Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,657 members, 7,820,295 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

GOD Saved A Nairalander S Life Today - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / GOD Saved A Nairalander S Life Today (978 Views)

Do This & Test God, And See Him Do A NEW THING In Your Life Today. / How God Healed, Saved And Delivered Me From HIV (My Story) / Amazing Story: Pastor & Kids Saved After Huge Tree Suddenly Fell On Their SUV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GOD Saved A Nairalander S Life Today by mekaboy(m): 10:42pm On Feb 12, 2015
I drove out this evening in enugu, in front of my junction close to nza strt independence layout enugu, policemen are stationed there.

I know the police men because we see everyday. After i met a friend and chatted with him, i drove off to shoprite.

coming back, there was no light. I put the gen went up, on the tv. The next thing i heard at the junction was gunshots. All types of sounds u can imagine except for bomb. I ran into the room and bent down.

Calles my neighbour and heard a policeman was already lyind down dead.

A friend called me while i was hiding and said he drove past my house and saw police touch lights and other stuff on the grownd and asked what happened.

I told him the gunshots are still on.

Finally i realised its GOD that protects, he controls the time.

If i came in 2mins later, i would have been caught up in the shooting.

The whole place is still quiet, so i have not had the liver to go see what happened.

Make uma follow me thank GOD. #GODWIN.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: GOD Saved A Nairalander S Life Today by teemanbastos(m): 10:47pm On Feb 12, 2015
congrats.
Re: GOD Saved A Nairalander S Life Today by Nobody: 10:48pm On Feb 12, 2015
thank God but we still waiting for the full scenario that happens
Re: GOD Saved A Nairalander S Life Today by madgoat(m): 11:17pm On Feb 12, 2015
Why do pple fear death like diz? Broz u no get liver at all.... U for go outside check wetin dey happen but instead u dey hide inside house like woman. grin

1 Like

Re: GOD Saved A Nairalander S Life Today by mekaboy(m): 11:24pm On Feb 12, 2015
madgoat:
Why do pple fear death like diz? Broz u no get liver at all.... U for go outside check wetin dey happen but instead u dey hide inside house like woman. grin

I rather live like woman than die for nothing in the name of being a man.

I am sure if u heard the gunshots, u will be hiding too. I now respect the Nigerian army fighting bokoharam more.
Re: GOD Saved A Nairalander S Life Today by gmacnoms(m): 11:37pm On Feb 12, 2015
mekaboy:

I am sure if u heard the gunshots, u will be hiding too. I now respect the Nigerian army fighting bokoharam more.
they r trained. My friend wey dey fear pass me befor, e go join navy cum bak.... I surprise d day wey police shoot d way im take confront d police with d gun. Meanwhile, me don reach united kingdom go hide. Dat dey I nu training changes dem

1 Like

Re: GOD Saved A Nairalander S Life Today by Vision4God: 1:57am On Feb 13, 2015
Thnk God. Ur more dan conqueror
Re: GOD Saved A Nairalander S Life Today by Nobody: 2:32am On Feb 13, 2015
Lol, hol'up, cheesy cheesy So you're under your bed typing this right now. That's a funny sight.

I'm happy you're still alive, anyway. kiss
Re: GOD Saved A Nairalander S Life Today by kevoh(m): 5:05am On Feb 13, 2015
mekaboy:

Praise the selective god for he protected the Op who could go to shoprite whenever he wants but forgot to protect and save the underpaid Police officer(the real hero and victim here) who was bursting his a.ss day and night and put his life on the line so that OP and his neighbours will sleep comfortably. undecided

1 Like

Re: GOD Saved A Nairalander S Life Today by bingbagbo(m): 5:43am On Feb 13, 2015
mekaboy:
I drove out this evening in enugu, in front of my junction close to nza strt independence layout enugu, policemen are stationed there.

I know the police men because we see everyday. After i met a friend and chatted with him, i drove off to shoprite.

coming back, there was no light. I put the gen went up, on the tv. The next thing i heard at the junction was gunshots. All types of sounds u can imagine except for bomb. I ran into the room and bent down.

Calles my neighbour and heard a policeman was already lyind down dead.

