Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,789 members, 7,851,665 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:43 AM

I'll Arrest Governors If They Don't Behave During Election — Mbu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'll Arrest Governors If They Don't Behave During Election — Mbu (646 Views)

Rivers Rerun: Graphic Photos Of People Killed During Election Today / Blame PDP Governors If GEJ Losses The Election - Chief Edet Nkpubre / I'll Arrest Governors If They Don't Behave During Election — Mbu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'll Arrest Governors If They Don't Behave During Election — Mbu by phemmyutd(m): 8:29am On Feb 13, 2015
Other senior police officers go to where ever they
are posted to and face their job as professionals,
but not this man called Joseph Mbu. He always
have reasons to talk as if he is the only
policeman in Nigeria.
The new Assistant Inspector-General of Police,
Zone 2, Joseph Mbu, has warned that his men
will arrest any governor with "unruly attitude"
during the forthcoming elections.
Mbu said this on Thursday in Abeokuta, Ogun
State, during his official visit to the Ogun State
police command headquarters located in the
Eleweran area of the state.
The two governors he is expected to work under
are Ibikunle Amosun and Babatunde Fashola.
Mbu also ordered the men of the command, who
would be on electoral duty, to arrest promptly
anyone caught with arms near the voting
centres. He said, “I am here to encourage,
support and advice you because we have a
critical part to play in the forthcoming elections.
“Our actions and activities will go a long way to
decide on this election, so, I have come to tell
you that we must remain impartial in ensuring
free, fair, peaceful and violent-free polls.
“As far as the law is concerned, we are not going
to respect anybody and whoever is coming to the
booth should vote and leave peacefully.
“Anyone who comes there to campaign even if it
is the chief executive of the state, a constable at
that polling booth would stop him.”

Re: I'll Arrest Governors If They Don't Behave During Election — Mbu by bogolobango(m): 8:36am On Feb 13, 2015
Dat small money pdp gave u don dey make u kolo saying rubbish in public we ll arrest u first when my general will move to aso rock

1 Like

Re: I'll Arrest Governors If They Don't Behave During Election — Mbu by Nobody: 8:37am On Feb 13, 2015
I trust you mbu.....arrest anything arrestable from Amaechi to oshomole, if you see buhari sef arrest am....let them stay behind the bars till GEJ is sworn in.........hediot APC and their recycled criminals
Re: I'll Arrest Governors If They Don't Behave During Election — Mbu by Kennywills7(m): 8:43am On Feb 13, 2015
That message is directed mostly at fashola and tinubu
There is no doubt about it
Re: I'll Arrest Governors If They Don't Behave During Election — Mbu by NobleAky(m): 8:46am On Feb 13, 2015
Police Mbu daring Governors since king David used his Moses staff to divide Bethsheba's Red sea. Ask me and i will refer you to Gov Amaechi of Rivers
Re: I'll Arrest Governors If They Don't Behave During Election — Mbu by hardywaltz(m): 8:47am On Feb 13, 2015
I pity this Mbu of a guy coz the way he will be disgraced out of the Police Force..
Since the beginning of his career he has always shown disdain for democracy.. From Anambra (where he was suspended) to Oyo (where he was suspended again) to Rivers (where he failed in his mission to remove Amaechi) to Abuja now to Lagos

1 Like

Re: I'll Arrest Governors If They Don't Behave During Election — Mbu by wisewisewise: 8:51am On Feb 13, 2015
MUMU. MBU. MUMU
ARREST THEM FOR IMBECILES JONATHAN AND LUNATIC GRAMMAR PROFESSOR. PSTIENCE

Re: I'll Arrest Governors If They Don't Behave During Election — Mbu by Vision4God: 9:03am On Feb 13, 2015
AIG mbu passionate about his work. Dats great.

(1) (Reply)

Defence HQ Valentine Message To Nigerians / "No Single Metre Of Cameroon Is Under Boko Haram's Control"-chad President Derby / Reactions Of Pres Jonathan & Femi Fani- Kayode To Obj's Dismerbership From PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.