Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Do This & Test God, And See Him Do A NEW THING In Your Life Today. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do This & Test God, And See Him Do A NEW THING In Your Life Today. (1195 Views)

It's Only God And Apostle Suleman's Wife That Can Condemn Him / Do Not Test God / Thank God For One Thing In Your Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do This & Test God, And See Him Do A NEW THING In Your Life Today. by PastorCYanbade: 10:25am On May 07, 2017
Hello, people of God. My name is Pastor Christian Alaba Thomas Yanbade. Recently, the Lord directed me to Ikorodu to start up a new Ministry. I obeyed the Lord, moved to Ikorodu(got a new apartment), and started the hunt for the Church Venue. I eventually got the venue, but all the avenues where I expected to get the money for the rent is being delayed due to one excuse or the other. And if the money for the rent is not payed by the end of this month, it will be given to someone else.
My purpose of writing this is to establish this new ministry and make it a reality. So therefore, whosoever the Lord touches/moves to contribute towards this ministry, the rent is #200,000.
--Whoever does contribute, and wants to work for God to raise this ministry will be justly rewarded by God.
--ANYTHING that you want from God for good, God will do it for you.
--Because this is a new ministry that God is laying down, God will also do new things in your life.
--Where you want God to take you to, in your work, will be done with God's blessings.
--Anybody that works for God, there's nothing that he/she asks, that God won't do for them.
--Do this, and test God, and see that all your needs and expectations shall come to pass.
--You will reach the heights that you have not reached before in Jesus name. Amen.
This is my account number:

Alaba Thomas Yanbade
Stanbic-Ibtc Bank.

And my phone number in case you want to meet in person for prayers or to confirm the genuinty of this writeup is: 07085007965.

Thank You and God Bless You...
Re: Do This & Test God, And See Him Do A NEW THING In Your Life Today. by ellagabs(f): 1:01pm On May 07, 2017
organizd begging... WTF!

2 Likes

Re: Do This & Test God, And See Him Do A NEW THING In Your Life Today. by Biznessgirl: 3:26pm On May 07, 2017
Hello, good afternoon. I've been trying to reach you via email but apparently you aren't online. Hope you don't mind dropping your email handle here, when you're online again. Till later then.
Re: Do This & Test God, And See Him Do A NEW THING In Your Life Today. by PastorCYanbade: 3:50pm On May 07, 2017
Biznessgirl:
Hello, good afternoon. I've been trying to reach you via email but apparently you aren't online. Hope you don't mind dropping your email handle here, when you're online again. Till later then.

This is my email: pastorchristianyanbade@yahoo.com. Although you can always get across to me through my phone line that I pasted above.
Thanks & God Bless You...
Re: Do This & Test God, And See Him Do A NEW THING In Your Life Today. by Biznessgirl: 3:54pm On May 07, 2017
PastorCYanbade:

This is my email: pastorchristianyanbade@yahoo.com. Although you can always get across to me through my phone line that I pasted above.
Thanks & God Bless You...
I'll just prefer to contact you via email first, before making the more personal approach of a phone call. Hope you understand, thanks.
Re: Do This & Test God, And See Him Do A NEW THING In Your Life Today. by PastorCYanbade: 9:14am On May 08, 2017
Good morning and welcome to the beginning of a new day...
Re: Do This & Test God, And See Him Do A NEW THING In Your Life Today. by PastorCYanbade: 9:16am On May 08, 2017
My prayer for you and I today is that: Just as Jesus told Simon Peter to cast out his net (again) in Luke 5: 4-6, and he obeyed, and they caught a great number of fish (even though they had been toiling all night and caught nothing). So also will the Lord manifest himself in our lives today, and bless us abundantly, even where we had previously toiled and it seemed there was nothing to show for it, in Jesus name. Amen.

P.S: If you're interested in contributing to God's work, my phone number is: 07085007965.

Re: Do This & Test God, And See Him Do A NEW THING In Your Life Today. by Nobody: 9:28am On May 08, 2017
Nnah mehn, ask the lord also direct you on how to raise this fund.

1 Like

Re: Do This & Test God, And See Him Do A NEW THING In Your Life Today. by PastorCYanbade: 9:35am On May 08, 2017
Thanks for your call @Mrs Mary. Just take heart. May the Lord answer your prayers in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: Do This & Test God, And See Him Do A NEW THING In Your Life Today. by PastorCYanbade: 8:14am On May 09, 2017
Good morning and welcome to the beginning of a new day...
Re: Do This & Test God, And See Him Do A NEW THING In Your Life Today. by PastorCYanbade: 8:53am On May 09, 2017
The children of Israel were afraid, thinking that the end had come for them in the book of Exodus 14: 10-12. They were stuck between their enemies the Egyptians, and the sea. They thought there was no way forward and that they were about to die. But then Moses said to them in verse 13: "Do not be afraid. Stand still, and see the salvation of the Lord, which He will accomplish for you today. For the Egyptians whom you see today, you shall see again no more".
My prayer for you and I today is that: Just as the Lord opened the way for the Israelites in the Red Sea, and within an instant, they were able to escape from their enemies and they were saved; So also, is He going to do wonders in your life within an instant today, in Jesus name. Amen.

