Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Why Are Some Girls Dumb (pix) - Jokes Etc (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Why Are Some Girls Dumb (pix) (15760 Views)

Government Is Trying To Eradicate Polio But Some Girls Are Bringing It Back / Photo : Some Girls Can Get Jealous Like Crazy / Hilarious... Some Girls Are Way Too Greedy (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Some Girls Dumb (pix) by LewisO: 9:10pm On Feb 15, 2015
diddydiva:

am not lying.
if it hurt you so much.

deal with it!!
Hurt? By what? Don't u know what u typing again? undecided

Stop lying and denying ok?
Re: Why Are Some Girls Dumb (pix) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Feb 15, 2015
LewisO:

Hurt? By what? Don't u know what u typing again? undecided

Stop lying and denying ok?

I guess you really want to pick up a fight but am not interested.

pls don't quote me again
Re: Why Are Some Girls Dumb (pix) by LewisO: 9:20pm On Feb 15, 2015
diddydiva:

I guess you really want to pick up a fight but am not interested.

pls don't quote me again

Stop spreading ignorance.
Pick-up fight, with who, YOU? U aren't even up to par! undecided

If u like lash-out, how will tell u not every guy u gonna come against discourteously. Lier! angry
Re: Why Are Some Girls Dumb (pix) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Feb 15, 2015
LewisO:

Stop spreading ignorance.
Pick-up fight, with who, YOU? U aren't even up to par! undecided

If u like lash-out, how will tell u not every guy u gonna come against discourteously. Lier! angry

you are so pained

I only feel pity for you.grin

now have a nice day before I really lose it on you.
Re: Why Are Some Girls Dumb (pix) by chigoizie7(m): 9:26pm On Feb 15, 2015
Fuuny enuf, when I never know wetin be shawama, I tot its a bread. When I got to the stand, I said, "bros,abeg give me one shawama bread" all eyes were on me. And I simply shouted, "wetin!!!!?, na today be ma 1st day to ever try to taste dis, so,why u all looking @ me like u all knew what it was from the onset. Some said sharp guy, some became friends and 1 became more than friends.(I mean the ladies around).
Re: Why Are Some Girls Dumb (pix) by LaPink: 9:38pm On Feb 15, 2015
EmmySparky:
oga u too be olodo...Uk is not a country...it consists wales,scotland,republic of ireland and england....london is the capital of ENGLAND...

Thank you very much!!!! Over sabi dey worry sum pple.
Re: Why Are Some Girls Dumb (pix) by LewisO: 9:39pm On Feb 15, 2015
diddydiva:

you are so pained

I only feel pity for you.grin

now have a nice day before I really lose it on you.

Feeling pain, i don't think u correspond with logical mind and I don't think u are sensible, because if u are u won't type those crap u've been typing.

I want u to loose like a fvcking she goat.

And if u quote me again, that means u're blind! Deaf!! And Stuppid!!! undecided

Re: Why Are Some Girls Dumb (pix) by Dubemkelly(m): 10:03pm On Feb 15, 2015
Ichiato:

Please do well to educate yourself. Just type UK in Wikipedia and tell me where was mentioned as been the capital. Again Britain is also known as UK and not part of the UK, they mean the same thing bro.
Ichiato:

Please do well to educate yourself. Just type UK in Wikipedia and tell where was mentioned as been the capital. Again Britain is also known as UK and not part of the UK, they mean the same thing bro.
Mehn confused af, never said the UK was/is any capital to a state/nation so have no idea what u blabbing about. Bottom line is that ur claim was faulty...The Uk comprises of a union which were separate from one another both in administration,culture and politics which includes countries such as Scotland -Edinburgh, Northern Ireland- belfast, Wales- Cardiff, and England- London, they united in acts to become the United kingdom of great Britain and people from the UK are also regarded as British and try know differences between a nation and state. Merci!
Re: Why Are Some Girls Dumb (pix) by Karleb(m): 10:04pm On Feb 15, 2015
You guys are here fighting about England, London and UK when elampi.. I mean Rooney is collecting £300K per week.

