Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,487 members, 7,954,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:34 AM

PDP Makes U-turn, Passes Confidence Vote On Jega - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Makes U-turn, Passes Confidence Vote On Jega (18046 Views)

Reps Pass Confidence Vote On Buhari / Fayose Thanks Senate For Passing No Confidence Vote Against Buhari. / PDP Makes Ali Sheriff Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Makes U-turn, Passes Confidence Vote On Jega by Shoutozone: 6:53am On Feb 13, 2015
After all the allegations against him... So you don't know this before? PDP is looking for a way to appease him and draw him closer to their camp. I personally have always believed in Jega to conduct free and fair elections.
Re: PDP Makes U-turn, Passes Confidence Vote On Jega by maclatunji: 6:55am On Feb 13, 2015
Removing Jega isl likely to signal the beginning of the end of the PDP.
Re: PDP Makes U-turn, Passes Confidence Vote On Jega by jacyjules(f): 6:58am On Feb 13, 2015
Hmmmmm sad sad sad nah wa ooo dis years election is terrible weather JEGA ooo GEJ ooo or even our grandfather GMB cheesy wink wink is only God dat knows humans mind.
Re: PDP Makes U-turn, Passes Confidence Vote On Jega by Nobody: 7:05am On Feb 13, 2015
Well, looks like someone has been talked to........
Re: PDP Makes U-turn, Passes Confidence Vote On Jega by Xtargold(f): 7:08am On Feb 13, 2015
Some peeps are really confused.
Re: PDP Makes U-turn, Passes Confidence Vote On Jega by dangotecementplc(f): 7:10am On Feb 13, 2015
Buy Dangote cement at a cheap and affordable price of #1000 per bag, and also buy Dangote rice at #6000 per bag, call the Head of Sales Manager on 0092348034147532 or +2348034147532 for more information/negotiations on purchase and delivery....
Re: PDP Makes U-turn, Passes Confidence Vote On Jega by Dbakre1: 7:10am On Feb 13, 2015
From experience of our way of doing things, mark it, Jega will be sent on leave before the polls.
I see a script being acted here.
Re: PDP Makes U-turn, Passes Confidence Vote On Jega by tundeotunba(m): 7:11am On Feb 13, 2015
We don pass am tey tey
Re: PDP Makes U-turn, Passes Confidence Vote On Jega by Yinkagbo(m): 7:14am On Feb 13, 2015
p3ndy79:
The most confused ruling party in the History of mankind.

Their brainless and tactless mouthpiece singing a different hymn while the national chairman of the party is playing a different song.

They can't even put their house in order, the disorientation and confusion within the PDP is the way it has govern Nigeria since jonaTAN the useless one got to power.

Economy confusion, budget confusion, education confusion , youth empowerment confusion, health and social welfare confusion, sports confusion.

Any supporter of the PDP you see, check him well, he is a confused humanbeing.

Honestly u are right,I have about 3 of them around me....they are really confused human and dey don't even understand what life is....

1 Like

Re: PDP Makes U-turn, Passes Confidence Vote On Jega by Sheggy13(m): 7:22am On Feb 13, 2015
tit:
This means their hand no dey when Jiga is sent packing on the 1st of March buhari back to Daura!
Mumu, is Jega from Daura? Go and collect your TAN stipends and stop spamming threads with brainless comments.
Re: PDP Makes U-turn, Passes Confidence Vote On Jega by Nobody: 7:26am On Feb 13, 2015
Failed President, Failed Party........Let rescue Nigeria from them before they turn it to Failed State.
Re: PDP Makes U-turn, Passes Confidence Vote On Jega by sanc2s(f): 7:35am On Feb 13, 2015
One thing really make people don't succeed in life and that's Over confidence. PDP are goin to the grass root while APC are really confident theyv already won it. Elections are not bein won by crowd or media noise. Its a game. I see many people that will cry and cmplain next month
Re: PDP Makes U-turn, Passes Confidence Vote On Jega by conscript1967: 7:39am On Feb 13, 2015
Eluwilussit:
There is nothing good about this news. Jega couldn't suddenly become a saint to PDP. PDP is upto something. It is either Jega has just been compromised or he's getting the boot and PDP is playing cool. I don't trust these politicians.

Correct reasoning. Jega may be compromised or may get de boot or get an "accident". Either way GMB will lose.

And no one will be blood soaked as he promised.
Re: PDP Makes U-turn, Passes Confidence Vote On Jega by conscript1967: 7:42am On Feb 13, 2015
grin
Yinkagbo:

Honestly u are right,I have about 3 of them around me....they are really confused human and dey don't even understand what life is....

Yes 3-ur FADA, ur MAMA, and YOU
Re: PDP Makes U-turn, Passes Confidence Vote On Jega by maestroferddi: 7:56am On Feb 13, 2015
p3ndy79:
The most confused ruling party in the History of mankind.

Their brainless and tactless mouthpiece singing a different hymn while the national chairman of the party is playing a different song.

They can't even put their house in order, the disorientation and confusion within the PDP is the way it has govern Nigeria since jonaTAN the useless one got to power.

Economy confusion, budget confusion, education confusion , youth empowerment confusion, health and social welfare confusion, sports confusion.

Any supporter of the PDP you see, check him well, he is a confused humanbeing.
Are you a learner?

