Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,018 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Aregbesola Lobbying Buhari For Minister Of Petroluem - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbesola Lobbying Buhari For Minister Of Petroluem (2672 Views)

N166billion Contract Mess: 10 Questions For Minister Fashola - Premium Times / Senate Moves To Legalise Lobbying In Nigeria / Atiku Abubakar Lands In Nigeria Following His Lobbying Trip To South Africa.pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aregbesola Lobbying Buhari For Minister Of Petroluem by Nobody: 6:08pm On Feb 13, 2015
Governor Aregbesola of Osun state is rumored to be aggressively lobbying Buhari through Tinubu to be appointed as Minister of Petroluem in the slim and highly unlikely event of a Buhari win.

Aregbesola of the "O" fame has taken his case to Tinubu who in turn has been promised by Buhari 5 juicy ministerial slots to the APC southwest caucus if he (Buhari) emerges victorious,

When told by a stakeholder and serving Governor of the APC in a southwest caucus meeting that Aregbesola is a serving governor, Aregebesola insisted that he is ready to resign his position as governor to serve as minister of Petroluem. Aregbesola lamented that there is nothing but name in the office of the governor as the state is broke as hell. Aregbesola listed his continuos and relentless campaign on the pages of newspapers on the rot of the oil industry as reason why he should get the slot staing further that no other governor or stake holder has done so much work in spreading the Sanusi lie than himself and that such false propaganda by him was what led to many southwest people disowning Goodluck. When told by Tinubu that his paper, the Nation was at the forefront and that he (aregbesola) was not privy to the original lie as only Sanusi can take credit, Aregbesola produced newspaper clippings from several dailies to show that it wasn't only the Nation that carried his lies.

Tinubu getting irritated by Aregbe's greediness lamented that Aregbe should remember that Nigerians will not accept a refrigerator technician as himself for the position of Minister of Petroluem. Tinubu would later berate Aregbesola to concentrate on Omisore because, Omisore was still going to challenge the Tribunal verdict up to the supreme court.

Aregbe not to be deterred kept showing newspaper clippings to party affiliates enlisting their support in convincing Tinubu but was told that he should forget it since Tinubu is considering his wife, Remi for the position.

3 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Lobbying Buhari For Minister Of Petroluem by kimond101: 6:11pm On Feb 13, 2015
Source? Were you present during the discussion or it's another beer palour gist.
I can't even imagine how someone would switch on their phone/computer and compose such monstrous lie.

6 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Lobbying Buhari For Minister Of Petroluem by Nobody: 6:11pm On Feb 13, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:
[size=38pt]
The many Lamentations of oyel money by Areberascal

[/size]

Aregbesola Accusses Jonathan of Squandering U.S.$35 Billion Oil Money
http://allafrica.com/stories/201502010218.html

Nigeria lost 1.2 trillion naira to oil theft in 2014-  Aregbesola 
http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/nigeria-lost-n1-2trn-to-crude-oil-theft-in-2014-alleges-aregbesola/198795/

Jonathan responsible for oil theft-Aregbesola
https://www.facebook.com/GovernorRaufAregbesola/posts/791547530882282

Nigeria loses 2.2 trillion naira to oil theft -Aregbesola
https://www.facebook.com/GovernorRaufAregbesola/posts/798085810228454

$14bn lost to oil theft annually -Aregbesola
http://leadership.ng/news/400862/14bn-lost-oil-theft-yearly-aregbesola

Till Today, Jonatan can not account for $14.6bn dollars-Aregbesola

http://www.nigerianeye.com/2015/01/till-today-jonathan-cant-account-for.html

40% reduction in Osun’s federal allocation unjustifiable – Aregbesola
http://www.punchng.com/news/40-reduction-in-osuns-federal-allocation-unjustifiable-aregbesola/

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aregbesola Lobbying Buhari For Minister Of Petroluem by crownprince102: 6:13pm On Feb 13, 2015
Some people no sabi how to cook lie...... How he go leave Governorship post go do minister or he go dey do all together.
Omisore can go to tribunal 10 times and the result will not change... grin

10 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Lobbying Buhari For Minister Of Petroluem by Tundeajani(m): 6:14pm On Feb 13, 2015
awon omo ale yeeboe yi tun ti de bastard igbos go and die

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Lobbying Buhari For Minister Of Petroluem by Nobody: 6:16pm On Feb 13, 2015
crownprince102:
Some people no sabi how to cook lie...... How he go leave Governorship post go do minister or he go dey do all together.
Omisore can go to tribunal 10 times and the result will not change... grin

Aregbesola lament pass any single individual over Niger delta oil like say nah im backyard dem dey drill the oyel.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Lobbying Buhari For Minister Of Petroluem by Nobody: 6:17pm On Feb 13, 2015
Tundeajani:

Mumu

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Lobbying Buhari For Minister Of Petroluem by Ifeco4donz(m): 6:18pm On Feb 13, 2015
OP source?