Yeye. undecided
Re: Why Are Some Girls Dumb (pix) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Feb 15, 2015
Dubemkelly:

Mehn confused af, never said the UK was/is any capital to a state/nation so have no idea what u blabbing about. Bottom line is that ur claim was faulty...The Uk comprises of a union which were separate from one another both in administration,culture and politics which includes countries such as Scotland -Edinburgh, Northern Ireland- belfast, Wales- Cardiff, and England- London, they united in acts to become the United kingdom of great Britain and people from the UK are also regarded as British and try know differences between a nation and state. Merci!
Please read and comprehend. I never said you said UK is the capital of any state/ nation. You disagreed when I said London is the capital of UK and I simply asked you to search Wikipedia and see where Wikipedia says is the capital of UK simple. All the rubbish you're trying to explain about Edinburgh and Scotland is not within the scope of this argument.

Re: Why Are Some Girls Dumb (pix) by Fatalveli(m): 10:54pm On Feb 15, 2015
England, Scotland, Wales and Nothern-Ireland were once an individual country and they all had their capital states. They can now be regarded to as a country and every country must have a capital, the capital is London. If you walk up to an embassy and request for an England visa, you're gonna get none, they refer to themselves as UK. Fifa and some other sporting aspect are the only body that refers to England as a country, politically there is No country as England. It is UK and the capital is london
Re: Why Are Some Girls Dumb (pix) by Nobody: 11:05pm On Feb 15, 2015
Fatalveli:
England, Scotland, Wales and Nothern-Ireland were once an individual country and they all had their capital states. They can now be regarded to as a country and every country must have a capital, the capital is London. If you walk up to an embassy and request for an England visa, you're gonna get none, they refer to themselves as UK. Fifa and some other sporting aspect are the only body that refers to England as a country, politically there is No country as England. It is UK and the capital is london
Thank you very much jare, even when I challenged many to Google about it they still remained adamant. Some claiming to be graduates and all. Nawa for the kind of youths we have in this country.
Re: Why Are Some Girls Dumb (pix) by LajaLaba: 11:09pm On Feb 15, 2015
princeogbeide1:

u look ugly. It's not funny. am sorry for uuu
U are the dumbest guy alive!Disgusting undecided
Re: Why Are Some Girls Dumb (pix) by sulmeza(m): 11:54pm On Feb 15, 2015
Ichiato:

Thank you very much jare, even when I challenged many to Google about it they still remained adamant. Some claiming to be graduates and all. Nawa for the kind of youths we have in this country.
u proved ur point rili wel...i lyk dat
Re: Why Are Some Girls Dumb (pix) by Nobody: 11:59pm On Feb 15, 2015
sulmeza:
u proved ur point rili wel...i lyk dat
Thank you cheesy
Re: Why Are Some Girls Dumb (pix) by freecocoa(f): 12:10am On Feb 16, 2015
Some people just like to disgrace themselves by claiming to know, when they actually know nothing.

Y'all should be thanking ichiato for helping educate your ignorant selves, instead of arguing.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Girls Dumb (pix) by Olaone1: 12:25am On Feb 16, 2015
Hhehehe. Funny thread

I don tell Seun sey brains don dey reduce for im land - Nairaland

Hilarious.....simply hilarious
Re: Why Are Some Girls Dumb (pix) by Olaone1: 12:32am On Feb 16, 2015
Ichiato:

Please do well to educate yourself. Just type UK in Wikipedia and tell me where was mentioned as been the capital. Again Britain is also known as UK and not part of the UK, they mean the same thing bro.
Wrong bro.

But, you have really educated dem boys on this thread
Re: Why Are Some Girls Dumb (pix) by Nobody: 12:57am On Feb 16, 2015
Olaone1:

Wrong bro.

