Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,928 members, 7,952,735 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:33 PM

The Overthrow Of Genaral Muhammadu Buhari (A Must Read) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Overthrow Of Genaral Muhammadu Buhari (A Must Read) (6598 Views)

Mastermind Of Planned Overthrow Of President Buhari Arrested By DSS (photos) / Military Scheming To Overthrow Buhari - Militants / Dele Momodu Forgot GEJ LED The Overthrow Of Gbagbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Overthrow Of Genaral Muhammadu Buhari (A Must Read) by dustmalik(m): 2:15am On Feb 13, 2015
OP, thanks for sharing. I really learned a lot. I pray and hope Buhari wins. But if he doesn't, no problem, life goes on.

To those who hate Buhari simply because he's not from same region as them. In the future, when your children ask you what you did to eradicate corruption, don't forget to tell them that you once had an opportunity to do so, but you chose to be sentimental.

The biggest problems we have in this country are ignorance and sentiment. For God's sake, what does it matter where one comes from? We have been clamoring for change, so as to have a corrupt-free Nigeria, yet when it's time to support one known to have zero tolerance for corruption, then you see people bringing up sentiments. Sometimes i wonder exactly what people want.

Anyway, I'm not trying to convince anyone to vote for Buhari, but in the future, remember you once had an opportunity to change things, but you chose to go with sentiments.

3 Likes

Re: The Overthrow Of Genaral Muhammadu Buhari (A Must Read) by Nobody: 2:43am On Feb 13, 2015
OP thanks for sharing. it was all about military politics

1 Like

Re: The Overthrow Of Genaral Muhammadu Buhari (A Must Read) by jorlons(m): 2:59am On Feb 13, 2015
k
Re: The Overthrow Of Genaral Muhammadu Buhari (A Must Read) by jorlons(m): 3:55am On Feb 13, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Am man dat once raped our democracy, now coming back and children are shouting change, I pity dis generation. Wad change can a 72 years old man give to ya? Open ya eyes kids and vote for transformer ebele jona!

What democracy are you talking about. Is it the one that was crumbling Nigeria. ??

If your generation did absolutely nothing to help Nigeria what right do you have to advice this generation on what to do ?? Are they supposed to take the same failed approach that didn't workout for your generation ??

Pls just stop saying you pity this generation. If truly your generation cared about this generation you wouldn't have laid back and allow things deteriorate to this extent.

2 Likes

Re: The Overthrow Of Genaral Muhammadu Buhari (A Must Read) by thev0ice1: 5:44am On Feb 13, 2015
must be an interesting book
Re: The Overthrow Of Genaral Muhammadu Buhari (A Must Read) by Nobody: 5:44am On Feb 13, 2015
alaoeri:

The blueprints of Fashola's administration was drafted during Tinubu's regime & Ambode will continue with it to achieve the mega city plan, Tinubu as a governor started from scratch by building roads e.g dualization of Kudirat Abiola way Ikeja, completing the state Secretariat Alausa, Building staff quarters etc & Fashola compliment his effort. Buhari isn't fragile & him as the President,
Corruption will reduce to the bearest minimum.
Wasteful spending will be curtail.
Contractors dare not abandon projects.
Competents hand will be appointed.
Believe me GMB will outperform GEJ afterall 4years ago we are all behind GEJ but he misused the opportunity he had on a plater of gold.
just look at yaself, a man used 8 full years to draw a blueprint. Imaine, wad ya saying. For eigght years he ruled as lagos state governor, d only tin he did was to set d stage for d oda governor I am really shock wif wad ya just said, even d fashola he gave ya, name 5 capital project he did in dis 2nd term? D fashola himself is now behaving like a thug. Wow, am so happy tinubu don't ve anyt even his supporters, go and bury ya head in shame.
Re: The Overthrow Of Genaral Muhammadu Buhari (A Must Read) by alaoeri: 6:24am On Feb 13, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
just look at yaself, a man used 8 full years to draw a blueprint. Imaine, wad ya saying. For eigght years he ruled as lagos state governor, d only tin he did was to set d stage for d oda governor I am really shock wif wad ya just said, even d fashola he gave ya, name 5 capital project he did in dis 2nd term? D fashola himself is now behaving like a thug. Wow, am so happy tinubu don't ve anyt even his supporters, go and bury ya head in shame.
If Tinubu was a total failure there is no way his candidate would have won, I listed few of his projects yet you saying he done nothing guess you have already made up your mind & you talking of Fashola's 2nd don't think you are in Lagos because if you are, you won't say so, as at Last month Fashola commissioned some projects in Epe, am not ashamed of the candidates am supporting, it you that should be ashame of the clueless one for running a mediocre government.
Re: The Overthrow Of Genaral Muhammadu Buhari (A Must Read) by PassingShot(m): 6:42am On Feb 13, 2015
Nigeria's rot was compounded by IBB's greed and personality issues with Buhari. Buhari was too trusting and a bit naive not to realize that he was pushed to introduce certain unpopular policies by sycophants surrounding him. Though he could be excused on the fact that it was a SMC thing and there was little he could do differently.

