Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (413) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2970195 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Svenn(m): 7:50pm On May 29, 2015
Truckpusher:
Ghost mode actrivated
Activated, not actrivated.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Truckpusher(m): 7:53pm On May 29, 2015
Svenn:
Activated, not actrivated.
Well, it was a typo.

Thanks for the correction even as it was not necessary unless for some jobless kids with bad manners. grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Svenn(m): 7:54pm On May 29, 2015
Truckpusher:
Well, it was a typo.

Thanks for the correction even as it was not necessary unless for some jobless kids with bad manners. grin
Okay.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by deathtreat(m): 8:01pm On May 29, 2015
mirexxx:
I notice that too
kinda guilty
yea! i disagree! not all girls here are pretenders smiley
i need a serious girl and matured Godfearing and understanding 5629F77E
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by cherryice(f): 8:05pm On May 29, 2015
Chiam55:
Cherryice where have you been? cry
bn around oo cry whatsup swts?

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:19pm On May 29, 2015
cherryice:
bn around oo cry whatsup swts?

Hey sweetie kiss

How you been? Hws the lil one?

I'm gr8 hun really enjoying this hot weather cheesy

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:14pm On May 29, 2015
Jason Derulo - 'Want to want me' is definitely my song of the month.

Fvcking feeling the song.

This is my best line.

"You open the door
Wearing nothing but a smile down to the floor
And you whisper in my ear, baby I'm yours
Ooh, just the thought of you gets me so high, so high

Girl, you are the one.
I want you to want me
And if you want, hey girl, you got me
There's nothing I know I wouldn't do, I wouldn't do
Just to get up next you"

Damn!

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:27pm On May 29, 2015
firstEVA:
The son of Mark of the Beast carrier, you abandoned your therapy session and came here? Is that how stúpid you are? You don't want to change your miserable life? You prefer to be here forming rubbish. See who's giving youths advise undecided so this is the thread where you've been crowned king of slayers, the thread or is it session where when you sneeze, every one catches cold, where you are warlord champion due to your numerous e wars. Look you better run back to that thread and complete your therapy session before I give you the insult of your life. That your cõck sucking mouth will further re position to an odd corner if you don't respond now. Isi ewu undecided

Damn girl cheesy cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheSonOfMark(m): 9:41pm On May 29, 2015
firstEVA:
The son of Mark of the Beast carrier, you abandoned your therapy session and came here? Is that how stúpid you are? You don't want to change your miserable life? You prefer to be here forming rubbish. See who's giving youths advise undecided so this is the thread where you've been crowned king of slayers, the thread or is it session where when you sneeze, every one catches cold, where you are warlord champion due to your numerous e wars. Look you better run back to that thread and complete your therapy session before I give you the insult of your life. That your cõck sucking mouth will further re position to an odd corner if you don't respond now. Isi ewu undecided

When a 43-year old haggard dyke displays her idiocy this much, one begins to wonder how she survived without a brain this long.

Females your age are in the FAMILY SECTION conversing about their kids' bedwetting habits but you can't 'cause you are barren after aborting countless foetuses and it's too late 'cause you have attained MENOPAUSE already.

That explains why you became a FULL-BLOWN LESBIAN because you're USELESS to men.

Rètarded Cururu toad!smiley

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MrCork: 9:50pm On May 29, 2015
...WOW....juss came outter the toilet after poo pooing in my hotel hear in NEW YORK: hotel penn in Times Squre... I feel lighter and am goin for another $2,800 shopping spree 5th avenue in manhatan! wink

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:54pm On May 29, 2015
An E-War has just begun.

Brace yourselves people as we witness the first E-fight of Buhari's tenure.

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MrLayih(m): 9:59pm On May 29, 2015
missclasssy:
Jason Derulo - 'Want to want me' is definitely my song of the month.

Fvcking feeling the song.

This is my best line.

"You open the door
Wearing nothing but a smile down to the floor
And you whisper in my ear, baby I'm yours
Ooh, just the thought of you gets me so high, so high

Girl, you are the one.
I want you to want me
And if you want, hey girl, you got me
There's nothing I know I wouldn't do, I wouldn't do
Just to get up next you"

Damn!
you want me to sing this for you every morning?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by DarkkRebel: 10:01pm On May 29, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

When a 43-year old haggard dyke displays her idiocy this much, one begins to wonder how she survived without a brain this long.