P. S: If you're interested in contributing to God's work, my phone number is: 07085007965.

Re: Do This & Test God, And See Him Do A NEW THING In Your Life Today. by frank317: 9:17am On May 09, 2017
God directed you to open up a ministry only to leave you to go begging for house rent.

Now you, who can't afford 200k for rent is promising hevean and earth to people who might come to your aid. Pray for yourself and so that you can get ANYTHING you desire instead of promising what u cannot give to yourself to others. Smh.

And people will still fall for this.

Oga, there is enough church in Nigeria to last for the next 100 year. Join them and help out instead of selfishly trying to set up ur own business in the name of the lord called u.

3 Likes

Re: Do This & Test God, And See Him Do A NEW THING In Your Life Today. by PastorCYanbade: 10:23am On May 09, 2017
Please @frank317, no one is here to beg for house rent. Like I said in my initial post, I've already gotten an apartment here. And I already had where the money for the Church was coming from, before I started to search for a venue. It was only after I had already gotten the venue, that excuses due to unavoidable circumstances started to arise concerning the availability of the funds. And I wouldn't use this avenue if not for the urgency of the situation on ground(they're only giving till the end of this month for the Church venue rent to be paid).

If eventually, I do get the money from the initial source, I'll still come back here to say so. And if by the end of this month, I still haven't gotten it, then there would be no need for this current urgency, and I would still come back here to say so. But then again, God that told us to "ask and you shall receive... " can use any avenue to bless His people.

Re: Do This & Test God, And See Him Do A NEW THING In Your Life Today. by frank317: 1:42pm On May 09, 2017
PastorCYanbade:
Please @frank317, no one is here to beg for house rent. Like I said in my initial post, I've already gotten an apartment here. And I already had where the money for the Church was coming from, before I started to search for a venue. It was only after I had already gotten the venue, that excuses due to unavoidable circumstances started to arise concerning the availability of the funds. And I wouldn't use this avenue if not for the urgency of the situation on ground(they're only giving till the end of this month for the Church venue rent to be paid).

If eventually, I do get the money from the initial source, I'll still come back here to say so. And if by the end of this month, I still haven't gotten it, then there would be no need for this current urgency, and I would still come back here to say so. But then again, God that told us to "ask and you shall receive... " can use any avenue to bless His people.

Well, house rent or church rent what's the difference. Isn't it a rent for a building?

You can ask for help without​ making promises you could have fullfiled for yourself.
Is it right that people only help because of what u promised? Why promise them what u don't have because if you have it you wouldn't be asking for it. Why not pray for yourself and get all what u want despite the difficulties u are facing, after all wasn't it God that asked u to set up ur own ministry?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do This & Test God, And See Him Do A NEW THING In Your Life Today. by hahn(m): 1:48pm On May 09, 2017
frank317:

Well, house rent or church rent what's the difference. Isn't it a rent free a building?

You can ask for help without​ out making promises you could have fullfiled for yourself.
Is it right that people only help because of what u promised? Why promise them what u don't have because if you have it you wouldn't be asking for it. Why not pray for yourself and get all what u want despite the difficulties u are facing, after all wasn't it God that asked u to set up ur own ministry?

Don't knock the guys hustle na. There are many gullible people who can help him raise the cash

Op, any vacancy on your financial department? I am very good with numbers grin

1 Like

Re: Do This & Test God, And See Him Do A NEW THING In Your Life Today. by hahn(m): 1:49pm On May 09, 2017
PastorCYanbade:
Hello, people of God. My name is Pastor Christian Alaba Thomas Yanbade. Recently, the Lord directed me to Ikorodu to start up a new Ministry. I obeyed the Lord, moved to Ikorodu(got a new apartment), and started the hunt for the Church Venue. I eventually got the venue, but all the avenues where I expected to get the money for the rent is being delayed due to one excuse or the other. And if the money for the rent is not payed by the end of this month, it will be given to someone else.
My purpose of writing this is to establish this new ministry and make it a reality. So therefore, whosoever the Lord touches/moves to contribute towards this ministry, the rent is #200,000.
--Whoever does contribute, and wants to work for God to raise this ministry will be justly rewarded by God.
--Because this is a new ministry that God is laying down, God will also do new things in your life.
--Where you want God to take you to, in your work, will be done with God's blessings.
--Anybody that works for God, there's nothing that he/she asks, that God won't do for them.
--Do this, and test God, and see that all your needs and expectations shall come to pass.
--You will reach the heights that you have not reached before in Jesus name. Amen.

