Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,812 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Aliyu Orders His Deputy To Leave Executive Meeting For Calling Him A Thief - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aliyu Orders His Deputy To Leave Executive Meeting For Calling Him A Thief (28709 Views)

Osinbajo Presides Over Federal Executive Meeting Today (Photos) / El-rufai, Deputy To Forfeit 50 Per Cent Salary / Bicycle Ride By Osita Chidoka To Last Federal Executive Meeting (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aliyu Orders His Deputy To Leave Executive Meeting For Calling Him A Thief by lalasticlala(m): 9:01pm On Feb 12, 2015
Gov. Aliyu orders his deputy to leave executive council meeting for allegedly calling him a thief

Recently, the deputy governor of Niger state, Alhaji Ahmed Musa Ibeto, dumped the ruling PDP for the opposition. Ibeto had tried without success to pick the PDP ticket to run for governor and so decamped, citing injustice.

On Thursday, at the state executive council meeting, Ibeto was ordered to leave by Gov. Mu’azu Babangida Aliyu, who threatened to “deal with Ibeto” with security.

According to reports, Aliyu said that he would not preside over the cabinet meeting if Ibeto was seated since the deputy is now a member of the opposition and could share privileged information. He also accused Ibeto of calling him a thief while on gubernatorial campaign of the APC.

On his part, the deputy governor denied ever calling Aliyu a thief. He confirmed that he left the while cabinet meeting after the governor threatened to use security against him.

The governor had earlier released a statement through his Chief Press Secretary, Isreal Ebije, that the deputy governor excused himself from the meeting and was not ordered to leave. Ibeto however debunked the governor’s claims.

“If this statement is coming from government let me react. It is not true that I excused myself. When I received notification for the council meeting of yesterday I went as usual. But before the council started the governor in his opening remarks said that people and members of the executive council were aware that I have decamped from the PDP to APC, and that we had gone on campaign round the state.

“He said that he has the information and clips that I called him a thief and that he will not preside over the council where I am sitting.”

Ibeto said that the governor said he was no longer sure that he will not use council deliberations against the PDP government.

“I objected and explained that I have never called him a thief and that everywhere we go, people always wanted to know why I defected to APC and I have been telling them .I left PDP because of the injustice in the Party”.

The deputy governor has stated that the governor has no constitutional power to stop him from attending legitimate council meetings.

http://www.thescoopng.com/gov-aliyu-orders-deputy-leave-executive-council-meeting-allegedly-calling-thief/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=gov-aliyu-orders-deputy-leave-executive-council-meeting-allegedly-calling-thief

1 Like

Re: Aliyu Orders His Deputy To Leave Executive Meeting For Calling Him A Thief by SeverusSnape(m): 9:05pm On Feb 12, 2015
Nice one from the chief servant of Niger state.
Send the disrespectful Ibeto(cement) out!
So because he couldn't secure the PdP governorship ticket, he left "citing injustice". I've always said it and will continue saying it; APC is Aggrieved PDP[size=5pt]members[/size] Congress(criminals)
Drive him out!... Good riddance(... I wouldn't like to call him bad rubbish)
For those of you about to attack me, start crying a River.

72 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Aliyu Orders His Deputy To Leave Executive Meeting For Calling Him A Thief by Trendy247: 9:05pm On Feb 12, 2015
Thats none of my biznezz..
Gej till Buhari apply for d post of Efcc chairman so he can fight Kworoption

click like for GEJ, share for Buhari

122 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Aliyu Orders His Deputy To Leave Executive Meeting For Calling Him A Thief by Nobody: 9:07pm On Feb 12, 2015
Story for d gods
Re: Aliyu Orders His Deputy To Leave Executive Meeting For Calling Him A Thief by pring: 9:09pm On Feb 12, 2015
Are u not a thief?
A thief is a thief
Ole is Ole.
stealing is stealing.
But stealing is not corruption.
GEJ. GCFR 2015

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aliyu Orders His Deputy To Leave Executive Meeting For Calling Him A Thief by ozoigbondu: 9:11pm On Feb 12, 2015
The frog faced governor is in the news again.

