Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,908 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (414) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2970102 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:49pm On May 29, 2015
Victoriabee, are you done with your exams?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MrLayih(m): 10:51pm On May 29, 2015
Hmmmm cry cry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by naija1stpikin: 10:57pm On May 29, 2015
Hmmmmmmmm
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Svenn(m): 11:01pm On May 29, 2015
Abeg make Una no ban mark o, so he would be here at 9.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Truckpusher(m): 11:02pm On May 29, 2015
I came here to watch some cool fights. grin

Where is TheSonOfMark when you needed him most? cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by naija1stpikin: 11:07pm On May 29, 2015
Truckpusher:
I came here to watch some cool fights. grin

Where is TheSonOfMark when you needed him most? cheesy

cheesy cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by DarkkRebel: 11:07pm On May 29, 2015
ronald4lif:

Oga, thanks but the file is not opening on my system. Is it possible you convert it to sound cloud?

I'm not on soundcloud.
download it with your phone not laptop or p.c
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by naija1stpikin: 11:09pm On May 29, 2015
Mtcheeeeeeew
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Svenn(m): 11:11pm On May 29, 2015
Ishilove:

Yeah, and I live on Nairaland just like you,,with no life offline.

Next time use the report button to draw the attention of the mods.
Just lock this thread up if the brawls persist, save yourself the stress.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by naija1stpikin: 11:13pm On May 29, 2015
Svenn:
Just lock this thread up if the brawls persist, save yourself the stress.

Why would she lock it up when she can ban them?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Ishilove: 11:14pm On May 29, 2015
Thread unlocked.

Please behave, folks. Use the report button to report offenders.

Thanks
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:02am On May 30, 2015
MrCork:
...WOW....juss came outter the toilet after poo pooing in my hotel hear in NEW YORK: hotel penn in Times Squre... I feel lighter and am goin for another $2,800 shopping spree 5th avenue in manhatan! wink
WHO ASK U?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:09am On May 30, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

When a 43-year old haggard dyke displays her idiocy this much, one begins to wonder how she survived without a brain this long.

Females your age are in the FAMILY SECTION conversing about their kids' bedwetting habits but you can't 'cause you are barren after aborting countless foetuses and it's too late 'cause you have attained MENOPAUSE already.

That explains why you became a FULL-BLOWN LESBIAN because you're USELESS to men.

Rètarded Cururu toad!smiley
VERY WICKED, "ARE U D DEVIL?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Truckpusher(m): 12:17am On May 30, 2015
Tashaamania:
moniker's business grin
Thank jah it was just that. Someone told me I could have been accused of stealing shocked
insecurity is the worst biitch yanno

Plan? Living on
Anything new? Hopeful smiley

How's your cute son? He doesnt look like you onebit. Just has the shape of your head grin
That awkward moment when you see someone lying to their fellow dumb peeps......smh
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:41am On May 30, 2015
Hello Queening! cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by DarkkRebel: 12:41am On May 30, 2015
Ishilove ..please unban my main account. I beg you. I need it.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:46am On May 30, 2015
I feel like I've missed A storm cry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by deathtreat(m): 1:02am On May 30, 2015
Mimienudles:
Explain your kind of 'mingle' if you not single
am also single can we chat on bbm 5629F77E
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:02am On May 30, 2015
DarkkRebel:
Ishilove ..please unban my main account.
I beg you. I need it.
or u dat darkrebel dat i made life miserable 4, when i still had my softapple moniker? hm hm hm i felt pity 4 u those days though.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by DarkkRebel: 1:03am On May 30, 2015
Chiam55:
I feel like I've missed A storm cry

okay. I don't usually do this, but your d.p is on point.

(1) (2) (3) ... (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) ... (2568) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.