn't go to site because of my exams. Tuesday I will resume site. At the moment of typing this comment, the blocks are at window sill level. smiley
Short sleeves and jeans shirt...? How very masculine wink wink grin

How was your exam?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by KingTom(m): 4:10pm On May 23, 2015
laykorn:

Evilthatmendo is not KingTom, sir. I have my contact lens on. cheesy
So how did I get his password? grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kinglekan: 4:10pm On May 23, 2015
KingTom:
Charly get 48 daughters na, dem go soon arrest all of dem. Orgy things grin

Dem go drain you. Wa di panla. cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:11pm On May 23, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Wow! You must be in Peckham. grin

The stations have stopped to sell here, and the black market folks are selling 5 litres for #1500. That's #300 for a litre.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by KingTom(m): 4:12pm On May 23, 2015
kinglekan:

KingTom e be like say oga loko nor dey watch prison break. cheesy

No mind Laykorn. E be like say na ban force am and hin twin brother laykhorn to stop this thing wey I go do now just wait for am...
Oya look below. ..

grin grin grin

AyamLaykhorn
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:13pm On May 23, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Over here, some sell #100(mostly in Ogun state) while others sell #130.

(1) (2) (3) ... (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) ... (2568) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.