Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,287 members, 7,846,306 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Don’t Vote Mediocre As President – Obasanjo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Vote Mediocre As President – Obasanjo (852 Views)

Ambode’s Mediocre List of Commissioners Full Of Tinubu’s Relatives, Friends –PDP / Don’t Vote For Jonathan, Soyinka Lists Reasons / Emir Sanusi To Electorate: Don’t Vote For Persecutors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don’t Vote Mediocre As President – Obasanjo by Islie: 7:14am On Feb 13, 2015
Former President Olusegun Obasanjo has warned Nigerians not to vote for a mediocre performer as president.

Obasanjo who made this statement at his book launch, My. watch, in London, yesterday said that he said maintains the statement credited to him of his endorsement of APC presidential candidate, Gen Buhari
“What I said and I maintain that and I will say it again and I will do it. When the time comes for me to vote, I will consider the track record of all the candidates that are contesting and I will assess and based on my assessment for who I believe have the best track record to perform the job of the Nigerian president, then he will have my vote and if anybody should know what the job of the Nigerian president requires, I should know.
“And there is no sentiment in the affairs of Nigeria.Nigeria is a population of 180million and you wouldn’t have anybody other than one person or two persons that can run the affairs of Nigeria? What the hell are we talking about? For me there are millions who can run the affairs of Nigeria that are not even coming out.
So why should you die on behalf of one who is probably performing as a mediocre.
With all due respect. Nigeria, if you love it, you would look for the best for Nigeria and I don’t believe that at this point in time we have the best” he said

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/02/dont-vote-mediocre-president-obasanjo/

Re: Don’t Vote Mediocre As President – Obasanjo by Nobody: 7:25am On Feb 13, 2015
Nice one Baba OBJ!. A word is enough for the wise jare.

as for me as well, I will never vote for a mediocre as president.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Vote Mediocre As President – Obasanjo by Faibuhari: 7:27am On Feb 13, 2015
These old man should continue marketing his book and allow us to elect our own president. He is stil one of the problem of Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Vote Mediocre As President – Obasanjo by owobokiri(m): 7:31am On Feb 13, 2015
This coming from a crude uncouth mediocer like OBJ is very rich
Re: Don’t Vote Mediocre As President – Obasanjo by 9jvirgin(m): 7:35am On Feb 13, 2015
You are abusing Obasanjo but nobody in your family has witnessed the mysterious blessing bestowed him from time immemorial. Because a man said he regrets installing Jonathan then he has become a bad person. Insanity reigns in your bloods.

Sai Buhari!!!

Death to PDP.

5 Likes

Re: Don’t Vote Mediocre As President – Obasanjo by Nobody: 7:37am On Feb 13, 2015
after this election we will remind ourselves about OBJ's records

As President Jonathan has surpassed OBJ's records

Even in security OBJ did not resolve Niger Delta crisis before leaving office, he levelled Odi and Zaki biam for no just reason and yet it was under OBJ that Bakassi was handed from Nigeria to Cameroun on a platter of gold.

For me 1st 4years in office comparing OBJ and GEJ. GEJ has a far better record.

GEJ is not a great speaker but he has far better temperament of a modern President. Did anyone see OBJ making his point about Nigeria in London? you will think he is fighting with someone!

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Vote Mediocre As President – Obasanjo by daben1(m): 7:37am On Feb 13, 2015
But Nigerians vote a mediocre 12 years ago!!
Re: Don’t Vote Mediocre As President – Obasanjo by Cooladex(m): 7:37am On Feb 13, 2015
A word is enough for the wise!
#March4Buhari
Re: Don’t Vote Mediocre As President – Obasanjo by Chukwu94: 7:38am On Feb 13, 2015
And who is the mediocre?
Re: Don’t Vote Mediocre As President – Obasanjo by dre11(m): 7:49am On Feb 13, 2015
With all due respect. Nigeria, if you love it, you would look for the best for Nigeria and I don’t believe that at this point in time we have the best” he said

Hum

But, baba remember you where the one that picked him for us.
When all odd where against him
Re: Don’t Vote Mediocre As President – Obasanjo by dre11(m): 7:52am On Feb 13, 2015
Former President Olusegun Obasanjo has warned Nigerians not to vote for a mediocre performer as president.

OBJ talking in codes to people with deeper understanding.........

#ihavedecided
Re: Don’t Vote Mediocre As President – Obasanjo by Baawaa(m): 7:57am On Feb 13, 2015
This is a serious case!OBJ accusing GEJ grin grin cheesy
GEJ,when you failed to do what you suppose to do,you are a failure
Re: Don’t Vote Mediocre As President – Obasanjo by Nobody: 8:02am On Feb 13, 2015
Jonathan is so clueless and useless that i doubt the authenticity of his certificates. Forget his Phd, we need to see his SSCE certificate. He looks too dumb to pass WAEC.
Re: Don’t Vote Mediocre As President – Obasanjo by owobokiri(m): 8:05am On Feb 13, 2015
9jvirgin:
You are abusing Obasanjo but nobody in your family has witnessed the mysterious blessing bestowed him from time immemorial. Because a man said he regrets installing Jonathan then he has become a bad person. Insanity reigns in your bloods.

Sai Buhari!!!

Death to PDP.

Another APC ijiot on steroids. I am going to respect a man who levelled villages as a democratically lected president, killing tens of thousands just to massage his ego, a beast who stole everything in sight with massive businesses/investments that can only be corruptly acheived, an energetic apostle of "do or die" politics, a man who did it with his sons wife!!! Mysterious blessings indeed. Not all of us come from cultures that 'dobale' to any upstart just because he is old. One can have grey hairs without any grey matter.

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Vote Mediocre As President – Obasanjo by YEMOYEMI: 8:07am On Feb 13, 2015
Jonothing is a mediocre and clueless. He will go down in the history on Nigeria as the worst president the country will ever had. Shame of a nation
Re: Don’t Vote Mediocre As President – Obasanjo by Kennywills7(m): 8:09am On Feb 13, 2015
This man is just selfish
Obj should simply do a little comparison of his adminstration and dat of gej and see if he will still talk

Like i hv observe
He is out to get gej by exploring d minds of nigerians & planting d seek of deceit
He is simply planing a coup not a military coup but a coup in d mind of those easily deceive & those waiting to hear dat someone is corrupt and thereby leaving him & d reader as saints
At dis moment of our history everyone is looking for a scapegoat & d easy target is d soft spoken president Gej
Re: Don’t Vote Mediocre As President – Obasanjo by Nobody: 8:11am On Feb 13, 2015
OBJ can just say anything as long as it makes him feel relevant
Re: Don’t Vote Mediocre As President – Obasanjo by juman(m): 4:02pm On Feb 13, 2015
Generally jonathan performs better than obj.

Of course his performance on security is appalling. The insecurity issues are result of a destroyed country.
Re: Don’t Vote Mediocre As President – Obasanjo by jamace(m): 4:26pm On Feb 13, 2015
OBJ is the pioneer mediocre president of Nigeria.

OBJ looted Nigeria dry: https://www.nairaland.com/1580013/derivation-deprivation-ii-ill-gotten-wealth

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian soldiers are Coward!!! - Nigerien / Jonathan To Bribe National Assembly Members To Postpone Elections Again / Trash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.