Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,973 members, 7,952,910 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:15 AM

5 Best Internet Browsers For Windows - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / 5 Best Internet Browsers For Windows (1660 Views)

5 Best Data Recovery Software 2016 / Major Web Browsers Keyboard Shortcuts You Should Know / See Ways To Prepare For Windows 10 Upgrade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Best Internet Browsers For Windows by Nobody: 9:10pm On Feb 13, 2015
Internet browsers are programs or software that allows computer users to connect to the internet and view web pages, check mails, watch movies, view pictures, download contents and carry out so many other activities online.

You will agree with me that a computer without internet connection is useless in these modern days. Though the internet is such an integral part of our everyday life, we visit the internet almost for everything about life.

The truth is that we are living in a very fast moving world today, in the same vein, everyone wants his/her internet connections to be in the form of Torrent; but too many people still browse the internet today with traditional Internet Explorer without any second thought, simply because it comes installed on their computers.

Not every computer user who does one or two things online thinks about which internet browser to use. Most of these people stick to the browser which comes pre-installed with their computer.

However, there are so many choices when it comes to internet browsers; for me, below are my top most 5 internet browsers, you may not agree with me on this list. These 5 are presently installed in my computer till date.

1. Google Chrome
Some have said Google Chrome performs better than all other Browsers; for me this is not true, each browser has its area of uniqueness.

No doubt Google Chrome is a very great and easy to manage and do everything a Browser is required. But as you will agree with me, it has its own downside as well.

2. Mozilla Firefox
Compare to other browsers, Firefox is a giant machine, unlike its counterpart Google Chrome, Firefox just as its name is can withstand all levels of hits after hits and it wouldn't break down.

One good thing about Firefox is that it has more than enough add-ons and has the best security; I guess this is why it is the favorite of millions of internet surfers.

3. Torch
Torch is actually another one of the best browsers as of today; though not too many internet users know this piece of browsing tool.

Not like Chrome and Firefox but it is a great browser. It is very good with games. It has its place in my internet activities career; its torrent downloading feature is one best thing that it has working for it above its equals.

4. Comet Bird
Comet Bird like some versions of Mozilla Firefox offers clean and accessible interface and high speed. It enables you create your bookmark list in the cloud and use it on different computers.

And in addition to this, it features a new button to download any multimedia content from the internet as being featured on the window. You'll be able to download videos and songs in just one click as well.

Comet bird has some features very similar to those found in Mozilla. The truth is that Mozilla Firefox has made name for itself and has become a household name in the internet world so other web browser developers keeps an eye on it to make their own browsers after Mozilla or better

5. Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey is a web-browser, advanced e-mail and newsgroup client, IRC chat client, and HTML editing made simple -- all your Internet needs in one application.

Tabbed browsing gives you a better way to surf the net. You no longer have to open one page at a time. With tabbed browsing, open several pages at once with one click. Plus, your homepage can be multiple pages, in tabs.

Popup blocker lets you surf the web without interruption from annoying ads. Image Manager lets you block images to remove offensive images or speed up the rendering of web sites. Read Details @ http://efogator.com/5-best-web-browsers/

Re: 5 Best Internet Browsers For Windows by Makeyupdates(m): 10:39am On Jun 30, 2015
If you are searching for an browser for faster loading of pages and download you need to have UC Browser in your PC/laptop.download UC Browser for PC android now for faster loading of pages and also takes less data.

IF you are searching for firefox for your android device then download Firefox for android

(1) (Reply)

Uk Used Hp 15 500gb Hdd/ 4gb Ram For Sale / LG Laptop Parts For Sale / We Recover Data From Faulty And Formatted Data Storage Devices In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.