1 Like

Re: PDP Makes U-turn, Passes Confidence Vote On Jega by Nobody: 8:03am On Feb 13, 2015
Hmmm pdp hope you dont have other ulterior motive behind this new found idea of you having trust on jega again

Re: PDP Makes U-turn, Passes Confidence Vote On Jega by favour77: 8:06am On Feb 13, 2015
So these people think that we are fools that whatever thing they tell us we will believe it.[color=#990000][/color.Is high time we help ourselves in this country,politics of religion and tribe should be a forgotten issue,let's vote credible people not matter the age.
Re: PDP Makes U-turn, Passes Confidence Vote On Jega by emeka2847: 8:26am On Feb 13, 2015
Confused people discrediting everything at sight: GMB and APC, then Jega, INEC, PVC and card reader.

Re: PDP Makes U-turn, Passes Confidence Vote On Jega by Yinkagbo(m): 8:32am On Feb 13, 2015
conscript1967:
grin

Yes 3-ur FADA, ur MAMA, and YOU

I will not trade words with u.......
Re: PDP Makes U-turn, Passes Confidence Vote On Jega by olayinkaj2(m): 8:40am On Feb 13, 2015
Hnmmmm! fingers crossed, waiting for the outcome of the election.
Re: PDP Makes U-turn, Passes Confidence Vote On Jega by babamoha(m): 8:42am On Feb 13, 2015
My fellow Nigerian do not have trust in any politician cause their mouth is full of lie.politicians deceiving one another since 90bc.
Re: PDP Makes U-turn, Passes Confidence Vote On Jega by samueljames212: 9:56am On Feb 13, 2015
Change is all we need an not some bulshit......i wonder how thats gonna happen anyway.....
Re: PDP Makes U-turn, Passes Confidence Vote On Jega by nagoma(m): 10:16am On Feb 13, 2015
Take whatever PDP says with a pinch of salt - the Nauseating Putrid Stench of Corruption - is in everything they say or do.
Re: PDP Makes U-turn, Passes Confidence Vote On Jega by eminent007(m): 10:27am On Feb 13, 2015
franconian:

With that skirt?, Chai... tell me where d tree day make I come pick cashew cool. I dey like cashew well well!

Babe, o fine gôn!!!

bros, na dere i dey o and d view from down here, my mouth no go fit desribe finish.

speaking biblically, "d earth was void n without form"
Re: PDP Makes U-turn, Passes Confidence Vote On Jega by SKYQUEST(m): 10:37am On Feb 13, 2015
SaiBuharii:
Even a blind man knows baba had endorsed baba. The younger generation has been given a chance in Jonthan. But they have failed.

By the way Leadership is not about age if not Mandela would not hv changed South Africa today, Leadership is not about tribe or religion if not Obama wouldn't be the president of America. But the PDP govt has been able to turn our politics away from issue based politics to sesentimental politics. I see no reason why an educated person will say he will not vote for Buhari because of his age, even though it's likely he will perform.

That's why most pple vying for Jonathan are vying for him based on sentiments and stupidity...those saying "Sai Buhari want progress"

Say baba...Say Buhari!

Sir, it is wrong to say people are stupid because they ddont share your political idealogy. Politics is all about perception and we can never have it the same way. That is why there would be a vote to enable us take a decision of which idealogy prevails.
Re: PDP Makes U-turn, Passes Confidence Vote On Jega by franconian: 11:05am On Feb 13, 2015
eminent007:

bros, na dere i dey o and d view from down here, my mouth no go fit describe finish.

speaking biblically, "d earth was void n without form"

Lol.....I dey tell you.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Makes U-turn, Passes Confidence Vote On Jega by Chigold101(m): 11:28am On Feb 13, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Jega who was once compromised by apc has bin uncompromised by pdp, and he's going to deliver d presidency to pdp, power!
when u dont understand political antics you will tend to believe anything.

The stand of PDP is what FFK said but Mu‘azu has just brought ego massaging into it. Ego massaging is also a serious disarming weapon...

Jega holding meetings with APC does not authomatically mean he accepted what APC asked him to do...

Politics is a game of wits & interest...
Re: PDP Makes U-turn, Passes Confidence Vote On Jega by Eluwilussit(m): 11:59am On Feb 13, 2015
conscript1967:

Correct reasoning. Jega may be compromised or may get de boot or get an "accident". Either way GMB will lose.

And no one will be blood soaked as he promised.

It is funny but that's the truth. They will kick the guy out if he refuses to play ball. And nothing will happen. The idiits have forgotten about SLS so soon. Any riot will be met with brutal force either by the FG or BH. Buhari is a learner. He now knows what Federal might feels like. Bloody coupist.
Re: PDP Makes U-turn, Passes Confidence Vote On Jega by walozanga(m): 1:48pm On Feb 13, 2015
raumdeuter:
Hope part of the 21 billion hasn't changed hands here.

Jega na you bring Jonathan and na you go return that drunkard to Otuoke

Sai APC

March 4 Buhari

Illetrate calling the number citizen of a country like Nigeria a drunkard. If Buhari unfortunately win, you will be the first person he will kill cos you will still call him drunkard. Fool!!!!

1 Like

Re: PDP Makes U-turn, Passes Confidence Vote On Jega by VoteWisely: 2:28pm On Feb 13, 2015
#VoteWisely

Re: PDP Makes U-turn, Passes Confidence Vote On Jega by mediauno: 3:51pm On Feb 13, 2015
Re: PDP Makes U-turn, Passes Confidence Vote On Jega by UpLoyo: 4:14pm On Feb 13, 2015
last week they hated the guy and asking for his neck this week he suddenly becomes the messiah; why do I have a feeling Jega has been made a deal he cannot refuse?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

40 INEC Staff Held Hostage In Bayelsa As Militants Hijack Materials / 2019: APC Camps That Will Determine Buhari’s Fate / CPC Will Act Against Ochereome Nnanna, Vanguard - DG CPC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.