If you want GEJ to win click like
If you want GMB to win click share

10 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Aregbesola Lobbying Buhari For Minister Of Petroluem by Firefire(m): 6:21pm On Feb 13, 2015
Tundeajani:

Interesting...

U better don't waste your vote, Buhari cannot win the election. Thank me later.

8 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Lobbying Buhari For Minister Of Petroluem by Nobody: 6:21pm On Feb 13, 2015
What cocoa can not do oil money will do 100 folds.

RevDesmondJuju:

[size=18pt]Why they love Amaechi but hate Wik in Osun: the awoof link[/size]

Osun people have a lot to be grateful for Amaechi given Amaechi's highly misplaced priorities as to which commonwealth he is suppose to protect and oversee.

It is no news that Amaechi paid 4months backlog of owed salaries of osun state civil servants during the runup to the osun state elections in order to sway the civil servants and teachers bloc in voting Aregberascal.

Amaechi did not only stop there but also went on to fund Aregberascal's campaign which included stomach infrastructure incentives like Aregbe Odorless Fufu, Aregbe Rice and even miserly hundred naira airtime.

This is why Amaechi is so loved by them. grin

When it comes to Wike they see him as a thug because he will not share or allow them to partake in Rivers people's money.

Even their Governor has lamented several on his inability to manage the state without oil revenue allocation to which Osun does not Contribute a single drop. Aregbe is such a serial commenter on the oil industry that you will be forgiven if you thought Osun is a major oil producing state. Aregbe complains so much about everything from budget benchmarks to phantom missing monies that you willbe forgiven to think he is the Senate committee chairman on Petreoluem Ministry. If you doubt me just google ; "Aregbesola and Oil " and be amazed how many headines this parasite has generated just this year alone concerning oil industry. Even oil producing states like Delta, Bayelsa and Akwa Ibom governors don't lament like this alfa.

On the issue of Wike, they (osun people) know that as soon as Wike is sworn in ( this is not debatable as the man will emerge as governor come may 29) , all these free handouts will end.

This is why osunnites love Amaechi and hate Wike.

grin

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Lobbying Buhari For Minister Of Petroluem by kennibk: 6:23pm On Feb 13, 2015
Oga find another thing 2 say, are u saying Aregbe will leave governor seat and go for minister, u don't know wat u are saying
Re: Aregbesola Lobbying Buhari For Minister Of Petroluem by Nobody: 6:25pm On Feb 13, 2015
kennibk:
Oga find another thing 2 say, are u saying Aregbe will leave governor seat and go for minister, u don't know wat u are saying

Aregbe will be ever willing to leave osun governor house to serve as NNPC Managing Director any day any time.

grin

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Lobbying Buhari For Minister Of Petroluem by Nobody: 6:29pm On Feb 13, 2015
Tundeajani:

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Lobbying Buhari For Minister Of Petroluem by francizy(m): 6:34pm On Feb 13, 2015
Tundeajani:

This most definitely came from your anüs... Smh

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola Lobbying Buhari For Minister Of Petroluem by wemmieslim(f): 6:35pm On Feb 13, 2015
And the reason why I should believe your lies @Op is because
Re: Aregbesola Lobbying Buhari For Minister Of Petroluem by Nobody: 6:37pm On Feb 13, 2015
wemmieslim:
And the reason why I should believe your lies @Op is because

If you still believe Sanusi's pile ridden azz in spite of the final PWC report debunking his lies then you ought t o gobble this as well.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Lobbying Buhari For Minister Of Petroluem by Rilwayne001: 6:40pm On Feb 13, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

Aregbesola lament pass any single individual over Niger delta oil like say nah im backyard dem dey drill the oyel.

And you have to concort this big fat lie

Is this what jesus taught you?
Re: Aregbesola Lobbying Buhari For Minister Of Petroluem by Nobody: 6:52pm On Feb 13, 2015
You this dude, why are you so concern about the govornor of osun state? You better leave him alone and face your state govornor...

