Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,784 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:53 PM

Jealous Woman Arrested For Allegedly beating and Pouring Hot Liquid On Rival - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Jealous Woman Arrested For Allegedly beating and Pouring Hot Liquid On Rival (2349 Views)

Mother Beating Her 16-Year-Old Daughter For Sharing After Sex Photos On Fb [VIDE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jealous Woman Arrested For Allegedly beating and Pouring Hot Liquid On Rival by dre11(m): 4:48am On Feb 14, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Naaaah. . . .just being 'mischievous'! wink
Don't you think with my level of exposure and education, I ought to know better? grin
Just trying to 'irritate bigots' on and off NL. . . . . wink

I was only pulling your legs also.....
Because I know how mischievous your post could be especially here and on politics where you post well toocheesy
Re: Jealous Woman Arrested For Allegedly beating and Pouring Hot Liquid On Rival by KanwuliaJara: 4:52am On Feb 14, 2015
dre11:

I was only pulling your legs also.....
Because I know how mischievous your post could be especially here and on politics where you post well toocheesy

Mu he he he he he

All for the 'sick' fun of it all. . . . grin
Re: Jealous Woman Arrested For Allegedly beating and Pouring Hot Liquid On Rival by dre11(m): 12:07pm On Feb 14, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Mu he he he he he

All for the 'sick' fun of it all. . . . grin

Yea....

But I don't still can't understand what goes round in the mind of ladies that would preferred to inflict body injury on each other just because of their boyfriend and husband self
Re: Jealous Woman Arrested For Allegedly beating and Pouring Hot Liquid On Rival by Islie: 1:32pm On Feb 14, 2015
A scorned woman fury knows no bound
She has to go to the extent of pouring the liquid substance on a fellow female just because she is her rival for a guy who is not married to her

A 27-year-old woman has been arrested for allegedly pouring hot, pepperish liquid(acid) on another woman she accused of having an affair with her boyfriend in Ushafa, a community in Bwari Area Council.
Re: Jealous Woman Arrested For Allegedly beating and Pouring Hot Liquid On Rival by Nobody: 1:56pm On Feb 14, 2015
elantraceey:

I'll let him enjoy his relationship.

Why u lying u just advised otherwise earlier...I keep telling guys..avoid any chic that has the signs of unnecessary jealousy no matter how sweet she looks but una nor go hear...life i sweet protect ur head.
Re: Jealous Woman Arrested For Allegedly beating and Pouring Hot Liquid On Rival by elantraceey(f): 2:04pm On Feb 14, 2015
runnazz:

Why u lying u just advised otherwise earlier...I keep telling guys..avoid any chic that has the signs of unnecessary jealousy no matter how sweet she looks but una nor go hear...life i sweet protect ur head.

If you don't understand my post just look at it and pass don't call me a liar undecided
Re: Jealous Woman Arrested For Allegedly beating and Pouring Hot Liquid On Rival by Nobody: 2:18pm On Feb 14, 2015
elantraceey:

If you don't understand my post just look at it and pass don't call me a liar undecided

elantraceey:The woman is very foolish , instead of her to attack her boyfriend she went after a girl who might not know anything about their relationship and they're not even married self

My dear could u pls enlighten me a little & i didn't mean to call u a liar just that i think u lied when u where asked on your opinion about something u already said
Re: Jealous Woman Arrested For Allegedly beating and Pouring Hot Liquid On Rival by SAMBARRY: 2:28pm On Feb 14, 2015
dre11:

I hope your head is still intact after reading the whole story
and your point is? undecided
Re: Jealous Woman Arrested For Allegedly beating and Pouring Hot Liquid On Rival by dre11(m): 2:32pm On Feb 14, 2015
SAMBARRY:
and your point is? undecided

When you only SMH alone nah.........

I hope you didn't pick off sincegrin
Re: Jealous Woman Arrested For Allegedly beating and Pouring Hot Liquid On Rival by SAMBARRY: 2:35pm On Feb 14, 2015
dre11:

When you only SMH alone nah.........

I hope you didn't pick off sincegrin
What exactly are you on about because I don't see any meaning to what you typed so again your point is? undecided
Re: Jealous Woman Arrested For Allegedly beating and Pouring Hot Liquid On Rival by elantraceey(f): 2:47pm On Feb 14, 2015
runnazz:

elantraceey:The woman is very foolish , instead of her to attack her boyfriend she went after a girl who might not know anything about their relationship and they're not even married self

My dear could u pls enlighten me a little & i didn't mean to call u a liar just that i think u lied when u where asked on your opinion about something u already said

I only said that based on her reaction , since she needed to vent her anger on someone the person she should have done it to was her bf not a probably innocent girl.
Re: Jealous Woman Arrested For Allegedly beating and Pouring Hot Liquid On Rival by lilmax(m): 2:59pm On Feb 14, 2015
elantraceey:
The woman is very foolish , instead of her to attack her boyfriend she went after a girl who might not know anything about their relationship and they're not even married self undecided

This is one of the reason why one has to be careful with accepting any proposal even though if the man doesn't say one cannot really tell because men are very deceptive, this man will just move on with his life while one is in jail and the other deformed . I prefer to be single all my life than date someone's husband.
what do you mean by attack her bf? In what way?
Re: Jealous Woman Arrested For Allegedly beating and Pouring Hot Liquid On Rival by dre11(m): 3:06pm On Feb 14, 2015
SAMBARRY:
What exactly are you on about because I don't see any meaning to what you typed so again your point is? undecided

Actually its the auto correct that changed the word

I was asking I'd you didn't pick offence in the first reply
Re: Jealous Woman Arrested For Allegedly beating and Pouring Hot Liquid On Rival by SAMBARRY: 3:08pm On Feb 14, 2015
dre11:

Actually its the auto correct that changed the word

I was asking I'd you didn't pick offence in the first reply
no
Re: Jealous Woman Arrested For Allegedly beating and Pouring Hot Liquid On Rival by Joel3(m): 3:14pm On Feb 14, 2015
grin feel so good when women fight over you.. .
Re: Jealous Woman Arrested For Allegedly beating and Pouring Hot Liquid On Rival by KanwuliaJara: 3:34pm On Feb 14, 2015
dre11:

Yea....

But I don't still can't understand what goes round in the mind of ladies that would preferred to inflict body injury on each other just because of their boyfriend and husband self

Well, we all have our priorities. grin
I choose not to make mine MEN or WOMEN! kiss

1 Like

Re: Jealous Woman Arrested For Allegedly beating and Pouring Hot Liquid On Rival by Nobody: 4:02pm On Feb 14, 2015
Inferiority complex at its best.
One wise lady once said"never ever u fight ur fellow woman bc of a man's prik, there r millions of them out there begging for ur attention. Try and locate one"

Even a husband isn't worth fighting for.
Such stupidity and low self esteem

1 Like

Re: Jealous Woman Arrested For Allegedly beating and Pouring Hot Liquid On Rival by EfemenaXY: 4:04pm On Feb 14, 2015
dre11:

I know you don't support the attack....
Am just saying even if they are married..... Thats shouldn't give anyone the licence to attack one talk less of inflicting injury on the other person

What I support is two men fighting and breaking their heads over a woman, and not the other way round.

A right turn on, I tell ya.

(1) (2) (Reply)

If Your 16 Years Old Daughter Got Impregnated, What Would You Do? / Why Women Are The Weaker Sex And What Men Should Do About It / My Marriage Was A Mistake, I Regret Marrying Him.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.