Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Jealous Woman Arrested For Allegedly beating and Pouring Hot Liquid On Rival - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Jealous Woman Arrested For Allegedly beating and Pouring Hot Liquid On Rival (2358 Views)

Mother Beating Her 16-Year-Old Daughter For Sharing After Sex Photos On Fb [VIDE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jealous Woman Arrested For Allegedly beating and Pouring Hot Liquid On Rival by dre11(m): 10:31am On Feb 13, 2015
A 27-year-old woman has been arrested for allegedly pouring hot, pepperish liquid(acid) on another woman she accused of having an affair with her boyfriend in Ushafa, a community in Bwari Area Council.

The victim, Blessing Markson, 25, was said to be in her sister’s hair saloon that fateful day, where the suspect met her and emptied a plate of hot liquid substance on her, leaving part of her face and breasts burnt.
City News learnt that the suspect, who hails from Cross River State, had accused her boyfriend of having an affair with the victim because of calls and text messages she sent to his phone, an action which the woman saw as a threat to the affair.
The source said the trouble heightened after a meal prepared by the suspect for her lover was turned down by him, adding that this got her angry, and in her anger, initiated steps to locate the rival, who she blamed for the twist in her relationship with the man.
“She succeeded in tracing the victim in her sister’s saloon through the same phone number she had been calling and sending the text messages to her lover’s phone.
“As soon as she got to the saloon, she engaged her in a fight before pouring the hot substance which was a mixture of pepper and hot ointments on her face and breasts.
According to the source, she tried to escape after the assault but was caught by neighbours who handed her over to the officers of Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC), adding that she damaged some items in the shop including glass doors, hair drier and creams in the process.
When contacted, head of the NSCDC in Bwari Division, John Efere, said the accused was detained in the Bwari division of the corps.
He said investigation into the case was ongoing, while the victim was receiving treatment at Bwari General Hospital.

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/daily/city-news/46862-jealous-woman-arrested-for-allegedly-burning-rival-at-ushafa

Below is the picture of the woman and her rival whom she pour hot liquid on

Re: Jealous Woman Arrested For Allegedly beating and Pouring Hot Liquid On Rival by Islie: 6:25pm On Feb 13, 2015
The burns on the lady chest and breast looks like that of an acid.......

So, what has she achieved with her senseless move of going to the girls saloon and start a fight

Some women sha
Re: Jealous Woman Arrested For Allegedly beating and Pouring Hot Liquid On Rival by SAMBARRY: 7:02pm On Feb 13, 2015
Smh
Re: Jealous Woman Arrested For Allegedly beating and Pouring Hot Liquid On Rival by Nobody: 8:25pm On Feb 13, 2015
after all said and done, the guy will move on to a brand new relationship while these two mumu will be killing each other.
Re: Jealous Woman Arrested For Allegedly beating and Pouring Hot Liquid On Rival by EfemenaXY: 8:35pm On Feb 13, 2015
Much ado over boyfriend matter. Not husband o! But boyfriend??

Mtcheew.
Re: Jealous Woman Arrested For Allegedly beating and Pouring Hot Liquid On Rival by dre11(m): 9:24pm On Feb 13, 2015
lofty900:
after all said and done, the guy will move on to a brand new relationship while these two mumu will be killing each other.

That's the whole truth.....
The guy hasn't marry any of them and one is showing extreme sign of jealous by attacking the other with a dangerous substance
Re: Jealous Woman Arrested For Allegedly beating and Pouring Hot Liquid On Rival by dre11(m): 9:26pm On Feb 13, 2015
SAMBARRY:
Smh

I hope your head is still intact after reading the whole story
Re: Jealous Woman Arrested For Allegedly beating and Pouring Hot Liquid On Rival by Nobody: 9:28pm On Feb 13, 2015
dre11:

That's the whole truth.....
The guy hasn't marry any of them and one is showing extreme sign of jealous by attacking the other with a dangerous substance
obviously he doesn't love any of them. they r fighting 4 nothing
Re: Jealous Woman Arrested For Allegedly beating and Pouring Hot Liquid On Rival by dre11(m): 9:28pm On Feb 13, 2015
EfemenaXY:
Much ado over boyfriend matter. Not husband o! But boyfriend??