Aregbesola this aregbesola that..... Jeeeeezz

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Lobbying Buhari For Minister Of Petroluem by akoraye(m): 7:20pm On Feb 13, 2015
RUMOURED YOU SAID!
Re: Aregbesola Lobbying Buhari For Minister Of Petroluem by darksuit(m): 8:04pm On Feb 13, 2015
Dear Juju, i completely understand that
that u hate my governor.
U can hate yasef.
But that does not mean you should devote
so much time into composing rubbish.
Please be sensible next time.
Thanks for ur anticipated cooperation.
Re: Aregbesola Lobbying Buhari For Minister Of Petroluem by IVORY2009(m): 8:21pm On Feb 13, 2015
[size=pt20]Aregbesola oleeeee[/size]

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Lobbying Buhari For Minister Of Petroluem by Nobody: 9:13pm On Feb 13, 2015
Rilwayne001:

And you have to concort this big fat lie

Is this what jesus taught you?

Shut it, you boko recruit n the making
Re: Aregbesola Lobbying Buhari For Minister Of Petroluem by Nobody: 9:15pm On Feb 13, 2015
darksuit:
Dear Juju, i completely understand that
that u hate my governor.
U can hate yasef.
But that does not mean you should devote
so much time into composing rubbish.
Please be sensible next time.
Thanks for ur anticipated cooperation.

I not only hate your refrigerator technician governor but your entire parasitic state.

Left to me, I will grant osun independence and turn you southern bokos to a Lesotho within Nigeria complete with Isreali barricade technology.

Parasites
Re: Aregbesola Lobbying Buhari For Minister Of Petroluem by dridowu: 9:15pm On Feb 13, 2015
RevDesmondJuju pls kindly tell the house about those that are lobbying for Minister for Finance. Your insider in APC must be a reliakkkble person. You have a nice write up.
Re: Aregbesola Lobbying Buhari For Minister Of Petroluem by Nobody: 9:17pm On Feb 13, 2015
dridowu:
RevDesmondJuju pls kindly tell the house about those that are lobbying for Minister for Finance. Your insider in APC must be a reliakkkble person. You have a nice write up.

Remi Tinubu off course.
Re: Aregbesola Lobbying Buhari For Minister Of Petroluem by Nobody: 9:20pm On Feb 13, 2015
Am that nigger that tapped their phone lines, bribed their mistresses with my dik and got their baby mamas on welfare.

That's why I got so much scoop on these bastards.

Reject the Obama Arab lie.

Reject the northern oligarch arrogance.

Leave Yorubas to their collective stup1dity.

Vote Goodluck for not only the best governance ever but for free oyel money.
Re: Aregbesola Lobbying Buhari For Minister Of Petroluem by darksuit(m): 9:20pm On Feb 13, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

I not only hate your refrigerator technician governor but your entire parasitic state.

Left to me, I will grant osun independence and turn you southern bokos to a Lesotho within Nigeria complete with Isreali barricade technology.

Parasites

grin Oh of course I leave it to you

Carry on with ur plan

Sai Buhari
Re: Aregbesola Lobbying Buhari For Minister Of Petroluem by Nobody: 9:24pm On Feb 13, 2015
darksuit:

grin Oh of course I leave it to you

Carry on with ur plan

Sai Buhari

Sai slavery, Arewastani.
Re: Aregbesola Lobbying Buhari For Minister Of Petroluem by Nobody: 9:28pm On Feb 13, 2015
To all the Osunites and fellow Odua slaves owned and pawned by Gambari, know that it is that time to plant cocoa.

If you like vote Goodluck or that illiterate there is no more free oyel.

Get your farm implements ready.

Niger Delta Republic is here to stay. We can never be a part of your slavery.

Keep phucking calm

And

Plant Cocoa.

Don't depend on Obama because before spring this year his Muslim azz will get impeached.

No more free oyel.

We are out!
Re: Aregbesola Lobbying Buhari For Minister Of Petroluem by IGBOSON1: 9:30pm On Feb 13, 2015
Tundeajani:

^^^Hehehehehe grin grin grin

Didn't understand the yoruba part, but something tells me it ain't tender words of endearment! wink Bros, the guy isn't 'igbo'!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola Lobbying Buhari For Minister Of Petroluem by Nobody: 9:33pm On Feb 13, 2015
IGBOSON1:

^^^Hehehehehe grin grin grin

Didn't understand the yoruba part, but something tells me it ain't tender words of endearment! wink Bros, the guy isn't 'igbo'!

The ediots think it is only igbos that hate their dirty, lazy, jealous azz.

That there my brother is [size=48pt]Painment[/size] for all to see

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 5 Leaders Who Ruled At Age 70. / Boko Haram Leader Abubakar Shekau Spotted in Abuja With Former VP / Nigerians Are Not Suffering Under Buhari, They Are Lucky - Femi Adesina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.