Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,765 members, 7,831,458 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

A Phd Question... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Phd Question... (918 Views)

PMB Has Done It Again.the School Cert Holde Has Done What A Phd Holder Could Not / Does Buhari Have A PHD?!? / Did GEJ Do Nigerians A "PhD Scam" (photo) - Cramjones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Phd Question... by aresa: 3:31am On Feb 13, 2015
A PHD question...

1 Like

Re: A Phd Question... by bandely(m): 3:32am On Feb 13, 2015
GMB of course!

7 Likes

Re: A Phd Question... by femmy2010(m): 3:35am On Feb 13, 2015
Candidate GMB gave a simplified response thus wins it.

6 Likes

Re: A Phd Question... by OtunbaJega: 3:39am On Feb 13, 2015
GMB

5 Likes

Re: A Phd Question... by Nobody: 3:42am On Feb 13, 2015
Have you heard the saying, "If I can't dazzle you with my brilliance, I'll baffle you with my bulls.hit"?? GEJ must be the guy they're referring to! Lol GMB makes sense, at least! smiley

4 Likes

Re: A Phd Question... by padeolu: 3:51am On Feb 13, 2015
DianimalCanada:
Have you heard the saying, "If I can't dazzle you with my brilliance, I'll baffle you with my bulls.hit"?? GEJ must be the guy they're referring to! Lol GMB makes sense, at least! smiley
I love that

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Phd Question... by tit(f): 4:20am On Feb 13, 2015
Since the world was born which country has killed corruption?
Has saudi arabia killed corruption?
has china killed corruption?
Has america killed corruption?
Has britain killed kworruption?
Which country has killed kworruption?

None?

See how stupid Pa Buhari is.
And you too for thinking like him.
You are barking up the wrong tree with all this yar kworruption, kworruption kworruption!

1 Like

Re: A Phd Question... by aresa: 4:42am On Feb 13, 2015
[s]
tit:

None?

You are barking up the wrong tree with all this yar kworruption, kworruption kworruption!
[/s]

China kills convicted corrupt people.

Saudi cuts off their hands

America sends them to jail, they investigated a governor, prosecuted him and sent him to jail just a few months ago...

....but in Nigeria, our corrupt and incompetent president pardons corrupt people, he refuses to sack or prosecute them, he rewards and promotes them, he gives them national award, he stops efcc investigations and so on....

The fact that you can not eradicate it doesn't mean you should not jail corrupt people, it doesn't mean you should give sud and comfort to crooks and corrupt people, it doesn't mean you should give them national awards and so on...

How ignorant and unintelligent to compare other countries where the actually punish corrupt people with your useless and worthless president...

4 Likes

Re: A Phd Question... by temitemi1(m): 5:14am On Feb 13, 2015
Do u think this ur shit will gaurantee buhari victory Let him come n debate with GEJ that's wn u will know the worth of PHD!
aresa:
A PHD question...
Re: A Phd Question... by aresa: 5:29am On Feb 13, 2015
[s]
temitemi1:
Do u think this ur shit will gaurantee buhari victory Let him come n debate with GEJ that's wn u will know the worth of PHD!
[/s]

Too bad you are not smart and intelligent enough to figure out this is a question and answer topic.

Victory is determined by the electorates, not by you and your irrelevant, type....

Btw, why debate that daft and clueless dullard when all he has is the same dumb and corrupt stealing is not corruption nonsense...?

