Stats: 3,152,806 members, 7,817,339 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

As Seen On The Fence Of Bola Tinubu's Lagos Home This Morning - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / As Seen On The Fence Of Bola Tinubu's Lagos Home This Morning (1267 Views)

Okorocha Demolishes Fence Of His Lamonde Hotel To Develop Owerri / Photo Of Bola Tinubu On The 'wall Of Fame' As An Outstanding Alumni In America / The Begining Of The End Of Bola Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

As Seen On The Fence Of Bola Tinubu's Lagos Home This Morning by SafecozzyTeam: 5:33pm On Feb 13, 2015
Lol. These politicians sef! Looks like the APC is still insisting that FG is sending military men to patrol the Lagos home of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu. This pic was sent to me - allegedly put their by Tinubu's supporters. Below is the accompanying message...

"This is the message we found on the fence of the APC National Leader, Bola Tinubu's house this morning. The two banners hung in the fence of the main house and the next building to his house. The message was loud and clear to the military who have been patrolling Tinubu's house and the stretch of Bourdillon Road since last Sunday. The message on the banners meant for the military- "This is not Sambisa Forest. Wrong Posting."Sambisa Forest is the forest under the control of Boko Haram for years and is yet to be penetrated by the Nigerian military. It is suspected that APC stalwarts and Tinubu supporters must have put up the message over night.

Last night about 11pm, a lorry load of soldiers drove back and forth on Bourdillon Road and round the Falomo Roundabout for about an hour before finally driving off

Source
http://www.safecozzy.com/contact-us/as-seen-on-the-fence-of-bola-tinubus-lagos-home-this-morning/

Re: As Seen On The Fence Of Bola Tinubu's Lagos Home This Morning by bakila: 5:35pm On Feb 13, 2015
If they had liberated sambisa earlier we would be in this mess.
Re: As Seen On The Fence Of Bola Tinubu's Lagos Home This Morning by Nobody: 5:38pm On Feb 13, 2015
Tinubu is going mad.
Re: As Seen On The Fence Of Bola Tinubu's Lagos Home This Morning by DaPhilosopher(m): 5:41pm On Feb 13, 2015
But that place isn't Sambisa na?
Re: As Seen On The Fence Of Bola Tinubu's Lagos Home This Morning by EdCure: 5:43pm On Feb 13, 2015
Wrong posting indeed.

Re: As Seen On The Fence Of Bola Tinubu's Lagos Home This Morning by darksuit(m): 5:46pm On Feb 13, 2015
A touch of Genius!!!

Sai Buhari

Re: As Seen On The Fence Of Bola Tinubu's Lagos Home This Morning by ahaz: 5:47pm On Feb 13, 2015
DaPhilosopher:
But that place isn't Sambisa na?
yes its nt sambisa but we have a reliable source that shekau has a permernent suit in that bulding.
Re: As Seen On The Fence Of Bola Tinubu's Lagos Home This Morning by ASL33: 5:50pm On Feb 13, 2015
O
SafecozzyTeam:
Lol. These politicians sef! Looks like the APC is still insisting that FG is sending military men to patrol the Lagos home of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu. This pic was sent to me - allegedly put their by Tinubu's supporters. Below is the accompanying message...

"This is the message we found on the fence of the APC National Leader, Bola Tinubu's house this morning. The two banners hung in the fence of the main house and the next building to his house. The message was loud and clear to the military who have been patrolling Tinubu's house and the stretch of Bourdillon Road since last Sunday. The message on the banners meant for the military- "This is not Sambisa Forest. Wrong Posting."Sambisa Forest is the forest under the control of Boko Haram for years and is yet to be penetrated by the Nigerian military. It is suspected that APC stalwarts and Tinubu supporters must have put up the message over night.

Last night about 11pm, a lorry load of soldiers drove back and forth on Bourdillon Road and round the Falomo Roundabout for about an hour before finally driving off

Source
http://www.safecozzy.com/contact-us/as-seen-on-the-fence-of-bola-tinubus-lagos-home-this-morning/
That place is too dirty to be Tinubus fence at Ikoyi. Try another lie pls. I know Tinubu house like the blokos so you can only deceive those that live in Oshogbo.
Re: As Seen On The Fence Of Bola Tinubu's Lagos Home This Morning by Nobody: 5:52pm On Feb 13, 2015
This is the same man who says APC government will equip the army and make it an efficient force in fighting terrorism .. just know that if APC does not get the Presidential Win, you are in deep shhit
Re: As Seen On The Fence Of Bola Tinubu's Lagos Home This Morning by darksuit(m): 5:59pm On Feb 13, 2015
ASL33:
O That place is too dirty to be Tinubus fence at Ikoyi. Try another lie pls. I know Tinubu house like the blokos so you can only deceive those that live in Oshogbo.

ah ah boboyii kilode
see as u get me grin
i dont like it o
Re: As Seen On The Fence Of Bola Tinubu's Lagos Home This Morning by DaPhilosopher(m): 6:55pm On Feb 13, 2015
ahaz:
yes its nt sambisa but we have a reliable source that shekau has a permernent suit in that bulding.

lols!
Re: As Seen On The Fence Of Bola Tinubu's Lagos Home This Morning by ramdris(m): 7:14pm On Feb 13, 2015
Hate him or like him, You can't fault Tinubu's brilliance, This to me is a perfect banner for the GEJ led government.
Re: As Seen On The Fence Of Bola Tinubu's Lagos Home This Morning by FrankOguns(m): 7:52pm On Feb 13, 2015
APC thugs and their fathers taking a big risk! What if the Soldiers had caught those that placed the banner which is a form of disrespect and insult on the military? People would have started blaming the soldiers for dealing with civilians.

A Bitter Truth: Gen. Buhari Vs Dr. Jonathan. / I am Quiting Nairaland Tonight / 11 Reasons Why All Nigerians Must Send Jonathan Out Of Aso Villa- FFK