Any way the deputy did not lie aliyu just like every single politicans we have in this country are crooked thieves including mr deputy ibeto himself.The only difference is their degree of stealing and how much they are willing to bring out for the development of their constutiency people like Thief After Orji steals with impunity and never try to work while people like obiano steal but at least works

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aliyu Orders His Deputy To Leave Executive Meeting For Calling Him A Thief by Nobody: 9:11pm On Feb 12, 2015
There should be a new word describing Nigeria's type of democracy. Smh

5 Likes

Re: Aliyu Orders His Deputy To Leave Executive Meeting For Calling Him A Thief by bennyrazz: 9:13pm On Feb 12, 2015
afterall thieving is not corruption grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Aliyu Orders His Deputy To Leave Executive Meeting For Calling Him A Thief by EdCure: 9:13pm On Feb 12, 2015
Truth is always bitter.

5 Likes

Re: Aliyu Orders His Deputy To Leave Executive Meeting For Calling Him A Thief by ArchEnemy(m): 9:15pm On Feb 12, 2015
And the drama continues...

grin why he go call oga @ the top thief? Lol

1 Like

Re: Aliyu Orders His Deputy To Leave Executive Meeting For Calling Him A Thief by Nobody: 9:17pm On Feb 12, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Nice one from the chief servant of Niger state.
Send the disrespectful Ibeto(cement) out!
So because he couldn't secure the PdP governorship ticket, he left "citing injustice". I've always said it and will continue saying it; APC is Aggrieved PDP[size=5pt]members[/size] Congress(criminals)
Drive him out!... Good riddance(... I wouldn't like to call him bad rubbish)
Stop thinking with your anus,how does that change the fact that the governor aliyu is a THIEF??..in GEJ's voice "ole is ole","Thief is thief","stealing is stealing"

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aliyu Orders His Deputy To Leave Executive Meeting For Calling Him A Thief by kochees: 9:17pm On Feb 12, 2015
for real? nigeria is a lawless land by the way
Re: Aliyu Orders His Deputy To Leave Executive Meeting For Calling Him A Thief by Nobody: 9:19pm On Feb 12, 2015
Trendy247:
Thats none of my biznezz..
Gej till Buhari apply for d post of Efcc chairman
GMB till when you start using your common sense.....

31 Likes

Re: Aliyu Orders His Deputy To Leave Executive Meeting For Calling Him A Thief by Bishop4bella(m): 9:19pm On Feb 12, 2015
My question, is the executives meeting meant for pdp or the state government?

If is for pdp then the deputy suppose not to be there and if its for state government then he has every right to be in the meeting.

Mr Ibeto watch ur steps so that ur Bleep up will not be treated.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aliyu Orders His Deputy To Leave Executive Meeting For Calling Him A Thief by SeverusSnape(m): 9:23pm On Feb 12, 2015
wakacome:
Stop thinking with your anus,how does that change the fact that the governor is a THIEF..in GEJ's voice "ole is ole","Thief is thief","stealing is stealing"
Almajiris like you are also talking...
Ibeto have been sent out, Go and bring him back you illiterate Certificateless savage.

18 Likes

Re: Aliyu Orders His Deputy To Leave Executive Meeting For Calling Him A Thief by bizlifelines(m): 9:26pm On Feb 12, 2015
O pari.
2015 things.
Re: Aliyu Orders His Deputy To Leave Executive Meeting For Calling Him A Thief by Nobody: 9:26pm On Feb 12, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Ibeto have been sent out, Go and bring him back you illiterate Certificateless savage.
Ladies and gentlemen I present to you the most foolish,clueless and senseless man on earth......

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aliyu Orders His Deputy To Leave Executive Meeting For Calling Him A Thief by SeverusSnape(m): 9:27pm On Feb 12, 2015
wakacome:
Ladies and gentlemen I present to you the most foolish,clueless and senseless man on earth......
tongue tongue...

2 Likes

Re: Aliyu Orders His Deputy To Leave Executive Meeting For Calling Him A Thief by donphilopus: 9:33pm On Feb 12, 2015
[s]
SeverusSnape:

[/s]

I dunno why you're not always making sense. If Wamakko of Sokoto State should send his PDP-Deputy (Mr Shagari) out of the Executive Council Meeting, would you justify his Action this way?! Hypocrisy!