Alaba Thomas Yanbade
Stanbic-Ibtc Bank.

And my phone number in case you want to meet in person for prayers or to confirm the genuinty of this writeup is: 07085007965.

Lovely format
Re: Do This & Test God, And See Him Do A NEW THING In Your Life Today. by OtemAtum: 2:01pm On May 09, 2017
PastorCYanbade:

Alaba Thomas Yanbade
Stanbic-Ibtc Bank.

I won't be surprised when both Pastor Alaba Thomas and Biznessgirl turn out to share a testimony of how Yahweh actually blessed Biznessgirl because she paid into the account of Alaba Thomas. Then up next would be the gullible people doing the same thing grin

Just joking though grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do This & Test God, And See Him Do A NEW THING In Your Life Today. by Biznessgirl: 10:40pm On May 14, 2017
OtemAtum:

I won't be surprised when both Pastor Alaba Thomas and Biznessgirl turn out to share a testimony of how Yahweh actually blessed Biznessgirl because she paid into the account of Alaba Thomas. Then up next would be the gullible people doing the same thing grin

Just joking though grin

Ahn ahn, na wa o. Some people can talk for Africa. Yes I called him for my own personal reasons. Is it me that is still searching for jobs/vacancies that has the money to donate? Although I would, if I had it(You never know how God can bless you), I just don't. So please, don't jokingly(or not), imply my name in a suggestive manner.

P. S: Just because you don't understand faith/religion, doesn't mean that you should call people "gullible".
Re: Do This & Test God, And See Him Do A NEW THING In Your Life Today. by OtemAtum: 10:54pm On May 14, 2017
Biznessgirl:

Ahn ahn, na wa o. Some people can talk for Africa. Yes I called him for my own personal reasons. Is it me that is still searching for jobs/vacancies that has the money to donate? Although I would, if I had it(You never know how God can bless you), I just don't. So please, don't jokingly(or not), imply my name in a suggestive manner.

P. S: Just because you don't understand faith/religion, doesn't mean that you should call people "gullible".
I understand faith /religion more than you do ma.
Re: Do This & Test God, And See Him Do A NEW THING In Your Life Today. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 11:46pm On May 14, 2017
Nonsense
Re: Do This & Test God, And See Him Do A NEW THING In Your Life Today. by hopefulLandlord: 11:49pm On May 14, 2017
OtemAtum:

Just joking though grin

reminds us of a particular someone or should I say "someones"
Re: Do This & Test God, And See Him Do A NEW THING In Your Life Today. by jchioma: 1:09am On May 15, 2017
OP, abi 'Oga Pastor'. Take it from me, you are one of those 'men of god' that brings ridicule to the gospel that you preach. You are a beggar. I believe that when God gives a vision, he makes the provision. If God is in it, he will support it. Stop disgracing your god.

1 Like

Re: Do This & Test God, And See Him Do A NEW THING In Your Life Today. by Nobody: 4:55am On May 15, 2017
Please people what you guys are doing here is nonsense,, if you are not willing to help this man why can't you just leave without your foolish comments,,,,,, honestly some of you don't deserve to be here
Re: Do This & Test God, And See Him Do A NEW THING In Your Life Today. by OtemAtum: 5:30am On May 15, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

reminds us of a particular someone or should I say "someones"
cheesy
Re: Do This & Test God, And See Him Do A NEW THING In Your Life Today. by sokul: 9:57am On May 15, 2017
grin
Re: Do This & Test God, And See Him Do A NEW THING In Your Life Today. by PastorCYanbade: 11:10am On May 28, 2017
Good morning and welcome to the last Sunday of the month.
In the book of 1 Samuel 16:1-13; David was the last born of his father's sons and a Shepherd boy. But then God sent Samuel to the house of Jesse to anoint one of his sons as King.
And Jesse made seven of his sons pass before Samuel, but not one of them was chosen, until he asked and was told that there remains the youngest, that is keeping the sheep.
And in verse 11,Samuel said to Jesse, "Send and bring him. For we will not sit down till he comes here."
Therefore, my prayer for you and I today is that: Even as David who was seen as a simple Shepherd boy, was seen as a king by God, may we also achieve our inherent greatness and reach our full potentials as Kings and Queens, in Jesus name. Amen.

P.S: If you're interested in contributing to God's work, my phone number is: 07085007965.

