Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,276 members, 7,954,091 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:13 PM

WARNING!! To All NEPA, PHCN Or Whatever They Call Themselves Now Officials - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / WARNING!! To All NEPA, PHCN Or Whatever They Call Themselves Now Officials (1151 Views)

Man Disguises As A NEPA Official, Steals A Lady's Phone (Photo) / Man Electrocuted While Going To Steal NEPA Cable From Transformer (graphic Pics) / Thief Electrocuted On PHCN Pole In Kaduna State - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WARNING!! To All NEPA, PHCN Or Whatever They Call Themselves Now Officials by nairagood: 4:04pm On Feb 13, 2015
You guys are seriously pissing me off with this bills you people are charging, how can this bastards charge me 17,000 Naira for just a month, abi I get factory inside my house or I get underground bunker where I dey build secret weapon, you people better behave o.
Nairaland peeps help me see case o, from 5K to begin charge 8K, I no complain, then 9K and I still comply, then suddenly 11K to 13K and now thunder fire them they begin to charge 17K.
To all power manufacturing employees that can read this be warned o, because if una continue like this you people should begin to start paying medical bills for una sef which would be more than 17K o.

1 Like

Re: WARNING!! To All NEPA, PHCN Or Whatever They Call Themselves Now Officials by thonerow(m): 7:51am On Feb 23, 2015
nairagood:
You guys are seriously pissing me off with this bills you people are charging, how can this bastards charge me 17,000 Naira for just a month, abi I get factory inside my house or I get underground bunker where I dey build secret weapon, you people better behave o.
Nairaland peeps help me see case o, from 5K to begin charge 8K, I no complain, then 9K and I still comply, then suddenly 11K to 13K and now thunder fire them they begin to charge 17K.
To all power manufacturing employees that can read this be warned o, because if una continue like this you people should begin to start paying medical bills for una sef which would be more than 17K o.
Better report the fools to consumer protection council, you are a customer and deserve better. Their site http://cpc.gov.ng/
Re: WARNING!! To All NEPA, PHCN Or Whatever They Call Themselves Now Officials by austinbrown: 12:03am On Feb 24, 2015
Buy generator
Re: WARNING!! To All NEPA, PHCN Or Whatever They Call Themselves Now Officials by Justinah4real(f): 4:51pm On Feb 24, 2015
seriously, we are paying N150000 a month, for self contain room,and in darkness. Nepa workers are living like senators in P.h. If we dont burn down their house, we will be sent to viilage very early .
Re: WARNING!! To All NEPA, PHCN Or Whatever They Call Themselves Now Officials by Nobody: 10:29am On Feb 26, 2015
True talk electricity bill they increase, yet electricity is not stable.
Re: WARNING!! To All NEPA, PHCN Or Whatever They Call Themselves Now Officials by Rexhenrex(m): 9:48pm On Feb 26, 2015
my guy u never see nothing o, here in jos at times we see light once a week and its always in the mid night. a beg we no go sleep ne then imagine bill 73k. every year in naija, they will allocate money for electricity yet u won't see any change.if u go to NEPAs office, u find them also using gen. because them no trust them self at all.we need change ooo u know the drill like for oga Jonah and share for GmB

(1) (Reply)

Man, 35, Bags Seven Years Imprisonment For Rape / Police In Search Of Man Who Made And Filmed Toddler Smoking Marijuana-pics / Pakistan - Nigerian Arrested, Excretes 760 Gm Of Swallowed Cocaine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.