Mtcheew.

Even if its husband .......
Are is the attacker suppose to go to the extend of destroying the saloon and pouring some substance that looks like acid on her rival
Re: Jealous Woman Arrested For Allegedly beating and Pouring Hot Liquid On Rival by dre11(m): 9:31pm On Feb 13, 2015
lofty900:
obviously he doesn't love any of them. they r fighting 4 nothing

That's the truth......
He was playing the ladies and they can't seems to see beyond his antics only to come and face each other in a brawl that will land one in prison and the other one with permanent scar
Re: Jealous Woman Arrested For Allegedly beating and Pouring Hot Liquid On Rival by elantraceey(f): 9:50pm On Feb 13, 2015
The woman is very foolish , instead of her to attack her boyfriend she went after a girl who might not know anything about their relationship and they're not even married self undecided

This is one of the reason why one has to be careful with accepting any proposal even though if the man doesn't say one cannot really tell because men are very deceptive, this man will just move on with his life while one is in jail and the other deformed . I prefer to be single all my life than date someone's husband.

1 Like

Re: Jealous Woman Arrested For Allegedly beating and Pouring Hot Liquid On Rival by EfemenaXY: 9:51pm On Feb 13, 2015
dre11:

Even if its husband .......
Are is the attacker suppose to go to the extend of destroying the saloon and pouring some substance that looks like acid on her rival

Is that what you comprehended from my post?

You think I support the attack?
Re: Jealous Woman Arrested For Allegedly beating and Pouring Hot Liquid On Rival by bennyrazz: 9:55pm On Feb 13, 2015
elantraceey:
The woman is very foolish , instead of her to attack her boyfriend she went after a girl who might not know anything about their relationship and they're not even married self undecided

This is one of the reason why one has to be careful with accepting any proposal even though if the man doesn't say one cannot really tell because men are very deceptive, this man will just move on with his life while one is in jail and the other deformed . I prefer to be single all my life than date someone's husband.
if it were you, you will attack your bf?
Re: Jealous Woman Arrested For Allegedly beating and Pouring Hot Liquid On Rival by elantraceey(f): 9:58pm On Feb 13, 2015
bennyrazz:
if it were you, you will attack your bf?

I'll let him enjoy his relationship.
Re: Jealous Woman Arrested For Allegedly beating and Pouring Hot Liquid On Rival by bennyrazz: 9:59pm On Feb 13, 2015
elantraceey:

I'll let him enjoy his relationship.
and you were advising another lady to attack her bf?
Re: Jealous Woman Arrested For Allegedly beating and Pouring Hot Liquid On Rival by elantraceey(f): 10:02pm On Feb 13, 2015
bennyrazz:
and you were advising another lady to attack her bf?

i wasn't advicing her to do that, i only meant that that's better than going to transfer agression on an innocent girl.
Re: Jealous Woman Arrested For Allegedly beating and Pouring Hot Liquid On Rival by bennyrazz: 10:03pm On Feb 13, 2015
elantraceey:

i wasn't advicing her to do that, i only meant that that's better than going to transfer agression on an innocent girl.
are you justifying violence?
Re: Jealous Woman Arrested For Allegedly beating and Pouring Hot Liquid On Rival by elantraceey(f): 10:10pm On Feb 13, 2015
bennyrazz:
are you justifying violence?

I'm not justifying violence, i'm only saying this one was done on a wrong person since she wanted to be violent.
Re: Jealous Woman Arrested For Allegedly beating and Pouring Hot Liquid On Rival by bennyrazz: 10:25pm On Feb 13, 2015
elantraceey:

I'm not justify violence, i'm only saying this one was done on a wrong person since she wanted to be violent.
what you wouldn't do, you are advising another woman to do so. Is it good?
Re: Jealous Woman Arrested For Allegedly beating and Pouring Hot Liquid On Rival by elantraceey(f): 10:31pm On Feb 13, 2015
bennyrazz:
what you wouldn't do, you are advising another woman to do so. Is it good?

you're not getting me so i'll drop it.
Re: Jealous Woman Arrested For Allegedly beating and Pouring Hot Liquid On Rival by bennyrazz: 10:38pm On Feb 13, 2015
elantraceey:

you're not getting me so i'll drop it.
oh ok
Re: Jealous Woman Arrested For Allegedly beating and Pouring Hot Liquid On Rival by dre11(m): 10:40pm On Feb 13, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Is that what you comprehended from my post?