But, you have really educated dem boys on this thread
Technically Britain is not exactly UK but is usually referred to as UK, that's what I meant bro. Thanks anyways smiley
Re: Why Are Some Girls Dumb (pix) by Nobody: 1:50am On Feb 16, 2015
Moddididi
Re: Why Are Some Girls Dumb (pix) by Danhumprey: 6:53am On Feb 16, 2015
Karleb:
You guys are here fighting about England, London and UK when elampi.. I mean Rooney is collecting £300K per week.

Yeye. undecided
gringrin
Re: Why Are Some Girls Dumb (pix) by crownprince102: 12:42pm On Feb 16, 2015
EmmySparky:
oga u too be olodo...Uk is not a country...it consists wales,scotland,republic of ireland and england....london is the capital of ENGLAND...
He spotted someone's mistake, you spotted his and I will tell you yours. Waiting for someone to spot mine also.
UK consist of England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland not republic of ireland.
As well, london is the capital city of England and United Kingdom at large.
The joke will have been on the way if she had prefer UK to Great Britain.
Re: Why Are Some Girls Dumb (pix) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Feb 16, 2015
LewisO:

Feeling pain, i don't think u correspond with logical mind and I don't think u are sensible, because if u are u won't type those crap u've been typing.

I want u to loose like a fvcking she goat.

And if u quote me again, that means u're blind! Deaf!! And Stuppid!!! undecided

what a silly being you are !!!

look at the way you begged for mercy grin

dumb ass !!!
Re: Why Are Some Girls Dumb (pix) by LewisO: 5:53pm On Feb 16, 2015
diddydiva:

what a silly being you are !!!

look at the way you begged for mercy grin

dumb ass !!!

I never knew u are this jobless and dumb. Wait u're even dumber than u look

Nairalanders Shall i derail this blubbering iddiot? grin
Re: Why Are Some Girls Dumb (pix) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Feb 16, 2015
LewisO:

stop calling for attention you slowpoke!!!

You are nothing but a shameless attention seeker.
Bring it on Iidiot let's see what you got.
Re: Why Are Some Girls Dumb (pix) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Feb 16, 2015
LewisO:

Bring it on Iidiot let's see what you ve got.
Re: Why Are Some Girls Dumb (pix) by LewisO: 6:01pm On Feb 16, 2015
diddydiva:

Bring it on Iidiot let's see what you ve got.

Are u Stuppid? Seeking for attention by who? I don't even think u know what u typing, who as an attention, i wanna seek from. I don't even know u are such a coccydynia, if are twice as smarter as u are now u did be absolutely silly!
Re: Why Are Some Girls Dumb (pix) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Feb 16, 2015
LewisO:

Are u Stuppid? Seeking for attention by who? I don't even think u know what u typing, who as an attention, i wanna seek from. I don't even know u are such a coccydynia, if are twice as smarter as u are now u did be absolutely silly!

take this from me.

You are Brainless !!!

that's all ave got for u
Re: Why Are Some Girls Dumb (pix) by LewisO: 6:40pm On Feb 16, 2015
diddydiva:

take this from me.

You are Brainless !!!

that's all ave got for u
Why are having so much pain in the as$? undecided
Re: Why Are Some Girls Dumb (pix) by LewisO: 6:41pm On Feb 16, 2015
diddydiva:

take this from me.

You are Brainless !!!

that's all ave got for u
Why are you having so much pain in the as$? undecided
Re: Why Are Some Girls Dumb (pix) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Feb 16, 2015
LewisO:

Why are having so much pain in the as$? undecided
another proof of your stupidity
Re: Why Are Some Girls Dumb (pix) by LewisO: 6:48pm On Feb 16, 2015
diddydiva:

another proof of your stupidity
Keep typing, someday u will type something intelligent! undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

New Funny Animated Video: Chin Chin By House Of Ajebo - Download Here / The Definition Of Trouble / Funny Things Normlly Seen When People Get DRUNK At Parties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.