Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,829 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (363) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2970000 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:57pm On May 24, 2015
naija1stpikin:

Eyaaaaah. Sorry sir
Thanks brother.
It's really frustrating sha. sad
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by stephenqueen: 8:01pm On May 24, 2015
agarawu23:
zaboroma undecided
undecided undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by stephenqueen: 8:02pm On May 24, 2015
prettythicksme:
oko olosho i dey&u? cheesy
I dey gallant, I just cum back from where I go hustle buy fuel cry cry cry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by agarawu23(m): 8:02pm On May 24, 2015
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by agarawu23(m): 8:03pm On May 24, 2015
cherlene u wanna chat ?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by loomer: 8:13pm On May 24, 2015
agarawu23:
cherlene u wanna chat ?

Bros, u like woman sha
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Cherlene(f): 8:13pm On May 24, 2015
agarawu23:
cherlene u wanna chat ?

Aaawh, thank you for asking.

Sure, how are you?

Cherlene
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:14pm On May 24, 2015
stephenqueen:

I dey gallant, I just cum back from where I go hustle buy fuel cry cry cry
come buy black market from me,5000 for 5litres
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by agarawu23(m): 8:18pm On May 24, 2015
Cherlene:

Aaawh, thank you for asking.

Sure, how are you?

Cherlene
cool and you ? cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by agarawu23(m): 8:19pm On May 24, 2015
loomer:

Bros, u like woman sha
my oga grin na just pass time things jawe
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by loomer: 8:21pm On May 24, 2015
agarawu23:
my oga grin na just pass time things jawe

U sure say u no get person wey u get de crush on?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Cherlene(f): 8:22pm On May 24, 2015
agarawu23:
cool and you ? cheesy

Thank God, I am very well.

May I ask what is your AUTHENTIC name?

Cherlene
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by agarawu23(m): 8:23pm On May 24, 2015
Cherlene:

Thank God, I am very well.

May I ask what is your AUTHENTIC name?

Cherlene
lol

you mean my real name right ?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by agarawu23(m): 8:23pm On May 24, 2015
loomer:

U sure say u no get person wey u get de crush on?
blv me, none
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Cherlene(f): 8:24pm On May 24, 2015
agarawu23:
lol

you mean my real name right ?

Yes dear.

Cherlene
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by agarawu23(m): 8:26pm On May 24, 2015
Cherlene:

Yes dear.

Cherlene
OK

Toyosi
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by loomer: 8:27pm On May 24, 2015
agarawu23:
blv me, none

Make I take ur word for am na.

But u and miss nairaland for fit each other
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Cherlene(f): 8:28pm On May 24, 2015
agarawu23:
OK

Toyosi

Aw, lovely.
Kindly give me a brief INTRODUCTION of yourself, I'f you would like.

Cherlene
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by agarawu23(m): 8:30pm On May 24, 2015
Cherlene:

Aw, lovely.
Kindly give me a brief INTRODUCTION of yourself, I'f you would like.

Cherlene
hmmm
same will apply to you too ?

trade by barter grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by agarawu23(m): 8:31pm On May 24, 2015
loomer:

Make I take ur word for am na.

But u and miss nairaland for fit each other
haaa ! na know go area o
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Cherlene(f): 8:33pm On May 24, 2015
agarawu23:
hmmm
same will apply to you too ?

trade by barter grin

Certainly, you may CONTINUE..

Cherlene
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:33pm On May 24, 2015
Ploutos:
Phone is almost dead.
Power bank - dead
Laptop - dead
Rechargeable lamps - dead!

On my way out to get candles cry

Where do we go from here? No light, no fuel, no nothing!
I'm tired meehn sad
Ok, battery is dead.
No hope of charging. sad

Thinking about turning water into fuel right now. If Jesus could turn water into wine, I can as well turn water into fuel. cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by agarawu23(m): 8:37pm On May 24, 2015
Cherlene:

Certainly, you may CONTINUE..

Cherlene
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by lordhugo(m): 8:38pm On May 24, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

LOL..

Over positive.

You are a truthful sumborri!

I like u
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by loomer: 8:44pm On May 24, 2015
agarawu23:
haaa ! na know go area o

Why, she carry fire for head?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by agarawu23(m): 8:46pm On May 24, 2015
loomer:

Why, she carry fire for head?
kinda little to me, she is 20 and besides, you think she don't have her permanent bf ? grin all this NL babe na friendzone things
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Cherlene(f): 8:50pm On May 24, 2015
agarawu23:
OK

I am toyosi by name, I am 26, my best food is rice, I live in Tunisia (but I am a Nigerian) , I hate watching football, I like playing games, l work .

and you?

Super. Tunisia, aww how long have you reside there? You DESPISE football how come??

Name: Cherlene
Nationality: South-Africa
Food: Anything spicy and tasty
Interested in: Christ and Christlikeness, my beautiful daughters, my family, travelling and co.

Cherlene
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by agarawu23(m): 8:55pm On May 24, 2015
Cherlene:

Super. Tunisia, aww how long have you reside there? You DESPISE football howcome??

Name: Cherlene
Nationality: South-Africa
Food: Anything spicy and tasty
Interested in: Christ and Christlikeness, my beautiful daughters, my family, travelling and co.

Cherlene
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Cherlene(f): 9:01pm On May 24, 2015
agarawu23:
hmm 3years by October.

hmm full time single mum? good.

I am a single dad too , I have a daughter she is 5 cheesy

I dont just like sport sad

Oh, what is your OCCUPATION there?
There must be a CAUSE/EXPLANATION why you don't??

Single father, are you BEING GENUINE?

Cherlene
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by agarawu23(m): 9:06pm On May 24, 2015
Cherlene:

Oh, what is your OCCUPATION there?
There must be a CAUSE/EXPLANATION why you don't??

Single father, are you BEING GENUINE?

Cherlene
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by loomer: 9:10pm On May 24, 2015
agarawu23:
kinda little to me, she is 20 and besides, you think she don't have her permanent bf ? grin all this NL babe na friendzone things

You wouldn't know until u try, she might be the one
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by agarawu23(m): 9:12pm On May 24, 2015
loomer:

You wouldn't know until u try, she might be the one
you wan dey wyn me ? I don't even know the girl, I just campaign for her. that's all.

nothing after that o , I ain't get time to chase little girls that will later fall your hand grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) ... (2568) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.