Re: Do This & Test God, And See Him Do A NEW THING In Your Life Today. by oaroloye(m): 4:42am On Jun 01, 2017
PastorCYanbade:

Alaba Thomas Yanbade
Stanbic-Ibtc Bank.

IF YOU CANNOT PRAY, AND RECEIVE WHAT MONEY YOU WANT FROM GOD DIRECTLY, WHAT GOOD ARE YOU?

Why don't you do what REAL PREACHERS DO, and EARN THE MONEY THROUGH HARD WORK?

Hold CRUSADES around the country, or something. Write ebooks on AMAZON KINDLE!

Why should anyone give you so much money, when you are obviously useless, and there is no proof that you will use it for the purpose you claim you will use it?

Such a person should have more money than sense.
Re: Do This & Test God, And See Him Do A NEW THING In Your Life Today. by oaroloye(m): 4:49am On Jun 01, 2017
jchioma:
OP, abi 'Oga Pastor'. Take it from me, you are one of those 'men of god' that brings ridicule to the gospel that you preach. You are a beggar. I believe that when God gives a vision, he makes the provision. If God is in it, he will support it. Stop disgracing your god.
THAT IS RIGHT.

His behavior is an indication that GOD DIDN'T send him!

.. PSALM 37:25.

25. I have been young,
and now am old;
yet have I not seen
the Righteous forsaken,
nor his seed
begging bread.

1 Like

Re: Do This & Test God, And See Him Do A NEW THING In Your Life Today. by oaroloye(m): 5:09am On Jun 01, 2017
SHALOM!

princecharles100:
Please people what you guys are doing here is nonsense,, if you are not willing to help this man why can't you just leave without your foolish comments,,,,,, honestly some of you don't deserve to be here

NO ONE SHOULD WANT TO HELP THIS MAN, BECAUSE HE IS OBVIOUSLY A CROOK.

He is offering his services to The Highest Bidder.

Everyone knows that CHURCHES are MERE BUSINESSES in our country

When you claim that "THE LORD" talks to you, and you say NOTHING about GOD, but only about MONEY, surely you must take people for FOOLS!

Why give money to a person when you don't know what he preaches? This is clearly a TROLL POST by someone who doesn't know the first thing about CHRISTIANITY.

JEHOVAH'S WITLESSES (sic) do not believe YAHSHUA was GOD, and believe that SICKLE-CELL ANAEMICS should be SENTENCED TO DEATH, by being DENIED THE ONLY TREATMENT.

SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTISTS do nor believe in the AfterLife.

ONENESS PENTECOSTALS believe that there is no GOD, but JESUS ONLY.

Some Churches believe in DIVINE HEALING: others do NOT. Some pretend to, but do not.

WHAT TYPE OF PASTOR IS THIS?

He does not SAY: it is NOT IMPORTANT TO HIM- but HOW MUCH MONEY HE WANTS- that is important to him!

. PSALM 19:7-14.

7. The Law of The LORD is Perfect,
converting the soul:
The Testimony of The LORD is sure,
making wise the simple.
8. The Statutes of The LORD are Right,
rejoicing the heart:
The Commandment of The LORD is pure,
enlightening the eyes.
9. The Fear of The LORD is clean,
enduring for ever:
The Judgments of The LORD
are True and Righteous altogether.
10. More to be desired are they than gold,
yea, than much fine gold:
sweeter also than honey
and the honeycomb.
11. Moreover by Them
s Thy servant warned:
and in keeping of Them
there is Great Reward.
12. Who can understand his errors?
Cleanse Thou me from Secret Faults.
13. Keep back Thy servant also
from Presumptuous Sins;
let them not have Dominion over me:
then shall I be upright,
and I shall be innocent
from The Great Transgression.
14. Let the words of my mouth,
and the meditation of my heart,
be acceptable in Thy Sight,
O LORD,
my Strength,
and my Redeemer.

A REAL CHURCH STARTS WITH A FEW PEOPLE IN A ROOM- OR UNDER A TREE- BY THE ROADSIDE, OR SOMETHING.

It does not start with a CATHEDRAL.

This is a BUSINESS- pure and simple!

I predict that the PEOPLE packed into it will be CASH-COW RESOURCES- who are just there to PAY TITHES AND OFFERINGS: NOT people whom he has HELPED GROW and GROWN WITH.

He introduces himself, not with "I AM HERE TO HELP YOU!" but: "I want YOU to HELP ME!"

(1) (Reply)

WHY YOU SHOULD STOP THE USE OF IJN / Two Religions : Works And Blood - Paul Ellis / My Experience @ A Youth Programme Today(stupidity Nd Ignorance Of Youth Nowadays

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.