Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

MASSOB Introduces, Passport, Currency, Vehicle & Drivers Licences - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MASSOB Introduces, Passport, Currency, Vehicle & Drivers Licences (54187 Views)

FG Revokes Licences Of ABC Transport Courier, Nine Others / MASSOB Launches Biafran Currency, Vehicle Number Plates, Drivers Licence In Ower / PDP and GEJ Were Denied By Vehicle Drivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MASSOB Introduces, Passport, Currency, Vehicle & Drivers Licences by Sierraloaded: 3:06pm On Feb 13, 2015
Oka
Re: MASSOB Introduces, Passport, Currency, Vehicle & Drivers Licences by dayosaurus(m): 3:06pm On Feb 13, 2015
h
Re: MASSOB Introduces, Passport, Currency, Vehicle & Drivers Licences by Babaneh(m): 3:06pm On Feb 13, 2015
Igbod deceiving them selves since the death of. Ojukwu...
u people willl fail

2 Likes

Re: MASSOB Introduces, Passport, Currency, Vehicle & Drivers Licences by Nobody: 3:06pm On Feb 13, 2015
story! story!!
Re: MASSOB Introduces, Passport, Currency, Vehicle & Drivers Licences by DIVINE78: 3:07pm On Feb 13, 2015
People that are so dependant they can't maintain a political party now want a country. A people that destroyed APGA and PPA and currently seeking refuge in PDP (an Hausa party) want a country? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Hypocrites.

7 Likes

Re: MASSOB Introduces, Passport, Currency, Vehicle & Drivers Licences by shineeye: 3:07pm On Feb 13, 2015
Balkan:
In as much as I believe in Biafra I do not believe in secession.
I now belive in one Nigeria but with the spirit of Biafra in me.
The whole Nigeria will be Biafra land one day.

The agenda of one Nigeria is to annex the yoruba land through property
an land acquisition. control the economy the way jews are controlling world
economy.

make them tenants in their own land untill they all surrender.
Long Live one Nigeria
Long live Biafra

The agenda is working
The agenda is really working who said igbo man head is not on point?May Hashem be with igbos world wide

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Introduces, Passport, Currency, Vehicle & Drivers Licences by jnrbayano(m): 3:07pm On Feb 13, 2015
kekakuz:
many of your forefathers died a useless death without succeeding in 1965

now

you want to achieve by making number plate and currency

God go catch una if buhari enter

Hmmm
Re: MASSOB Introduces, Passport, Currency, Vehicle & Drivers Licences by Nobody: 3:07pm On Feb 13, 2015
Biafra with corrupt leaders still around?

Won't work.
Re: MASSOB Introduces, Passport, Currency, Vehicle & Drivers Licences by 0merta(m): 3:08pm On Feb 13, 2015
A very good development.

The chaff need to be separated from the wheat.

Igbos, no doubt, need a country of theirs.

4 Likes

Re: MASSOB Introduces, Passport, Currency, Vehicle & Drivers Licences by Nobody: 3:08pm On Feb 13, 2015
what is Biafra?
Re: MASSOB Introduces, Passport, Currency, Vehicle & Drivers Licences by raumdeuter: 3:08pm On Feb 13, 2015
Weekend joke

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MASSOB Introduces, Passport, Currency, Vehicle & Drivers Licences by Nobody: 3:08pm On Feb 13, 2015
Pictures of the drivers licence, tax receipt, plate numbers, passport or ldon......bilivit...... cool

2 Likes

Re: MASSOB Introduces, Passport, Currency, Vehicle & Drivers Licences by KeenOne(m): 3:08pm On Feb 13, 2015
Do Igbos NEED Biafra?

Time-wasting activity.... this MASSOB
Re: MASSOB Introduces, Passport, Currency, Vehicle & Drivers Licences by Lagusta(m): 3:09pm On Feb 13, 2015
I pray Biafra doesn't end up like south Sudan....
Re: MASSOB Introduces, Passport, Currency, Vehicle & Drivers Licences by Nobody: 3:09pm On Feb 13, 2015
At last
Something to keep the APC and PDP E-rats busy..

Now you guys can join hands and fight biafra

This six weeks is gonna be fun

3 Likes

Re: MASSOB Introduces, Passport, Currency, Vehicle & Drivers Licences by shineeye: 3:09pm On Feb 13, 2015
Babaneh:
Igbod deceiving them selves since the death of. Ojukwu...
u people willl fail
Are you God to prophesy on igbo agenda?the agenda is working and you are handicap you cant even lift up a tiny pin on the floor

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Introduces, Passport, Currency, Vehicle & Drivers Licences by darlenese(f): 3:10pm On Feb 13, 2015
ehen shocked shocked[color=#990000][/color] shocked
Re: MASSOB Introduces, Passport, Currency, Vehicle & Drivers Licences by asala1: 3:11pm On Feb 13, 2015
Funny grin grin This news should be from The Sun Newspaper, I strongly believe they don't have correspondents to bring in news. Man go chop.
Re: MASSOB Introduces, Passport, Currency, Vehicle & Drivers Licences by zendy: 3:11pm On Feb 13, 2015
Nigeria is a fraud created by the British 'rogue' called Lord Lugard and named by his 'girlfriend' Flora Shaw. Biafra must surely come to exist because it is the inalienable right of the Igbos to decide if they want to be Nigerians or not. All those shouting 'one Nigeria' are only doing it for the oil money of the south-South people and the enormous untapped oil reserves in Igboland. This fraud called 'Nigeria' must end this year 2015 and my people,the Igbos must regain the freedom they lost to the colonial masters that 'grouped' us together with people we have nothing in common with

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MASSOB Introduces, Passport, Currency, Vehicle & Drivers Licences by ozoigbondu: 3:11pm On Feb 13, 2015
From the ashes of nigeria when it eventually burns down biafra must arise but for now we must enjoy on nigeria especially in lagos grin.I pledge my alleganice to thee my future mother land

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MASSOB Introduces, Passport, Currency, Vehicle & Drivers Licences by Opiosko: 3:11pm On Feb 13, 2015
notoriousbabe:
you aint going no where men. We are all gonna sink together in Naija grin
Lools! Pharoh let my people go na?