A friend called me while i was hiding and said he drove past my house and saw police touch lights and other stuff on the grownd and asked what happened.

I told him the gunshots are still on.

If i came in 2mins later, i would have been caught up in the shooting.

The whole place is still quiet, so i have not had the liver to go see what happened.

Make uma follow me thank GOD. #GODWIN.

FOOLS SAY THERE IS NO GOD

1 Like

Re: GOD Saved A Nairalander S Life Today by mekaboy(m): 9:00am On Feb 13, 2015
Ok they were 3 policemen on duty, the guys who did not know there way around well, were in 2 cars.

One of the policemen approached them in a jovial way as usual and someone from the back sit of one of the cars emptied a magazine on his body and collected his gun.

The other one was taking of when they shot his legs, he managed to escape.

One who was an elderly man whilw escaping fired a shot while the guys wer about living, they parked and faced his direction and opened fire on him.

2 of the policemen died while the other was wounded. My neighbour called the dpo who came to the scene alone and was shooting in the air in anger.

None of the other police backup could get close except the dpo who i heard is a "STRONG MAN".

Still #GODWIN.
Re: GOD Saved A Nairalander S Life Today by Nobody: 2:52pm On Feb 13, 2015
mekaboy:

I give God the glory for your life. Thank GOD FOR YOUR LIFE. AMEN
Re: GOD Saved A Nairalander S Life Today by johnydon22(m): 8:44pm On Feb 13, 2015
What dah Bleep are you guys saying... so those police men that lost their lives you are better than them and deserves being saved by a deity and not them?.

Look at the type of mind you people possess...
Re: GOD Saved A Nairalander S Life Today by nana228(f): 5:52am On Feb 14, 2015
Re: GOD Saved A Nairalander S Life Today by mployer(m): 6:20am On Feb 14, 2015
mekaboy:
Ok they were 3 policemen on duty, the guys who did not know there way around well, were in 2 cars.

One of the policemen approached them in a jovial way as usual and someone from the back sit of one of the cars emptied a magazine on his body and collected his gun.

The other one was taking of when they shot his legs, he managed to escape.

One who was an elderly man whilw escaping fired a shot while the guys wer about living, they parked and faced his direction and opened fire on him.

2 of the policemen died while the other was wounded. My neighbour called the dpo who came to the scene alone and was shooting in the air in anger.

None of the other police backup could get close except the dpo who i heard is a "STRONG MAN".

Still #GODWIN.

The second policeman would've lived sad

They robbers aren't better, the police were taken unawares.
Re: GOD Saved A Nairalander S Life Today by johnydon22(m): 8:27am On Feb 14, 2015
nana228:
don't mind them. Can you imagine?

Why didn't your God stop the whole attack? Those that died, I know their families will be blaming the Devil. If it's good it's God but if it's bad the devil takes the blame for being more powerful than God who they believe is all powerful.

This is real selfishness big time... ur god saved u and left the police men to die, none the less "thank god ooo"
Re: GOD Saved A Nairalander S Life Today by frank317: 5:27pm On Feb 14, 2015
Your funny God rescued you and allow the police men to die... Remind me what u are again... The special one? The one above death?

I know you might have been luck.. Everyone gets lucky once in a while... But if your God saved you why didn't he save the policemen?
Re: GOD Saved A Nairalander S Life Today by adexsimply(m): 5:44pm On Feb 14, 2015
The partial god
Re: GOD Saved A Nairalander S Life Today by johnydon22(m): 6:57pm On Feb 14, 2015
frank317:
Your funny God rescued you and allow the police men to die... Remind me what u are again... The special one? The one above death?

I know you might have been luck.. Everyone gets lucky once in a while... But if your God saved you why didn't he save the policemen?

One word "SELFISHNESS" He think he is better than those police men that died...
Re: GOD Saved A Nairalander S Life Today by joe4christ(m): 12:28am On Feb 15, 2015
Okay, they've invaded the thread (The Atheist)
Re: GOD Saved A Nairalander S Life Today by shininglite(m): 11:11am On Feb 15, 2015
only a fool says there is no "God"

(1) (Reply)

. / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (tuesday - 16/6//15) / On My Way To A Shrine.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.