Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,863 members, 7,821,011 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Female Police Officer Disarms 2 Armed Robbers In Lagos (photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Female Police Officer Disarms 2 Armed Robbers In Lagos (photo) (37288 Views)

Is She The Prettiest Female Police Officer In Nigeria? / Most Attractive Female Police Officers In Nigeria (photos) / Fashola Rewards Gallant Female Police Officer, Mercy John (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Police Officer Disarms 2 Armed Robbers In Lagos (photo) by fanzz: 9:41pm On Feb 12, 2015
Pls teLl the woman make she no try am in front of AK47 o...- order
Re: Female Police Officer Disarms 2 Armed Robbers In Lagos (photo) by Sijo01(f): 9:48pm On Feb 12, 2015
OASTITE:
grin When you grow up indeed. Lazy woman tongue.

Me lazy? Nor try me o. I gallant o tongue
Re: Female Police Officer Disarms 2 Armed Robbers In Lagos (photo) by Abbey2sam(m): 9:49pm On Feb 12, 2015
nedz:
Hmm

Unimaginable

Inexplicable

Unquantifiable

Unbelievable

Indomitable

Indefagitable

Instrumental

Influential

Inevitable

Inexhaustible

Phewww*sweating*

make seun catch you first
and you become

*ineligible*

to use nairaland again

lol grin
Re: Female Police Officer Disarms 2 Armed Robbers In Lagos (photo) by Philipvivson(m): 9:50pm On Feb 12, 2015
Wats new about this, is that not Wat she was trained n being paid for? she never jam better thieves
Re: Female Police Officer Disarms 2 Armed Robbers In Lagos (photo) by 9jatatafo(m): 9:53pm On Feb 12, 2015
The female officer tried bit I guess she was protecting her roger because those boys wanted to collect the roger and being an Askari, she do anything to protect it. Her face sef fit disarm the thieves and fear grip them that is why dem tu le. Why most police women are so ugly?
Re: Female Police Officer Disarms 2 Armed Robbers In Lagos (photo) by nedz(m): 10:02pm On Feb 12, 2015
Abbey2sam:

make seun catch you first
and you become

*ineligible*

to use nairaland again

lol grin
Then I'll make Nairaland

*Ungovernable*

Na joke oo
grin
Re: Female Police Officer Disarms 2 Armed Robbers In Lagos (photo) by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:03pm On Feb 12, 2015
iiichidodo:
She a chaka-chaka this dawta bu mi tan her stylee..she a champion babylonian.Big up fi de good dawta,mi tan fi romp with her mebbe gi a hook up,ya know..
Na ya passage 2 da gr8 beyond na im wan complete so, u & dat clueless otuoke fish prince grin

1 Like

Re: Female Police Officer Disarms 2 Armed Robbers In Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Feb 12, 2015
Harmvirus:
really? what a man can do.......grin
Come do am now..... nobi for mouth.
Re: Female Police Officer Disarms 2 Armed Robbers In Lagos (photo) by tellwisdom: 10:12pm On Feb 12, 2015
This wan don arrange with em brothers come dey whine us for here.
Re: Female Police Officer Disarms 2 Armed Robbers In Lagos (photo) by dBard: 10:28pm On Feb 12, 2015
Blakjewelry:
U no dey see her face? Those boys get mind oo

looool... U wicked sha.

@post..a woman of courage... bravo.
Re: Female Police Officer Disarms 2 Armed Robbers In Lagos (photo) by lastpage: 10:31pm On Feb 12, 2015
tellwisdom:
This wan don arrange with em brothers come dey whine us for here.

You are badt! grin grin

BTW: i will NOT advice anyone to do this sort of "Jacki Chan" when facing a loaded GUN!

Probably those guys were just "petty thieves" with their "locally made Dane gun" that failed to go-off during the struggle even though the story said it was "corked"!

If you try this kind of "Ninja" with those kind of Robbers that descended on Akoko in Ekiti State, a few weeks ago...... God help you wink wink

Life is worth more than a few Naira, l think.
Maybe some people's life are not sha.

