Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:14 AM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (1166) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2954337 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1163) (1164) (1165) (1166) (1167) (1168) (1169) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:09am On Jul 06, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Why all of una dey feel say I dey hunt?
Cos we all have been thete before.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:09am On Jul 06, 2015
softysparky:

I'm sleepy though.

Agape good night joor since you no wan cum.
You suppose don sleep since. undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:10am On Jul 06, 2015
softysparky:

Cos we all have been thete before.
Been where?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by RapAcme(m): 1:11am On Jul 06, 2015
softysparky:
I'm sleepy though.
Agape good night joor since you no wan cum.
...lol goodnyt..grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:13am On Jul 06, 2015
AgapeCharis:
You suppose don sleep since. undecided
Waiting for sleep ooooo.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:15am On Jul 06, 2015
softysparky:

Waiting for sleep ooooo.
You know say you dey owe me something sha.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by stephenqueen: 1:17am On Jul 06, 2015
ronald4lif:

When Charis heard cum. grin

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by stephenqueen: 1:19am On Jul 06, 2015
Naija babes sha, if you no dey whatsapp na for 2go u dey ba undecided undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:47am On Jul 06, 2015
AgapeCharis:
You know say you dey owe me something sha.
Remind me nna.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:49am On Jul 06, 2015
softysparky:

Remind me nna.
That thing I've always been asking you.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:51am On Jul 06, 2015
AgapeCharis:
That thing I've always been asking you.
Hian!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 6:53am On Jul 06, 2015
@MuhG, I am not even going to try becuase I don't have time for fools. Why don't you continue to act like a fool while I watch as you continue to receive a lot of fvcks. grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Truckpusher(m): 6:54am On Jul 06, 2015
I'm just here to watch. cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:02am On Jul 06, 2015
Truckpusher:
I'm just here to watch. cheesy

My brother, good morning.

Wishing you a great day and week ahead. Peace!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Truckpusher(m): 7:04am On Jul 06, 2015
dearpreye:

My brother, good morning.

Wishing you a great day and week ahead. Peace!
Morning bro.

How are you ? smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:09am On Jul 06, 2015
Truckpusher:
Morning bro.

How are you ? smiley

Bro, I'm cool. Didn't see much of you yesterday.

Hope all is well?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Truckpusher(m): 7:12am On Jul 06, 2015
dearpreye:

Bro, I'm cool. Didn't see much of you yesterday.

Hope all is well?
All is well my brother.

Handover things o cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:13am On Jul 06, 2015
Truckpusher:
All is well my brother.

Handover things o cheesy

Thought as much.

Handover is very safety - critical.

You need some deserved rest, bro.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Truckpusher(m): 7:13am On Jul 06, 2015
Misssyclassy, when are we going on that date I asked for? grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Truckpusher(m): 7:14am On Jul 06, 2015
dearpreye:

Thought as much.

Handover is very safety - critical.

You need some deserved rest, bro.
What's your schedule like? say from next week.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:17am On Jul 06, 2015
Truckpusher:
What's your schedule like? say from next week.

Free till Friday morning......

See why I need to be as wealthy as Dangote?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Truckpusher(m): 7:29am On Jul 06, 2015
dearpreye:

Free till Friday morning......

See why I need to be as wealthy as Dangote?
You don't need to be as wealthy as Dangote to enjoy a peaceful life. grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:32am On Jul 06, 2015
Truckpusher:
You don't need to be as wealthy as Dangote to enjoy a peaceful life. grin

I'm so far living a peaceful life. ..I just need 20 billion.

One man mopol cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by XBLadez: 7:34am On Jul 06, 2015
Where's that Misssclassy again? So my simple question is what you translated to "crying?" Go back to that thread once more and see if u weren't the one that had been blabbing away from the first to the last page. If "go and die" to u is just a humour then my simple question couldn't have warranted the epistle u posted. One thing is clear...ur too emotional

2 Likes

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Truckpusher(m): 7:35am On Jul 06, 2015
dearpreye:

I'm so far living a peaceful life. ..I just need 20 billion.

One man mopol cheesy
Lmao cheesy

Only you 20 billion? grin

Na wao! smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:36am On Jul 06, 2015
Truckpusher:
Lmao cheesy

Only you 20 billion? grin

Na wao! smiley

You see currency there? $
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kinglekan: 7:37am On Jul 06, 2015

Why did Wristwatch deactivate?

Cc: Mhizkel, Midehi, Ronald4lif, Tosyne2much.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Truckpusher(m): 7:45am On Jul 06, 2015
dearpreye:

You see currency there? $
grin grin ghen! ghen!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:50am On Jul 06, 2015
Truckpusher:
grin grin ghen! ghen!

U see am na.

Bro, we need to see..... too much to talk about...

Just don't tell barcanista.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Truckpusher(m): 7:55am On Jul 06, 2015
dearpreye:

U see am na.

Bro, we need to see..... too much to talk about...

Just don't tell barcanista.
You already told the boy. grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by redgem(f): 8:02am On Jul 06, 2015
pbs4real:
jez luk @ u.

I mentioned people who were online and I'm familiar with..but I also said goodnight to everyone
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:03am On Jul 06, 2015
Truckpusher:
You already told the boy. grin

He's recovering from the bottles of beer he swallowed last nite. He won't see the mention.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1163) (1164) (1165) (1166) (1167) (1168) (1169) ... (2568) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.