You think I support the attack?

I know you don't support the attack....
Am just saying even if they are married..... Thats shouldn't give anyone the licence to attack one talk less of inflicting injury on the other person
Re: Jealous Woman Arrested For Allegedly beating and Pouring Hot Liquid On Rival by dre11(m): 10:54pm On Feb 13, 2015
elantraceey:

You made some salient point there but you did deviate when you said he should attack the guy.....

Attack him with what if I may ask
Re: Jealous Woman Arrested For Allegedly beating and Pouring Hot Liquid On Rival by elantraceey(f): 11:05pm On Feb 13, 2015
dre11:

You made some salient point there but you did deviate when you said he should attack the guy.....

Attack him with what if I may ask

That's decision since she needed to go violent.
Re: Jealous Woman Arrested For Allegedly beating and Pouring Hot Liquid On Rival by mutter(f): 11:35pm On Feb 13, 2015
Which normal thinking man will keep a woman that has done this to another woman

One is now deformed the other is a wild animal.
Desperate not housewife`s.
Abeg the man better go for someone else and dump the two.

1 Like

Re: Jealous Woman Arrested For Allegedly beating and Pouring Hot Liquid On Rival by KanwuliaJara: 1:16am On Feb 14, 2015
Lemmme guess which 'tribe' of MGBEKE-ALATIKA desperadoes? grin
Re: Jealous Woman Arrested For Allegedly beating and Pouring Hot Liquid On Rival by zeezahbee(f): 2:41am On Feb 14, 2015
And when you see the man, he might be one poor ugly mucheche cheesy
Re: Jealous Woman Arrested For Allegedly beating and Pouring Hot Liquid On Rival by dre11(m): 4:16am On Feb 14, 2015
mutter:
Which normal thinking man will keep a woman that has done this to another woman

One is now deformed the other is a wild animal.
Desperate not housewife`s.
Abeg the man better go for someone else and dump the two.

The man ladies are the looser for them to have allowed the guy to play them until they turn violent on each other......

Yes both of the ladies lost while the guy is now looked on as the champion......

Ladies need to know they have a lot to.loose if they keep fighting over a man
Re: Jealous Woman Arrested For Allegedly beating and Pouring Hot Liquid On Rival by dre11(m): 4:29am On Feb 14, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
Lemmme guess which 'tribe' of MGBEKE-ALATIKA desperadoes? grin

So tribe do play such an important role on someone temperament
Re: Jealous Woman Arrested For Allegedly beating and Pouring Hot Liquid On Rival by dre11(m): 4:31am On Feb 14, 2015
zeezahbee:
And when you see the man, he might be one poor ugly mucheche cheesy

That's the funniest things ......

But, he might have other ways he compliment himself that those ladies might have gone extra mile of inflicting body injury on themselves just because of himcheesy
Re: Jealous Woman Arrested For Allegedly beating and Pouring Hot Liquid On Rival by dre11(m): 4:35am On Feb 14, 2015
elantraceey:

That's decision since she needed to go violent.

So, you're saying she should have gone violent on the guy for having an extra tyre because am sure that what the guy must have seen to have driven him to another bed
Re: Jealous Woman Arrested For Allegedly beating and Pouring Hot Liquid On Rival by KanwuliaJara: 4:43am On Feb 14, 2015
dre11:

So tribe do play such an important role on someone temperament

Naaaah. . . .just being 'mischievous'! wink
Don't you think with my level of exposure and education, I ought to know better? grin
Just trying to 'irritate bigots' on and off NL. . . . . wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Violence Relationship (ple Help) / Kiddies Antifugas Diapers / My Parent Started Broadcasting Me To People That I Dont Interact With Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.