Females your age are in the FAMILY SECTION conversing about their kids' bedwetting habits but you can't 'cause you are barren after aborting countless foetuses and it's too late 'cause you have attained MENOPAUSE already.

That explains why you became a FULL-BLOWN LESBIAN because you're USELESS to men.

Rètarded Cururu toad!smiley

Remember that audio rap brawl i said I gon' have with that snitch. - the dude I've killed 4 times grin

I just drop a parody-like prequel for him..
click on this link - www.nairaland.com/200489/flow-rank/694#34226491

Ronald4lif
ddick
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MrLayih(m): 10:02pm On May 29, 2015
MrCork:
...WOW....juss came outter the toilet after poo pooing in my hotel hear in NEW YORK: hotel penn in Times Squre... I feel lighter and am goin for another $2,800 shopping spree 5th avenue in manhatan! wink
this mumu sha touring mahattan on nairaland,5th ave ko,42nd street ni...mumu
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheSonOfMark(m): 10:02pm On May 29, 2015
MzNelly:

Damn girl cheesy cheesy

I'm glad you involved yourself the same way Lala did when I had Nneka by the jogular. I was hoping you'd rope yourself into my 'snare' soon. I had something planned for it already and I was waiting for the perfect intro. 9.00a.m. it is.smiley

9.00a.m. Darn! This is going to be fun.wink
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:05pm On May 29, 2015
MrLayih:
you want me to sing this for you every morning?

No undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MrCork: 10:05pm On May 29, 2015
MrLayih:
this mumu sha,5th ave ko,42nd street ni...mumu

^^^^ the broke as mofos will all ways somtin to say! undecided

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MrLayih(m): 10:06pm On May 29, 2015
missclasssy:

No undecided
see wickedness grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Svenn(m): 10:09pm On May 29, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

I'm glad you involved yourself the same way Lala did when I had Nneka by the jogular. I was hoping you'd rope yourself into my 'snare' soon. I had something planned for it already and I was waiting for the perfect intro. 9.00a.m. it is.smiley

She wasn't talking to you, neither did she quote you. But I'm curious to know what you have in store for her.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:11pm On May 29, 2015
UP Nepa!!!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheSonOfMark(m): 10:15pm On May 29, 2015
Svenn:
She wasn't talking to you, neither did she quote you. But I'm curious to know what you have in store for her.

By 9.00a.m you'll see. Keep a date. Darn! I'm glad she roped herself in.cheesy

Let the haunting begin!smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Svenn(m): 10:18pm On May 29, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

By 9.00a.m you'll see. Keep a date. Darn! I'm glad she roped herself in.cheesy

Let the haunting begin!smiley
embarassed That's too far, make it 10:30pm now.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:21pm On May 29, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Lol cheesy cheesy

I can't wait.
You'll follow me around from 9:00am like my puppet.

Sounds like fun. smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ronald4lif(m): 10:30pm On May 29, 2015
DarkkRebel:

Remember that audio rap brawl i said I gon' have with that snitch. - the dude I've killed 4 times grin

I just drop a parody-like prequel for him..
click on this link - www.nairaland.com/200489/flow-rank/694#34226491

Ronald..4lif
d..dick

Oga, thanks but the file is not opening on my system. Is it possible you convert it to sound cloud?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheSonOfMark(m): 10:48pm On May 29, 2015
firstEVA:
shut up! oya, to your therapy session, why did you run away from that class? Are you mad? May thunder strike that you gay cock if you don't go back to that thread now, bastard. E warrior my arss.

First openly describe to everyone how you were sexually molested in boarding school and how you traded your virginity at age 6 in exchange for a barbie doll.cheesy

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:49pm On May 29, 2015
Thesonofmark, tell mark he did you no well by bleeping your ass as a child, he has made a nusinnace of you, smelly gay. I have been nice to you, you didn't appreciate it, go back to that thread now mumu.

(1) (2) (3) ... (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) ... (2568) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.