4 Likes

Re: MASSOB Introduces, Passport, Currency, Vehicle & Drivers Licences by Viktor1983(m): 3:12pm On Feb 13, 2015
Tundenoni:
Nobody can divide us

#teamonenigeria

SaiBuhari

For the love of "Oyel"

8 Likes

Re: MASSOB Introduces, Passport, Currency, Vehicle & Drivers Licences by abu12: 3:13pm On Feb 13, 2015
All we are saying is that

Sai buhari

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Introduces, Passport, Currency, Vehicle & Drivers Licences by jamesbawa(m): 3:13pm On Feb 13, 2015
vision 303030
Re: MASSOB Introduces, Passport, Currency, Vehicle & Drivers Licences by Coefficient(m): 3:14pm On Feb 13, 2015
Hilarious thread grin

2 Likes

Re: MASSOB Introduces, Passport, Currency, Vehicle & Drivers Licences by AmakaDNB(f): 3:16pm On Feb 13, 2015
Half of a Yellow Sun

6 Likes

Re: MASSOB Introduces, Passport, Currency, Vehicle & Drivers Licences by rexbuton: 3:17pm On Feb 13, 2015
iiichidodo:
Massob should begin conscrptions for an expeditionary force with an intelligience arm abroad to seek affiliations,funding and aid from foreign secret intelligiences,groups and diasporeans who still believe in the dream...if we get Biya,Omar Bongo and Obiang on ourside then 2015 could just be the year of all years.But we must bid our time for Asari or Tompolo to sound the alarm.
Asari and Tompolo are not Biafrans

2 Likes

Re: MASSOB Introduces, Passport, Currency, Vehicle & Drivers Licences by Duru1(m): 3:17pm On Feb 13, 2015
These MAASOB dudes are cacophonously idiotic. Instead of introducing AK-47, RPGs and weapons of combat, they are busy talking about vehicle licenses and tax receipts.

7 Likes

Re: MASSOB Introduces, Passport, Currency, Vehicle & Drivers Licences by sammhi(m): 3:17pm On Feb 13, 2015
Tundenoni:
Nobody can divide us

#teamonenigeria

SaiBuhari
so why don't you want us to divide..na by force to stay togeda....
you don't like me.. you callus infidel ..why do you want to stay with infidels..please let everone be on its own
elections are coming and people are afraid of being killed.,...is that a country?
NA cannot fight BOko haram due to sabotage same Boko guys are being killed by the Chadian army ,..does dat not tell you something

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: MASSOB Introduces, Passport, Currency, Vehicle & Drivers Licences by Nobody: 3:17pm On Feb 13, 2015
We (Biafrians) don't want to live with u guys again. Hausas are taking us backward and Yorubas are hating on us unnecessarily. Biafrians have done a lot to the different regions in terms of development and assimilation. We travel to the North thinking that we are one Nigeria but instead they end up killing us. We travel to the West they end up suspecting every of our business move. We made a mistake but now we are ready to correct it. You say we can't rule Nigeria but I tell you that we can rule ourselves. THANKS for understanding that we are not ONE. WE are IGBO(Biafrians).

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MASSOB Introduces, Passport, Currency, Vehicle & Drivers Licences by Nobody: 3:18pm On Feb 13, 2015
Igbos are a great group of people(though some of them breed hatred in them to an unimaginable extend). They ethnic group is hard-working, hungry to succeed etc.. But I don't see their biafra dream materialize any time soon because the group itself is not united.

And many a times, they don't even know if they want the biafra or they still want to stay in one Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: MASSOB Introduces, Passport, Currency, Vehicle & Drivers Licences by goshen26: 3:18pm On Feb 13, 2015
Balkan:
In as much as I believe in Biafra I do not believe in secession.
I now belive in one Nigeria but with the spirit of Biafra in me.
The whole Nigeria will be Biafra land one day.

The agenda of one Nigeria is to annex the yoruba land through property
an land acquisition. control the economy the way jews are controlling world
economy.

make them tenants in their own land untill they all surrender.
Long Live one Nigeria
Long live Biafra

The agenda is working

Chai!!! lol
very soon we will send u packing from regions u have used ur 419 sense to acquire wealth. u will soon go back to ur father compound where ur mum + ur dad + u+ ur siblings are 14 in number. No wonder u don't stop sending ur family to city (Lagos of cos to learn trade). let Nigeria break n see who will suffer. Mind u, niger-delta is not part of ndigbo, cos u guys are eyeing fuel abi.

u better pray for Nigeria not split.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Reps To Bar Courts From Sacking President, Governors / What Baffles Me In Jamil Abubakar & Fatima Dangote's Wedding / 221 People Killed Since Buhari Became President - The Cable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.