Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:52 AM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (1619) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2954199 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1616) (1617) (1618) (1619) (1620) (1621) (1622) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:21am On Aug 05, 2015
I like
LadyBoss1:

Its salty lol
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:23am On Aug 05, 2015
Market no sell o tongue
pbs4real:
hahaha, see jack ooh. . . Ow market?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Cutehector(m): 5:40am On Aug 05, 2015
DrAify:
How do I make you understand? Okay,I'm gonna try my best.
This is it....Encephalopathy is a complication,not a primary diagnosis.It occurs as a result of other diseases.
A chronic alcoholic can be diagnosed with Alcoholic cirrhosis(alcohol leading to liver disease) and this in turn affects the brain leading to encephalopathy.
Hypertension is another cause of encephalopathy,especially when the blood pressure is very high(called malignant hypertension). This in turn also leads to encephalopathy.
Vitamin B1(thiamine) deficiency,toxins,etc can also cause Encephalopathy.
I can't explain the pathophysiology behind it because you won't understand my medical argots.
Signs and symptoms include:tremor,seizure,loss of muscle tone,altered mental state etc.

Bipolar basically means madness in a layman's terms but there are different stages.
thank u so much.. O ga dirigi na mma smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 5:56am On Aug 05, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Its salty lol
girl what the hell is that on your profile? grin

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by redgem(f): 6:08am On Aug 05, 2015
Humanbeing1st:
prettythickme, sinnzu, redgem, ladyboss, captainswag225, am only here to chat, i no come 4 wahala, anybody wanna chat wit me?

Lol...you didn't come for trouble...hahahahaha

How are you doing?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MRpii(m): 6:14am On Aug 05, 2015
Morning!
redgem:

How are you doing?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 6:35am On Aug 05, 2015
redgem:

How are you doing?
sweery hv u seen me this morning?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Captainswag225(m): 6:40am On Aug 05, 2015
Ishilove:

Last time I had it in 2010, I spent 3days in the hospital. Awful
wishing u speedy recovery...... U will be healthy again in no time..... I hope u get a long rest after everything tho.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by pbs4real(m): 7:59am On Aug 05, 2015
rokiatu:
girl what the hell is that on your profile? grin
lolzgrin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MrsChima(f): 8:00am On Aug 05, 2015
Attention shop rite shoppers!

I have a very small konji that has been found on aisle 3 and if you have lost your konji please claim your konji by 5pm.

Thank you!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by dharay99: 8:02am On Aug 05, 2015
DrAify:
How do I make you understand? Okay,I'm gonna try my best.
This is it....Encephalopathy is a complication,not a primary diagnosis.It occurs as a result of other diseases.
A chronic alcoholic can be diagnosed with Alcoholic cirrhosis(alcohol leading to liver disease) and this in turn affects the brain leading to encephalopathy.
Hypertension is another cause of encephalopathy,especially when the blood pressure is very high(called malignant hypertension). This in turn also leads to encephalopathy.
Vitamin B1(thiamine) deficiency,toxins,etc can also cause Encephalopathy.
I can't explain the pathophysiology behind it because you won't understand my medical argots.
Signs and symptoms include:tremor,seizure,loss of muscle tone,altered mental state etc.

Bipolar basically means madness in a layman's terms but there are different stages.

buh watz wid all dez medical grammars ds early morninq na...
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:02am On Aug 05, 2015
LadyBoss1:
Wt u think lol
Pictures or ahdonbilivit! tongue
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by pbs4real(m): 8:02am On Aug 05, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Market no sell o tongue
i luk lyk who get mark?tongue anyways carry gocheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:02am On Aug 05, 2015
MrsChima:

I have a very small konji that has been found on aisle 3 and if you have lost your konji please claim your konji by 5pm.

Thank you!
SMH
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:04am On Aug 05, 2015
MrsChima:

Thank you!
How did you emerge the fastest sperm cell
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:06am On Aug 05, 2015
Ishilove hope you're recuperating?? Get well soon dear.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:06am On Aug 05, 2015
MrsChima:

Thank you!
grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by redgem(f): 8:07am On Aug 05, 2015
MRpii:
Morning!
Morning....how was your night?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by pbs4real(m): 8:07am On Aug 05, 2015
Ishilove:

Last time I had it in 2010, I spent 3days in the hospital. Awful
quickest recoverysadsad wish i could help. .
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by redgem(f): 8:09am On Aug 05, 2015
KINGSAMURAI:
sweery hv u seen me this morning?

Ya....just saw you now

Morning
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by pbs4real(m): 8:09am On Aug 05, 2015
LadyBoss1:
Wt u think lol
i must see u twerk sooncheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:13am On Aug 05, 2015
redgem:

Ya....just saw you now

Morning
so what are u suppose to do?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:13am On Aug 05, 2015
pbs4real:
quickest recoverysadsad wish i could help. .
quit licking ass
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by pbs4real(m): 8:18am On Aug 05, 2015
KINGSAMURAI:
quit licking ass
my fwend ve had enuf of ur mumbo jumbo yest. . I dnt wna go further,do me a favor,dnt ever quote again. . . .luk for ur age category. . .tnx in adv.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:19am On Aug 05, 2015
pbs4real:
my fwend ve had enuf of ur mumbo jumbo yest. . I dnt wna go further,do me a favor,dnt ever quote again. . . .luk for ur age category. . .tnx in adv.
aint u tired of licking ass?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by pbs4real(m): 8:22am On Aug 05, 2015
KINGSAMURAI:
am bin tempted to mention ur father. . .bt i would feign to avoid bin verbose.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:24am On Aug 05, 2015
pbs4real:
am bin tempted to mention ur father. . .bt i would feign to avoid bin verbose.
bro all i ask is dat u shud stop licking ass
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheUmmah: 8:25am On Aug 05, 2015
KINGSAMURAI:
undecided

Why do you look like an _IMBECILE in your pix?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:27am On Aug 05, 2015
TheUmmah:
undecided
Why do I look like an _IMBECILE ?
are u?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheUmmah: 8:29am On Aug 05, 2015
cry
KINGSAMURAI:
are u?

Do you bleach? Because your skin looks like the surface of the moon with all those craters on your face! Your face scares me! No offence!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by pbs4real(m): 8:30am On Aug 05, 2015
KINGSAMURAI:
bro all i ask is dat u shud stop licking ass
nw move to the next lane.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:31am On Aug 05, 2015
pbs4real:
nw move to the next lane.
stop licking ass like a dog

(1) (2) (3) ... (1616) (1617) (1618) (1619) (1620) (1621) (1622) ... (2568) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.