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Female Police Officer Disarms 2 Armed Robbers In Lagos (photo) by idu1(m): 10:43pm On Feb 12, 2015
iiichidodo:
She a chaka-chaka this dawta bu mi tan her stylee..she a champion babylonian.Big up fi de good dawta,mi tan fi romp with her mebbe gi a hook up,ya know..
which kind weed u dey smoke in the night like this?
Re: Female Police Officer Disarms 2 Armed Robbers In Lagos (photo) by andyanders: 10:43pm On Feb 12, 2015
That cannot happen.She planned with the criminals so that she can get promotion. Catch wetin.After they will allow the guys go.
Re: Female Police Officer Disarms 2 Armed Robbers In Lagos (photo) by Nickymezor(f): 10:44pm On Feb 12, 2015
Pheals:
Believ me she was trained by jackie chan!
Lol no be only by Jackie chan, by Jet Lee nko
Re: Female Police Officer Disarms 2 Armed Robbers In Lagos (photo) by Nickymezor(f): 10:53pm On Feb 12, 2015
Bravery @ its peak....grt job woman, ur promotion awaits usmiley
Re: Female Police Officer Disarms 2 Armed Robbers In Lagos (photo) by ehis05(m): 11:14pm On Feb 12, 2015
She looks more lyk a he
Re: Female Police Officer Disarms 2 Armed Robbers In Lagos (photo) by Afritop(m): 11:15pm On Feb 12, 2015
IT COULD BE STAGED TO ATTRACT ATTENTION
Re: Female Police Officer Disarms 2 Armed Robbers In Lagos (photo) by redsun(m): 11:21pm On Feb 12, 2015
That was quite daring. She probably didn't want fathom the thought of losing her beloved tablet in her handbag.
Re: Female Police Officer Disarms 2 Armed Robbers In Lagos (photo) by hamzyluv(m): 11:25pm On Feb 12, 2015
DickDastardly:
Story started with "she disarmed them and got them arrested" and ended with "she disarmed them and they fled in fear and are still being searched for"
JOURNALISM is finally dead in Nigeria!
SMH for this badly cooked tale angry undecided

Modified.
Story line and source has changed. Ignore my ealier post. No thanks cool
the guy that wrote this story is never a certified JOURNALIST and likewise u that commented on it... this is era of citizen journalism..... if u are talking about journalism, u needs to realize that it connotes some terms..... 5W&H , the gate-keepers etc..
Re: Female Police Officer Disarms 2 Armed Robbers In Lagos (photo) by Mathewa(m): 12:17am On Feb 13, 2015
focus7:
not just by quote. Can you do it?
Re: Female Police Officer Disarms 2 Armed Robbers In Lagos (photo) by mager: 12:45am On Feb 13, 2015
Police na una enemy
Re: Female Police Officer Disarms 2 Armed Robbers In Lagos (photo) by ICHINONYE(m): 1:16am On Feb 13, 2015
Oboy I can't stop laffin @dis hour of d nite cuse of ur post, una no go kill person here, abeg wetin she carry 4 face lols
Blakjewelry:
U no dey see her face? Those boys get mind oo
Re: Female Police Officer Disarms 2 Armed Robbers In Lagos (photo) by ceejay80s(m): 1:47am On Feb 13, 2015
Harmvirus:
really? what a man can do.......grin
Who tell u say man police fit do am , those lazy good for nothing
Re: Female Police Officer Disarms 2 Armed Robbers In Lagos (photo) by seunlayi(m): 5:27am On Feb 13, 2015
I don't bilivit - Na arangee

1 Like

Re: Female Police Officer Disarms 2 Armed Robbers In Lagos (photo) by emmabest2000(m): 5:59am On Feb 13, 2015
Police na police jor , whether it's a policeman or policewoman grin

1 Like

Re: Female Police Officer Disarms 2 Armed Robbers In Lagos (photo) by davades(m): 6:34am On Feb 13, 2015
the name seems like Mercy Johnson to me...kudos to her
Re: Female Police Officer Disarms 2 Armed Robbers In Lagos (photo) by Charbless(m): 6:36am On Feb 13, 2015
Pixs of d scene or,,,, ah dnt beliv shit
Re: Female Police Officer Disarms 2 Armed Robbers In Lagos (photo) by supereagle(m): 6:43am On Feb 13, 2015
Sbould become an inspector without delay.
Re: Female Police Officer Disarms 2 Armed Robbers In Lagos (photo) by chincent: 7:06am On Feb 13, 2015
I thought u are going to say she disarmed an Arm Robber with AK-47, or .38 pistol. Who knows if there was live bullet in that locally made pistol. Abeg this is not news.
Re: Female Police Officer Disarms 2 Armed Robbers In Lagos (photo) by aadrSales: 7:10am On Feb 13, 2015
bravo

Re: Female Police Officer Disarms 2 Armed Robbers In Lagos (photo) by hubreality(m): 7:20am On Feb 13, 2015
DickDastardly:
Story started with "she disarmed them and got them arrested" and ended with "she disarmed them and they fled in fear and are still being searched for"
JOURNALISM is finally dead in Nigeria!
SMH for this badly cooked tale angry undecided

Modified.
Story line and source has changed. Ignore my ealier post. No thanks cool
grin
Re: Female Police Officer Disarms 2 Armed Robbers In Lagos (photo) by adegunwa4real(m): 7:26am On Feb 13, 2015
Omg!!! shocked shocked what's the title of. This movie? + who is she? Is she an upcoming actress?? undecided embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osinbajo At Tunde Bakare's Daughter's Wedding (photos) / Celebration Of Wike's Reelection: Live From Government House Port Harcourt / Osinbajo Notifies Buhari Of Presidential Ambition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.