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aliyu Orders His Deputy To Leave Executive Meeting For Calling Him A Thief by ionsman: 9:35pm On Feb 12, 2015
In Gej's voice. ......
Are you not an ole?

1 Like

Re: Aliyu Orders His Deputy To Leave Executive Meeting For Calling Him A Thief by SeverusSnape(m): 9:35pm On Feb 12, 2015
donphilopus:
[s][/s]

I dunno why you're not always making sense. If Wamakko of Sokoto State should send his PDP-Deputy (Mr Shagari) out of the Executive Council Meeting, would you justify his Action this way?! Hypocrisy!
I don't know why you always talk rubbish, has Wamakko ever complained that his deputy is disrespectful?...
Illiteracy!
My posts are not making sense to you, cause it doesn't favor you and your illiterate so called general.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aliyu Orders His Deputy To Leave Executive Meeting For Calling Him A Thief by donphilopus: 9:41pm On Feb 12, 2015
[s]
SeverusSnape:

I don't know why you always talk rubbish, has Wamakko ever complained that his deputy is disrespectful?...
Illiteracy!
[/s]

What's this fool saying?! Does Governor Aliyu Mu'azu have the 'droit moral' to call his Deputy a disrespectful fellow?! Pls reason with your brain, not anus. When has it become a crime or disrespectful thingy to decamp to the Opposition?!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aliyu Orders His Deputy To Leave Executive Meeting For Calling Him A Thief by alaoeri: 9:42pm On Feb 12, 2015
Thief servant has no right to stop his deputy from attending executive meetings.

12 Likes

Re: Aliyu Orders His Deputy To Leave Executive Meeting For Calling Him A Thief by englishmart(m): 9:42pm On Feb 12, 2015
some brainwashed fellows
Re: Aliyu Orders His Deputy To Leave Executive Meeting For Calling Him A Thief by Zzchampion: 9:42pm On Feb 12, 2015
KiKikiki...the so called'chef-servant' is pained indeed.,i thought u said he has d right to b in any party he wishes to,so why the humiliation na?. All these wud not change the fact dat apc is taking over niger and the federal republic of nigeria... #march4buhari #march4liberation #march4abetternigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aliyu Orders His Deputy To Leave Executive Meeting For Calling Him A Thief by Zzchampion: 9:44pm On Feb 12, 2015
A hear
Re: Aliyu Orders His Deputy To Leave Executive Meeting For Calling Him A Thief by SeverusSnape(m): 9:44pm On Feb 12, 2015
donphilopus:
[s][/s]

What's this fool saying?! Does Governor Aliyu Mu'azu have the 'droit moral' to call his Deputy a disrespectful fellow?! Pls reason with your brain, not anus. When has it become a crime or disrespectful thingy to decamp to the Opposition?!
What's this Almajiri saying... You're pained, right?, I'm glad you are.
Go fvck yourself, You talk like Buhari. cheesy
Moronic Illiterate

8 Likes

Re: Aliyu Orders His Deputy To Leave Executive Meeting For Calling Him A Thief by Bibol(f): 9:58pm On Feb 12, 2015
Chief servant doing his thing.
Re: Aliyu Orders His Deputy To Leave Executive Meeting For Calling Him A Thief by siraj1402(m): 10:00pm On Feb 12, 2015
Is he not?

1 Like

Re: Aliyu Orders His Deputy To Leave Executive Meeting For Calling Him A Thief by bunmioguns(m): 10:00pm On Feb 12, 2015
are you guys thinking what am thinking?
Re: Aliyu Orders His Deputy To Leave Executive Meeting For Calling Him A Thief by kayboy4y(m): 10:01pm On Feb 12, 2015
According to Presido Jona, He's only a corrupt man but not a thief. Can any one pls explain that to us plssss?

4 Likes

Re: Aliyu Orders His Deputy To Leave Executive Meeting For Calling Him A Thief by brightology3: 10:02pm On Feb 12, 2015
K

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Justice Nnamdi Dimgba: "SSS’ Conduct Disgrace To Democracy” / Fisayo Soyombo's Ikoyi Prisons Report: Nigerian Correctional Service Reacts / Father Mbaka Saga: ’Mixing Religion With Politics Is Dangerous' -Cardinal Okogie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.