Any wonder why IBB will forever not want a Buhari become our president? The evil that men do live not only after them but also with them.

Fortunately we now have our last opportunity to put the General there once more to help straighten our battered economy under the PDP's 16 years of careless, unproductive and retrogressive rulership.
Re: The Overthrow Of Genaral Muhammadu Buhari (A Must Read) by walemoney007(m): 7:59am On Feb 13, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Are you a Nigerian? grin

yes am a Nigerian.now ansa my question,list d names of d pple buhari jailed witout trial?
Re: The Overthrow Of Genaral Muhammadu Buhari (A Must Read) by SeverusSnape(m): 8:11am On Feb 13, 2015
walemoney007:
yes am a Nigerian.now ansa my question,list d names of d pple buhari jailed witout trial?
Your question is akin to asking "has bokoharam ever killed anybody?".... Bros, you need to read history. I don't have time to spoon feed you. That's why it's easy to hide things from the black man when it's in a book.
Re: The Overthrow Of Genaral Muhammadu Buhari (A Must Read) by Nobody: 9:25am On Feb 13, 2015
CaptainAmerica1:

Hope you all are seeing this.

He was about to expose Babangida's corruption

You just have no choice but to respect General Muhammadu Buhari. No wonder many top politicians Femi Fani-Kayode don't want him.
This is who we need abeg! To clean up our system.

Buhari's regime was discredited by traitors who wanted power. Indeed Babangida is a cunny man

Our beloved senate president was actively involved in the coup

Buhari and Idiagbon in summary.

To those who believe Tinubu is out to loot our treasury. Buhari, A man of intergrity won't allow it. Undecided voters, you can now keep calm and vote GMB. smiley

It's sad that Buhari was overthrown, it was a missed opportunity for Nigeria. Corrupt people everywhere, Sanusi Lamido Sanusi exposed corruption, he was fired. Our leaders, GEJ inclusive, are not out to do what's best for our nation.

all u wrote up thr is trash..
traitors within his government ba......

ok I believe you..

traitors within Jonathan government is out to discredit him...

quick to defend certificateless Buhari but won't accept the same excuse for Jonathan....
forkkkiiiiin janjaweedians...
Re: The Overthrow Of Genaral Muhammadu Buhari (A Must Read) by dustmalik(m): 10:20am On Feb 13, 2015
I knew this thread would never make it to front page. SMH for the biased mods. They don't want people to know the truth.
Re: The Overthrow Of Genaral Muhammadu Buhari (A Must Read) by walemoney007(m): 10:57am On Feb 13, 2015
[
Re: The Overthrow Of Genaral Muhammadu Buhari (A Must Read) by SeverusSnape(m): 11:02am On Feb 13, 2015
walemoney007:
trash....name d pple dat wia jailed witout trial,u dey typ nonsense,una go just dey typ nonsense wey una no fit back up
Even though I tell you, you booharist will still find a flimsy excuse, so take this...
Re: The Overthrow Of Genaral Muhammadu Buhari (A Must Read) by Dejohnbull: 2:12pm On Feb 13, 2015
SeverusSnape:
The very fact that he truncated our democracy is just enough, It didn't end there, he took pleasure in jailing without trial. I can go on and on... THE SINS OF BUHARI IS JUST TOO MUCH.
His sins are too much. Fela loaded one full track for his sins. Beast of no nation
Re: The Overthrow Of Genaral Muhammadu Buhari (A Must Read) by walemoney007(m): 2:18pm On Feb 13, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Even though I tell you, you booharist will still find a flimsy excuse, so take this...
bro dis ur pix funny die,I swear...I just wanna know d pple buhari jailed witout trial jawe.....well weda he jailed or killed pple witout trial,I will still vote him,cos a lot of pple av died in d north east even though dey don't dserv to die
Re: The Overthrow Of Genaral Muhammadu Buhari (A Must Read) by CaptainAmerica1: 3:54pm On Feb 13, 2015
walemoney007:
bro dis ur pix funny die,I swear...I just wanna know d pple buhari jailed witout trial jawe.....well weda he jailed or killed pple witout trial,I will still vote him,cos a lot of pple av died in d north east even though dey don't dserv to die

No he didn't
Re: The Overthrow Of Genaral Muhammadu Buhari (A Must Read) by CaptainAmerica1: 7:48pm On Feb 25, 2015

1 Like

Re: The Overthrow Of Genaral Muhammadu Buhari (A Must Read) by dustmalik(m): 12:50pm On Mar 04, 2015
I wonder why this thread never made it to the front page. I'll once more, call on the MODS to do the needful. Please, people need to know the truth about Buhari. Front page.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking Biafra Spring! Million Man Match Set For Nov 7th-pics / Re: Nigeria Can't Stand Without South East/igbo- Ben Murray Bruce. / Rare Picture Of Osibanjo Looking Through Behind As Buhari Addresses Governors.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.