Abeg take a seat all the way in the back....
Re: A Phd Question... by ok01: 5:29am On Feb 13, 2015
guys we may all have our preferred candidates but atimes we all need to comments on issues without sentiments.
as far as I m concerned both statments are correct. buhari answered what we we need to do ie kill corruption.
on the other hand, Gej answered how we need to do it. the best way to tackle corruption is strengthen all our systems so as to discourage our people from engaging in thieving.
and the key of them all is our electoral system that offer voice to the people.
also, that is y i agree with him I'm that we should refer to our past corrupt leaders as mere thieves. Maybe that will help us stop glorifying people that have enriched themselves with our public wealth.
Re: A Phd Question... by shadelek(m): 5:33am On Feb 13, 2015
So you people are saying even if we assume that Buhari wins the election(which is not possible), there wont be a single case of corruption? Hell no. Even those that sorrounds him are already made corrupt people who keeps supporting him for their own self interest. Gej till 2019
Re: A Phd Question... by PassingShot(m): 5:38am On Feb 13, 2015
temitemi1:

GEJ is not only a disgrace to PhD holders but also to the common graduates. It's a big insult to Nigeria to say someone with his type low IQ has a PhD.

GEJ is a fraud and it is common in that part of Nigeria to engage in academic fraud.
Re: A Phd Question... by temitemi1(m): 6:06am On Feb 13, 2015
But nt as daft as ur father that tie wrapper around his waist n messing around with all the married women in ur face me I face u while GEJ is buzy in Aso Rock formulating policies that will change ur clueless father's life!
aresa:
[s][/s]

Too bad you are not smart and intelligent enough to figure out this is a question and answer topic.

Victory is determined by the electorates, not by you and your irrelevant, type....

Btw, why debate that daft and clueless dullard when all he has is the same dumb and corrupt stealing is not corruption nonsense...?

Abeg take a seat all the way in the back....

1 Like

Re: A Phd Question... by jaybee3(m): 6:11am On Feb 13, 2015
shadelek:
So you people are saying even if we assume that Buhari wins the election(which is not possible), there wont be a single case of corruption? Hell no. Even those that sorrounds him are already made corrupt people who keeps supporting him for their own self interest. Gej till 2019
Corruption can never be eradicated as it's directly linked with values.
However, a GMB presidency will remove the impunity that has made corruption fashionable
Re: A Phd Question... by temitemi1(m): 6:13am On Feb 13, 2015
If GEJ is a disgrace to PHD holders as u said, then ur father is a disaster to ur entire generation because I'm very sure is not holding one(phd)
PassingShot:

GEJ is not only a disgrace to PhD holders but also to the common graduates. It's a big insult to Nigeria to say someone with his type low IQ has a PhD.

GEJ is a fraud and it is common in that part of Nigeria to engage in academic fraud.
Re: A Phd Question... by aresa: 6:18am On Feb 13, 2015
[s]
temitemi1:
But nt as daft as ur father that tie wrapper around his waist n messing around with all the married women in ur face me I face u while GEJ is buzy in Aso Rock formulating policies that will change ur clueless father's life!
[/s]

You can do better than this shallow and unintelligent nonsense...
Re: A Phd Question... by PassingShot(m): 7:05am On Feb 13, 2015
temitemi1:
If GEJ is a disgrace to PHD holders as u said, then ur father is a disaster to ur entire generation because I'm very sure is not holding one(phd)

As expected, your grammar is an indication that you passed through the same or similar compromised academic system as GEJ.

Btw, it was a fellow PhD holder at LASU and another professor in Ghana, amongst other eminent personalities, that said GEJ is a disgrace to PhD holders and not me. I'm only echoing the stated fact.

"How much did Nwobodo stole?" and "we have elections in 2011. Or don't we?" PhD holder is not fit to be a LG chairman.
Re: A Phd Question... by freeDR(m): 7:19am On Feb 13, 2015
GEJ's answer is obviously more realistic. Corruption cannot be killed. GMB's statement is for the feeble-minded.
Re: A Phd Question... by Nobody: 7:37am On Feb 13, 2015
And ya award a Phd to som1 wif no waec result? I pity dis generation.
Re: A Phd Question... by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:00am On Feb 13, 2015
tit:

None?

Which country encourages corruption (sorry, stealing)?

(1) (Reply)

“we’re Not Politicians, Stop Inviting Us To Impromptu Meetings”–ogun Obas To GEJ / Delta Agog As Uduaghan Commissions 64 Roads In Asaba / Power Plant Without Gas Corridor & Switchyard Jonathan&obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.