Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,469 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

PHOTO: Twin Sisters Marry The Same Man - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTO: Twin Sisters Marry The Same Man (1194 Views)

Mercy Johnson Wants Twins As Aneke Twin Elder Sister Delivers Twin Boys (Pics) / Omotola & Her Daughter Look Like Twin Sisters In A New Photo / Photos: Meet South African Twin Sisters Who Married The Same Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTO: Twin Sisters Marry The Same Man by djmax: 11:13pm On Feb 12, 2015
Twin sisters from South Africa, Owami and
Olwethu Mzazi, have recently got married to the
same man, 51-year-old Mzukiseni Mzazi.

According to Nigerian Watch, the 26-year-old
sisters were extremely proud of their decision.
In an interview with South African magazine “Drum”, the happy women revealed that they
had always known that they would marry the
same man. They also added that since they
were born they have shared everything else
together. “We have always done everything
together. We share everything. That is how our grandmother raised us. So when we decided to
marry, we said any man that wants to marry
one, will marry the other,” Owami said.

It would be noted that the news triggered very
controversial reactions among Nigerian Watch
readers. Male audience was really excited and
happy for Mzukiseni Mzazi. “Brilliant, good
news of the decade. Have they got another
twin sister, for me, as a bachelor to get married to me, ” wrote #Lord Esiri. “Please help me look for beautiful twins who
want to marry same man,” asked #yacub
yacub But there were those who strongly
critisized that marrige.

“These folks are living in
what I consider an out dated culture…unciv
ilized and impractical. Although the country has gain political expedience,the natives are
backwards.Very sad,” wrote Gilbert Oconnor.
(9)

SEE PICTURES HERE
Re: PHOTO: Twin Sisters Marry The Same Man by ammyluv2002(f): 11:15pm On Feb 12, 2015
End time is near.....Jesus Christ is coming very fast
Re: PHOTO: Twin Sisters Marry The Same Man by djmax: 12:07am On Feb 13, 2015
abi na

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Twin Sisters Marry The Same Man by Xionez(m): 4:53am On Feb 13, 2015
Dunno whether to feel happy or sorry.

Hope he knows the implications of such. If he messes one up, he messes the other as well. If he messes with both...then I pity him.
Twins are like cats, they play together, share emotions together, even fight together. But if you mistaken them for being weaklings or airheads, its your funeral.

Wish him a happy marriage.
Re: PHOTO: Twin Sisters Marry The Same Man by ramdris(m): 6:40am On Feb 13, 2015
South Africans are too barbaric to me. Hay marriage and now dis. Gosh!
Re: PHOTO: Twin Sisters Marry The Same Man by djmax: 10:19am On Feb 23, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Alaafin Of Oyo’s Wife, Ayaba Kafayat Celebrates 60th Birthday (photos) / Which Color Would You Rock? / Miley Cyrus Pictured Passionately Kissing A Woman In A Parking Garage-see PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.