Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Why Are Some Girls Dumb (pix) - Jokes Etc (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Why Are Some Girls Dumb (pix) (15762 Views)

Government Is Trying To Eradicate Polio But Some Girls Are Bringing It Back / Photo : Some Girls Can Get Jealous Like Crazy / Hilarious... Some Girls Are Way Too Greedy (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Some Girls Dumb (pix) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Feb 16, 2015
LewisO:

Keep typing, someday u will type something intelligent! undecided
silly thing.

Now u know how to act mature

dummy
Re: Why Are Some Girls Dumb (pix) by LewisO: 8:17pm On Feb 16, 2015
diddydiva:

silly thing.

Now u know how to act mature

dummy

Dumb head girl, u are pained sorry! undecided
Re: Why Are Some Girls Dumb (pix) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Feb 16, 2015
LewisO:

Dumb head girl, u are pained sorry! undecided
IGNORED!!!
Re: Why Are Some Girls Dumb (pix) by LewisO: 8:26pm On Feb 16, 2015
diddydiva:

IGNORED!!!

LOSER!!! undecided
Re: Why Are Some Girls Dumb (pix) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Feb 16, 2015
LewisO:

LOSER!!! undecided
IGNORED!!!
Re: Why Are Some Girls Dumb (pix) by LewisO: 8:45pm On Feb 16, 2015
diddydiva:

IGNORED!!!
undecided
Re: Why Are Some Girls Dumb (pix) by EmmySparky(m): 10:35pm On Feb 16, 2015
crownprince102:

He spotted someone's mistake, you spotted his and I will tell you yours. Waiting for someone to spot mine also.
UK consist of England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland not republic of ireland.
As well, london is the capital city of England and United Kingdom at large.
The joke will have been on the way if she had prefer UK to Great Britain.
for real man....my bad...thanks for the correction ...I noticed it after I had already posted...hahahahahah dats a nice joke...some girls are that dumb though
Re: Why Are Some Girls Dumb (pix) by EmmySparky(m): 10:37pm On Feb 16, 2015
LaPink:

Thank you very much!!!! Over sabi dey worry sum pple.
don't mind dem jare...dem no gree accept their mistake

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Girls Dumb (pix) by EmmySparky(m): 10:47pm On Feb 16, 2015
When I hear people calling U.K a country I get astonished at their level of ignorance...no offence meant...if u call U.K a country then wat is scotland,england,wales and northern ireland...are they communities or villages?...and according to ur dictionary great britain is also a country....damn....graduates....
Re: Why Are Some Girls Dumb (pix) by EmmySparky(m): 10:49pm On Feb 16, 2015
ChynoBEATS:

N who told u that the uk aint a country?

Is there a visa to England?

2ndly according to Wikipedia

The United Kingdom of Great Britain and
Northern Ireland i [/ɡreɪt ˈbrɪtən ənd
ˈnɔrðərn ˈaɪərlənd/,] commonly known as the
United Kingdom (UK) or Britain, is a
sovereign state in Europe

Ogaaaa go n learn
if U.k is a country then wat is england,scotland,north ireland and wales...are they villages or statescos of the visa system ...that's wat ur judgement is based on...wow
Re: Why Are Some Girls Dumb (pix) by Nobody: 11:58pm On Feb 16, 2015
EmmySparky:
When I hear people calling U.K a country I get astonished at their level of ignorance...no offence meant...if u call U.K a country then wat is scotland,england,wales and northern ireland...are they communities or villages?...and according to ur dictionary great britain is also a country....damn....graduates....
Guy honestly, why not Google UK, England and Country and see what Wikipedia has to say. Or are you telling me you know more than Wikipedia now?

The UK is a sovereign state and based on that it can be referred to as a country. England also is formerly a sovereign state and based on that it can also be referred to as a country. The picture I posted from Wikipedia clearly described UK as a country. So yes England is a country, Scotland is a country wales is a country, northern Ireland is a country and UK is country.
You seem to think that a country is just a distinct geographical region inside a continent and that's just wrong.
Re: Why Are Some Girls Dumb (pix) by ChynoBEATS: 6:27am On Feb 17, 2015
EmmySparky:
if U.k is a country then wat is england,scotland,north ireland and wales...are they villages or statescos of the visa system ...that's wat ur judgement is based on...wow

The United Kingdom (UK) comprises four
countries: England, Scotland, Wales and
Northern Ireland Within United Kingdom, a unitary sovereign state Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales have gained a degree of autonomy , through the process of devolution

Dude they are not a full fledged country they are under the arms of the UK.......

They're just like hong-kong in china
Re: Why Are Some Girls Dumb (pix) by joviegghead: 3:27pm On Feb 18, 2015
Uk is More like a confederation consisting of the countries:england(capital london),wales,scotland and northern island. Great britain is like a confederation of england,wales and scotland only. So uk is the combination of britain and northern island.
Re: Why Are Some Girls Dumb (pix) by AmakaAina(f): 8:49pm On Aug 31, 2016
Hin no understand the meaning of 'United Kingdom' grin grin grin grin grin
EmmySparky:
oga u too be olodo...Uk is not a country...it consists wales,scotland,republic of ireland and england....london is the capital of ENGLAND...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

New Funny Animated Video: Chin Chin By House Of Ajebo - Download Here / The Definition Of Trouble / Funny Things Normlly Seen When People Get DRUNK At Parties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.